Nine of Cups Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is the Nine of Cups Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Cups tarot cards
- The Cups Tarot cards represent your emotions, intuition, and relationships. These cards can guide you in love, and help you grow through understanding and processing your highest and lowest feelings. The suit of Cups in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Cups and progressing upward through the 10 of Cups, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Cups.
- Numerology: Nine (9) The nines represent fruition. Things are coming together, and you may or may not like what you see now.
Nine of Cups Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card shows a man sitting with his arms crossed on a wooden bench. He has a smile on his face, expressing contentment and satisfaction. The man appears to be proud of a job well done, as he sits relaxed with a triumphant look on his face. Behind him is a curved structure draped in blue material, with nine golden cups arranged in an arch. The cups represent emotional fulfillment after you carry out your deepest desires. He is dressed in a long white robe and wears a red hat on his head. The red hat on his head signifies an active mind. Even though he has had success in his life, he continues to chase after new dreams. Achievement is his end game. This isn’t just some facade he presents to others. He is truly happy and comfortable in his own skin. As a result, he is carefree, loving with a positive outlook on life.
A statement that represents Nine of Cups Tarot Card: I am grateful for the abundance that surrounds me now!
Nine of Cups Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card represents wishes coming true. This card assures you that everything you’ve worked so hard for will be achieved to the fullest. You will reach a level of contentment, unlike anything you’ve ever known before. The card represents reaching goals, wishes coming true, and fulfilling dreams. The rewards of high achievement are not all monetary. This happiness also refers to the feelings of fulfillment that come from good service to the community and support of your family, as well as gratitude for all the blessings in your life. The emotions personified by the Nine of Cups Tarot Card are positive like a triumph, pride, joy, and happiness, and even fame. The Nine of Cups Tarot Card is a good indication that you will be successful in whatever you focus on with positive intention. This card urges you to do what you really want. This card represents someone who loves life and lives it to the fullest. This person thinks very highly of themselves. They are big on appearances and tend to lead lives marked by indulgence in every imaginable way. They are truly happy and comfortable in their own skin.
Nine of Cups Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card in the upright position is representative of your wishes coming true after a long period of hardship. Your confidence is high right now. The card indicates moments when you glance around and feel your heart overflowing with love and appreciation for everything you have created in your life. You are basking in the abundance of life and experiencing your emotions with such intensity and pleasure. The Nine of Cups Tarot Card is often called the wish card. If you made your wish and are patiently waiting for it to come to fruition, then this card is an excellent omen that it will soon be granted. The card is an invitation to indulge and enjoy life’s pleasures. This includes enjoying good food and wine, appreciating the arts, making love, relaxing in a luxurious resort, or experiencing beauty. Also, remember to count your blessings and express gratitude for what you have. And keep in mind that the man on the card is sitting on a wooden bench that is comfortable for only a limited period. Realize that fulfillment is only temporary as everything is always in a state of change. That’s why it is so important to appreciate what you have now and cherish it. It may disappear later or you may need to adjust and adapt.
Nine of Cups Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Nine of Cups Tarot Card in the reversed position represents broken dreams and empty promises. The goals you’ve worked so hard to accomplish are not what you hoped they would be. This is affecting your confidence and ability to move forward. Although these feelings can knock you down, try to focus on what you want, not what you lack. Take positive steps forward and make the best of your situation until you can transform your reality. Also, the card may indicate that even when it appears that you have everything you ever dreamed of, it can still feel like something is missing deep down. You may have lost touch with what’s important to you, instead favoring the ego and chasing what will impress others. So, instead of doing what you think will make other people happy, do what will make you happy. Sometimes, the reversed card suggests that you are frustrated that your wishes have not yet come true. Now is the time to reconnect with your goals and dreams and recommit to bringing them to fruition. The Nine of Cups reversed serves as a reminder not to over-indulge at the expense of your health and well-being. Keep everything in moderation and focus on the long-term consequences of your actions, even if they bring short-term pleasure.
