8 Feng shui laws for the regulation of cuisine
By the rules of Feng Sui, the kitchen is not just a place for preparing food but also the space that should exudes health and good mood. The most important is to ensure a favorable flow of qi energy.
1. Oven, which is the element of fire, it should be situated away from fridges and sinks, which are water elements. Than is the only way to harmony in the kitchen, because the kitchen is the heart of home.
3. Sharp items only disturb the harmony, so hide them well. Put the Knives in drawers or keep them in boxes for knives.
– Cork is the ideal material for the floor. It is warm warm, you can walk on it barefoot. There are in different colors and is easy to maintain.
5. Kitchen units should always be closed.Their energy must be stored inside , it is very bad if your pan, pot hang on the wall of the kitchen.
6. Use Shelf for other things that you love the most. There you can put a nice porcelain pottery color and so little enliven the space.
7. Cooker must be seen immediately from the door.
- Feng Shui Desk for success
- Garnet – amazing characteristics and use