Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are the archetypal images. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Empress Tarot card Meaning: love, health, money, and Yoga. See also Guide to Tarot Cards.
The Empress Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism.
- The Empress Tarot Card shows a beautiful blonde-haired woman sitting on a throne. There is an aura of peace and tranquility around her. She wears a crown with twelve stars on her head. These stars indicate her divine connection with the mystical realm and the cycles of the natural world. In other words, these stars represent twelve months and twelve planets. Her robe is patterned with pomegranates, symbolic of fertility. She sits on cushions. One cushion features the symbol of Venus. A Venus sign is symbolic of love, harmony, fertility creativity, beauty, and grace.,– the essence of the Empress. The beautiful and abundant nature that surrounds her, indicates the connection of the Empress with Mother Earth and life itself. In the foreground, golden wheat springs from the soil, reflecting abundance from a recent harvest. She is surrounded by an enchanting green forest with a river streaming through it In conclusion, the Empress brings abundance and blessings in the readings of those she meets.
- Numerology: The Empress Tarot Card is number three of the Major Arcana cards. In Numerology, Number Three is abundance, fertility, and expansion. Three is the Empress, who shows the fruits of the labor of Two. Three is like the wealth you’ve accumulated from sharing your work by mixing One and Two. Wealth needs to be put to good use.
A statement that represents The Empress Tarot Card: My creativity and abundance are unlimited.
The Empress Tarot Card meaning -in general
The Empress is related to strong maternal influence. So, the presence of the Empress is great news if you are looking for harmony in your marriage, strengthening friendships, or hoping to start a family. Following the High Priestess, this card represents a shift from self-love to loving others. The Empress Tarot Card represents the energy of the great mother. She is nature, around us and within us, the ever-unfolding source of life-giving power. This archetype of femininity also symbolizes fertility. She is the one who provides us nourishment and security. Also, she is delighting us with flowers and fruit. In conclusion: The Empress Tarot Card signifies a strong connection with our femininity, signifies abundance, and she is the Mother Earth archetype
The meaning of The Empress Tarot Card upright
The Empress Tarot Card upright is calling you to connect with your feminine side. This can mean creativity, elegance, sensuality, fertility, and nurture. She is telling you to be kind to yourself and search for beauty in your life. There are many ways to connect with yourself: dancing, singing, cooking, giving love. These things allow you to experience deep satisfaction. The Empress often brings strong bursts of creative energy. When the Empress shows up in your reading, it can mean that this is the time to take up a new hobby It is also likely that you have a desire to nurture others with love and compassion. You may even become a mother, as the Empress is a strong indication of pregnancy or birth. This can be a metaphorical birth of a new idea, business, or project. The Empress Tarot Card declares that if you nurture those new ideas with compassion and love, they will manifest successfully. This beautiful card indicates that a period of great creativity is ahead. When discussing relationships, this card can indicate marriage. This is one of the best indicators of pregnancy.
The meaning of The Empress card reversed
“Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Empress reversed also tells you to connect with your feminine qualities. But, now it indicates that you have been suppressing your feminine side. So, you need to embrace it in order to bring your energies into balance. The imbalance can take many forms. Maybe you are focused too much on the material and mental stuff of life, instead of the emotional and spiritual. Or maybe you are focused on the emotional or material needs of others. As a result, you feel empty inside. You have become everyone’s mother. This isn’t healthy for you and your relationships. So, The Empress Tarot Card reversed advises you to shift the focus and ground yourself. Don’t sacrifice yourself so much. Make self-love and self-care a priority. You also need to rest. If you’re a parent, this card indicates that you take the mothering role too far. You might be overprotective or controlling. Try to explain to your kids that their actions have consequences and that mistakes are a part of learning. The Empress reversed is also a sign of a creative block. Maybe you worry about what others will think of your work. The Empress Tarot Card is telling you to let go of these insecure and negative thoughts. Just trust yourself and allow your creativity to run.
