Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents The Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card: I take care of my loved ones and myself!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Queen tarot cards in Minor Arcana: The Queen cards are feminine messages of power, potential, and advice. These cards often advise you to seek the help of a wiser, more experienced person.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a woman sits on a stone throne decorated with carvings of fruit trees, goats, angels, and other symbols of material success and sensual pleasure. Dressed in red, white, and green, the Queen’s features merge with her natural surroundings as an expression of abundance and fertility. The branches over her headwind together to form an arch. She cradles a gold coin engraved with pentacles with both hands. She looks down on it with loving care, as if to nurture this symbol of wealth and material success. Luscious plants and flowers surround her, representing her connection to Mother Earth, nature, and abundance. A small rabbit jumps near to where she is seated, symbolizing luck and fertility and suggesting that her life is in flow and alignment. The Queen calmly sits amongst the fruits of her labor. She is fully present, mindful of how her efforts have combined with providence to deliver her the satisfaction of the moment she’s currently enjoying. The Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card signifies the achievement that comes from sustained action toward a specific goal. She is masterful at taking care of work, home, and family’s practical needs while also giving her love and support to those she cares about.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card is a great sign in the future position, especially concerning your finances or career. The Queen of Pentacles is practical and successful, symbolizing wealth and prosperity. The card represents the best of both worlds. She is a wealthy, successful woman of royal blood. But, the Queen is still connected to reality. She cares about the world as a whole, not just her own prosperity. A representative of both a pragmatic and caring nature, her highness symbolizes all that is gained when one combines ambition with a caring nature and desire to see everyone succeed. The Queen is an effective household manager and a reliable partner who can guide you to the success you’ve been dreaming of. Now, if the Queen is appearing in your reading, you will experience a level of abundant support like no other time in your life. Although you may not have achieved all of your goals, especially the more lofty ones, you’re exactly where you need to be at this very moment.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates material success and prosperity, as well as creature comforts and practicality. The Queen knows how to run her household but can also apply her talents to the business world with great success. You can maintain a healthy balance between home and work. Also, the card suggests that it is important to you to live independently, with a stable income, and with enough time and space to also nurture your loved ones. At the same time, you find time for yourself. You have worked hard to generate a level of financial or physical security. You have used your financial prosperity to build a comfortable home environment and are focused on investing in your family as your personal wealth. The card asks you to maintain a compassionate, nurturing, practical, and down-to-earth attitude when dealing with your present circumstances. Be resourceful and practical, dealing with issues as they arise using straightforward solutions that fix the problem with minimal fuss. Sometimes, the Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card may represent a mother figure in your life who can provide you with loving support and nurturing to help you get through the influences of your past.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card represents selfishness, failure, and carelessness. You are turning that caring energy to yourself. You may still be in a partnership or family, but you are keen to ensure that you can sustain your own lifestyle, now and in the future, by yourself. Also, the card suggests that you are nurturing yourself on a personal level. You may be preparing nutritious meals, and generally paying more attention to yourself and your needs. Also, the card can reveal that your work and home life are out of balance and you are putting too much of your attention in one area to the detriment of the other. can point to an inner conflict when it comes to balancing work and personal priorities. Despite trying to make it work, you may consistently feel that you’re not giving enough of your attention to either your work or home life. You may also need to make new agreements with your partner or your boss so that you do not feel over-committed to one area.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you will be feeling confident and secure in your relationship. You have worked hard to get to this point. You and your partner should be enjoying the finer things in life and maybe indulging in a bit of luxury. If the card is representing a person in the relationship, this person will be kind, confident, generous, practical, loyal, nurturing, and welcoming. The Queen of Pentacles is a wonderful mother and will use her organizational skills and business know-how to construct a strong, stable home. Do not be surprised if there is a pregnancy or birth of a child or a time of new events that bring you and your partner great joy. If you are single, the card indicates that you can afford to be very selective when choosing a partner. You have put a lot of effort into reaching this level of success in your life. So, you deserve a solid, stable relationship. You should be feeling very confident. Any partner you choose needs to be on the same level and able to enrich your life. Do not waste time on those that you know are not available emotionally or physically because the Queen will allow you to find a long-lasting mate.
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card can indicate that you will be jealous or insecure in your relationship. Or you and your partner may be bored or stuck in a rut. You or your partner may be expressing your insecurity be acting in a possessive or controlling manner. When the card is representing a romantic partner, this person can be financially irresponsible or manipulative, not contributing an equal share to the household. Avoid treating your lover as something to have; lovers need to consider each other partners with their own feelings, needs, and desires and be more respectful of one another’s autonomy. If you are single, the card indicates that you may need to work on yourself before you can find a healthy relationship. You may be lacking confidence or waiting for someone to come along who will provide you with the things you want rather than putting the effort into getting things yourself. If you enter a relationship based on what you think someone can do for you, it will not go well. Also, the Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card can signal that you may need to take some time on developing your own confidence and healing any insecurity you have before entering a relationship with another person.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card is a great sign. It represents success, being good in business, practical, capable, and organized. If representing a person, this person is a successful confident who is good in business. This person could be your business partner and, will bring a wealth of skills to the venture. Or this could be a woman in your life who will aid you in your career or business ventures. Listen to her advice. Financially speaking, the card is a great sign. It is indicating prosperity, success, wealth, and financial independence. Things should be going well in terms of money and investments when she appears. The investment of your time and effort is about to pay out big through a business venture you’ve become involved with. You may find yourself enjoying the finer things in life when she appears but you will still be somewhat frugal in the sense that you will not waste your money on poor quality items.
- Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card is not a great sign. The card signifies being bad in business, disorganized, chaotic, out of control or unreliable. If this represents you, you need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get to work. If representing a potential business partner, you will be left doing all the work. Also, the card can represent someone who is overly ambitious, or dangerous. This person may be charming to your face but she will step on anyone to get ahead, including you. Financially speaking, the card is not a great sign. It signifies financial difficulties ahead. No matter how great your past successes, you didn’t plan far enough ahead to be able to preserve the bulk of your windfall. It’s still not too late for you to change your ways, however. The Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card can indicate that you are being overly materialistic, spoiled or shallow.
Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context generally indicates good health brought about by good eating, regular exercise, and getting plenty of rest. If you have been having health issues, the card tells you to look at how you treat yourself and your body. Think about how much time you give yourself and make sure you are taking proper care of yourself. If you’ve been having health issues for some time now, don’t worry as you’re just on the verge of regaining your vitality. Stay strong and remain positive, for you have hope for the future.
- Reversed: Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context indicates usually represents weight issues or poor health. The card can signify that your health is suffering as you are getting so overwhelmed with responsibilities that you are forgetting to do the most basic things for yourself. Eating well, exercising, and getting enough rest, all tend to suffer when you are not being mindful of how you treat yourself. You need to correct this. No matter how much you want to take care of those around you, remember, you will be no good to anyone else if you burn yourself out. Trust that you know what to do, and focus all of your energies on the beautiful, healthy energies of the Queen.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Queen of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Adho Mukha Sukhasana or Easy Pose Forward Fold.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… King of Pentacles Tarot Card