Astrology readings based on decans of the Sun Signs are one step ahead in personalization. For here each Sun Sign is divided into three 10-days slots, each of which is a decan. Read and learn which decan you belong to, and how does it shape your personality.
First decan: Aries born between March 21 and March 30
- If one person is born between these days, the ruling planet is Mars. This is the planet of energy and that means quarrels, fights and clashes. It is best for these people to learn to keep the tongue and temper in control. The 28th year would be noteworthy. Aries people, born under this influence are fearless and pioneer in their own respective fields. They are the initiators, impulsive and impatient too. They always want to be the first in whatever they do, and are proactive enough to get whatever they want in life and work for it tirelessly. They are also assertive and aggressive, and dominant by nature.
- The first Decan Aries personality is characterized by energy, enthusiasm and passion. People born under this influence are a fearless pioneer. They are first in the Zodiac and strive always to come first in all. Second place is not in their vocabulary; they have very strong self motivation and combined with natural leadership skills can make it to the top in any profession.
- They demand things immediately and fast and do tend to jump into situations without thinking things through properly. That is something that they have to leave behind the, it is hard but it is not impossible.
Second decan: Born between March 31 and April 9
- If a person is born between these days, ruling planet is Sun. This is a fortunate Decan, implying that the person would have both constructive and creative abilities. Aries person born under this Decan is ambitious, kind-hearted, idealistic and a born leader. They are also creative and hard working and high achievers, who would work relentlessly, until they achieve whatever they want. They tend to possess a good sense of humor, and have an uncanny ability to laugh on themselves. The negative traits of them are that they tend to be boastful braggers. They want to be the center of attraction for everything, they are attention seekers.
- People born under the second Decan are characterized by ambition, dynamism and creativity. They have the potential to achieve great success in any area. They just won’t stop until they achieve their goals. They are hard workers by nature and have the ability to get the job done and they are an inspiration to many. People admire their ability to overcome even the most difficult of challenges.
- They are very charismatic and attract attention and admiration. Because of this popularity this people never have a shortage of friends, contacts and acquaintances they can call on. Forever youthful, young at heart attitude to life they skip and jump through life. The main flaws are a tendency to brag and be boastful and smug.
Third decan: Born between April 10 and April 20
- If a person is born between these days, their ruling planet is Jupiter. They are Intuitive and generous, enjoy the company of others and revere learning and knowledge. They also enjoy the good things in life, and do well in the positions of trust and responsibility. They also tend to be adventurous, love to explore new things and love the company of other people. Initiators, they never shirk from helping out the others. These people posses a keen thirst for knowledge and they always learn new things with a surprising alacrity. The negative traits of them are that they tend to have unrealistic expectations and live in the dreamy worlds of their own.
- They love to explore and their adventurous nature makes travel a very important aspect of their life. Life as one big adventure for them and cannot resist trying out new experiences. They enjoy the company of others and they easily relate to many different types of personality. Because of this are often called upon to help solve others problems or give advice. Their generous spirit makes it difficult for them to turn anyone in need away.
- They have a thirst for knowledge they are very intelligent and like to use mind and intellect to learn. They often have some unusual ideas and concepts about life. They like the good things in life and will work hard to achieve the lifestyle that is most comfortable. The flaws in this third Decan Aries are that of being a dreamer and having unrealistic expectations.