Questions and wishes for tarot cards
The Empress Tarot Card and Love
- If you have a question or a wish for Tarot cards about love: The Empress is the personification of love and abundance. So, this card represents the perfect relationship between self and others. If you want a healthy, and harmonious love relationship, the Empress in a love reading is a good sign. However, this isn’t something you can manifest unless you first make sure that you are okay with you. Do you accept yourself as you are? The type of relationship delivered by the Empress is a by-product of self-care. As long as you are taking care of yourself, expect all of your other relationships to blossom! If you are already a parent or desire to be one soon, this indicates the pregnancy. If you’re not yet ready to be parenting, consider becoming a mentor instead. If you are single, get ready to move around because The Empress indicates that love is on the way. If you are in a relationship it is an indicator of a committed relationship becoming deeper. Because the card also represents motherhood, sometimes it can also signal marriage or pregnancy, or at least a new family, in whatever form that means for you. So, Practice self-care and Take care of others with love and compassion.
- Reversed: The reversed The Empress Tarot Card can represent a partner who is too controlling or unable to express their feelings. The card can also signal that your self-worth needs a helping hand. Without feeling worthy of being loved, you may have difficulties maintaining that relationship. If you’re in a relationship, the Empress can be an encouragement to spend some quality time together, and care for each other. Also, it can indicate that you are not expressing your true emotions and suppressing them. If you are single, this card can indicate that you will have many potential partners pursuing you but you may not be putting out the person you really are. Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Trust your intuition and let it guide you back to the beautiful, confident, and inspiring person you were born to be!
The Empress Tarot Card and Money
- If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about money and Career: this tarot card is all about creativity. So if you are searching for a way to make money, don’t follow traditional routes. Ask yourself if you have a skill or passion that you can turn into a profitable project? Also, The Empress Tarot Card suggests that whatever you choose should be rooted in the natural world. Use creative ways to make money and meditate to get inspiration. you will be feeling creative and will inspire others with your passion. You will be full of new ideas. For those trying to decide on a career or thinking of changing career, it is an indicator that you would do well in a creative field. Since the Empress is related to nourishment and nurturing, it may also suggest that you’re feeling particularly nurturing and generous when it comes to your workplace as well. You may be working on making a more harmonious office, whether that means being supportive of coworkers. Sometimes, this card can also point to another person in your workplace that has these qualities. The Empress is abundant both creatively and materially. So this card can point to a comfortable financial situation. You may also be feeling very generous with your money now, wanting to nourish others. It is certainly a good time to share what you have. Also, Financially speaking this is a good time for cash flow. It’s also a good time to follow your intuition in terms of investments.
- Reversed: The Empress Tarot Card reversed can indicate that you are finding your work unfulfilling. Or, you long to do something where you feel creatively inspired. But, now is not a time for fast reactions or big decisions. It is time to stop and wait until you feel ready. Again take some time to get to the root of how you are feeling and resolve that. Trust that as long as you continue to make responsible choices you will be financially secure. Don’t squander your money. Since the Empress is generally a great card to have with finances, even in the reversed position, she still signals a comfortable amount of financial stability.
The Empress Tarot Card and Helth
- If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about Health: If you’ve been struggling with a health issue, The Empress Tarot Card tells you to look for natural ways to bring your energy back. Although there are some conditions that require pharmaceutical therapies, many conditions are better addressed through natural remedies. This card suggests meditation, the use of crystals, and aromatherapy, herbal treatments. So, practice self-care, and Look for natural remedies that can help. Above all The Empress is a strong pregnancy indicator. So, if you are not intending to get pregnant The Empress is a warning to be very careful. If pregnancy is not a factor in your health concerns, this card is an indicator that you need to nurture yourself more and listen to your body’s signals.
- Reversed: The Empress Tarot Card is telling you to take care of your health in a productive way as you deal with your emotions. It indicates that emotional conflicts may be causing problems like laziness, apathy, or overdo eating. You need to do activities that make you feel good about yourself. The Empress reversed can also indicate fertility or pregnancy issues. That can be a difficult pregnancy, miscarriage, termination, or problems conceiving depending on the supporting cards.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day to day choices.
If you pulled The Empress Tarot Card during your tarot reading, you should practice Siddhasan (siddha means
Wise man ) or an Accomplished pose.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card – The Empress Tarot card.