COLOR: Green, blue, red, brown, peach
APPEARANCE: Mat, splashed shiny particles of all sizes, often oval
FREQUENCY: Easily accessible
SOURCE: Italy, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Tibet, Nepal
CHEMICAL FORMULA: Aventurine (variety of quartz) SiO2
- Aventurine is a positive stone of prosperity. Stone has a strong ties with the kingdom of camels and it is often used as a blocker of radiation in the garden and home. If worn, Aventurine absorbs electromagnetic mist and protects against environmental pollution. Glued to the mobile phone, protects of its emanations.
- Psychologically, Aventurine reinforces leadership qualities and determination, encourages compassion, empathy and perseverance. Returns people in to the past to find out the source of unhealthy. This milestone releases of stuttering and anxiety, stabilize the mind, stimulates perception and creativity. This stone connects the intellectual body with the emotional. Aventurine calms anger. It stimulates emotional recovery.
- Physically, Aventurine enhances the feeling of well being. Regulates growth from birth to the age of seven. It brings into balance male and female energy and supports the heart. Spiritually, Aventurine protects the heart chakra, preserving of energy vampires.
HEALING EFFECTS – Aventurine helps the thymus gland and nervous system, regulates the blood pressure and stimulates the metabolism, lowers cholesterol prevents from arteriosclerosis and heart attack. It has anti-inflammatory effect, reduces irritations and allergies, relieves migraine headaches and soothes the eyes. Aventurine leaflets adrenal glands, lungs, sinuses, heart and muscle, and urogenital system. As an elixir relieve skin problems.
POSITIONING AND USE – Keep it on appropriate place. That is a place where you have a problem.
- INTERESTING FACTS –The name Aventurine is Italian word, a ventura means : for the opportunity. It is treated as beads, gems, polishes and makes the decorative items.
- It is used in ancient China and the Mediterranean region, but it has been scientifically described in 1837. Since then, it is used for making jewelry and decorative items.
- It is known as a gambler’s stone, because supposedly brings good luck.
- Green Aventurine is often put in bags to summon the luck and money. Because the green color is a symbol of the eternal connection of man with nature. It is believed that it encourages creativity, imagination and success in business.
- It has The strongest effect on the heart chakra, calms negative emotions and turns them into joy.
Elixir made of a green aventurine should drink ed before meals because it reduces excessive appetite.