Nine of Cups Tarot Card and LOVE
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card is a great card for love. It indicates your current relationship is fulfilling you in every possible way. Trust, understanding, and romance are all working in your favor right now. If you have been hoping for a bigger commitment in the relationship it is a good card to get as it can represent engagement, marriage, or pregnancy. Also, the passion you have for one another will be at an all-time high since the Nine of Cups indicates a healthy and happy sex life. If you are single or just starting to date someone, rest assured that you’re on the right path. You have learned from your past experiences and gained a level of emotional maturity and self-esteem that will benefit you greatly in your future relationships. And you are finally disposed to give and receive love. The Nine of Cups Tarot Card suggests that now is an excellent time to get out there and meet new people. You are fueled by self-love, and you are now ready to extend that love to someone else.
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card indicates that you’re likely experiencing a rough patch right now. The card is not a good sign as it can indicate that the relationship is not in a good place and that one or both of you is feeling let down or disappointed with it. To the outside world, it may look like everything is good. But on the inside, there may be unhappiness and lack of satisfaction. What at first seemed to be the perfect match is turning out to be full of disappointment and unhappiness. However, while it can point to deep-seated issues, the card can simply represent the feeling of stagnation. If you are single, now isn’t the time to forge a new relationship. You are currently experiencing emotional instability and lack the maturity required to make a relationship work. If you find you have been attracting the wrong type of person, you need to work on building your self-esteem and confidence. Nobody can make you happy but yourself. So focus on building up your self-esteem before seeking love from others. Sometimes, we can get into a romance in order to distract ourselves from the inner work that we must do in order to be happy. Without doing that inner work, regardless of the wonderful romances that come our way, that dissatisfaction will always stay.
Nine of Cups Tarot Card and MONEY
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card indicates that you’ve achieved great success in your career and are receiving praise from your partners and colleagues. This is a card of success and achievement. So whatever projects you are involved in should not only be going well but your success will get you noticed. You can do anything you set your mind to. If you have been dreaming of a promotion or starting your own business, this card is a great sign for success. Financially speaking, the Nine of Cups indicates abundance and prosperity. Things should be going well in terms of money and investments. The Nine of Cups Tarot Card is also a card of recognition and reward. So you may find that you receive some sort of monetary reward or bonus. Thanks to all your hard work and a little good fortune, you’re in the best financial position you’ve ever been. You are being rewarded and recognized in many ways.
- Nine of Cups Tarot Card can indicate that your dream job or business may have turned into something of a nightmare. Maybe you have landed the promotion you wanted but now find that it is not as fulfilling as you thought it would be. It may also indicate that you are struggling to find a job you like and feeling t like a failure or an underachiever. It can signify that you are working as hard as you can but feel like you are not achieving what you wanted or your hard work is not being recognized. Financially speaking, the card can be a bad sign as you may find that promising investments or financial opportunities turn out to be disappointments. You may have been passed over for a promotion that would have greatly increased your income and now you’re feeling unhappy. Keep your money to yourself for at little while in order to regain some financial stability. Be patient. Remember that you will have to earn those dreams. Focus on what you do have and how you can better work towards your goals.
Nine of Cups Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Nine of Cups Tarot Card in health is a positive sign. If you have been suffering from health issues or injury you should see some improvement or be feeling more positive about your health. If your health is good, the Nine of Cups Tarot Card indicates that it should stay that way. Also, the fogginess in your head has cleared. You are more up to exercising and enjoying fun activities than ever before. Take advantage of this newfound energy to establish a healthy routine that will help you maintain your current positive state. However, it can also warn you to avoid overindulgence as it can have a knock-on effect on your health.
- Reversed: Nine of Cups Tarot Card in a health context is not a great sign. The disappointment you’ve been feeling in other aspects of your life may be leading you to ignore your physical well-being. It can be a sign of eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia, overeating, or excessive indulgence and addictions. If this is the case, you may need professional medical assistance and or counseling. You need to get to the root causes of these issues and overcome them. It’s not a great health card to get as it can indicate disappointment. Also, it can simply indicate that you will be feeling pessimistic. Despite all the negatives in your life right now try to promote healthy lifestyle habits.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE GOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Nine of Cups Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Ardha Chandrasana or Half Moon pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Ten of Cups.