COLOR: translucent white, yellow, blue, brown, pink
APPEARANCE: Small, clear, transparent stones when being formed and polished
FREQUENCY: often combined with other crystals
SOURCE: Africa, Australia, Brazil, India, Russia, USA
CHEMICAL FORMULA: C
- Diamond is a symbol of purity. Its pure white light helps to bring your life into a unified whole. Strengthens relationships, brings love and partnerships. They say that amplifies the love of a husband and consider it as a sign of commitment and fidelity.
- Diamond is already thousands of years a symbol of wealth and stone that attracts wealth. The larger the diamond, it is more abundant. A large diamond is excellent for blocking geopathogenic and electromagnetic radiation as a radiation of mobile phone. Diamond is the power amplifier. One of the few crystals that never needs recharging. It increases energy with anything that comes into contact with it and is very effective when used with other crystals for healing, because it increases their power. Still can increase and negative energy. On subtle level, fills “holes” in aura, enriching it with energy.
- Psychologically, diamond encourages fearlessness and power. Diamond rehabilitate the emotional and mental pain, reduces fear, brings new beginnings, stimulates the imagination and inventiveness. Mentally, brings clarity of mind and promotes enlightenment. On a spiritual level, the diamond cleans aura. Reminds you to the preferences of your soul and promotes spiritual evolution. It activates the crown chakra, integrating it with the divine world.
HEALING EFFECTS Diamond leaflets glaucoma, clear vision and useful for the brain. Influence on allergies and chronic conditions, returns metabolism in balance. Traditionally it has been used to counter poisons.
POSITIONING AND USE Wear it near the skin. It is particularly effective if worn in earrings, especially against the emanation of mobile phones.
- The first records of diamonds originate from India, 500 years BC. Up to the 15th century diamonds wore only members of the royal family, nobles and priests, and later, to the 19th c., exclusively male.
- The Hindu people wrote that the most powerful diamond is Koh–i-noor. “He who possess Kohi–i-Noor, he will inherit the world, but he will know all its misfortunes too. Only God or a woman can wear it with impunity. “
After the severe torture, prince of Afghan Sha Shudga handed it over to the colonial governments. Today, the Koh–i-Noor stone is the precious stones of the British Crown. Weight is 108.93 ct.
- Diamond Cullian is also very popular. It weighs 3.106 ct when it was extracted from the coal mine in Pretoria. Diamond Cullian was cut in peaces and one of these cuts is called the Star of Africa diamond , 530.20 carats. Part of the British Crown Jewels.
- It is considered the most powerful amulet. It has the biggest power when it is gifted to a person.