Feng Shui can affect the relationship between husband and wife. Let’s take a look of the impact of home feng shui taboos which cause conjugal relations problem.
1. It is recommended for husband and wife to to share the same blanket and should not have separate quilt covers. The best solution is for them to even share the same pillow.
2. Having a beam in bedroom means trouble. It tends to attract dispute and argument due to the pressure caused by the beam. This is usually happening when two rooms are being combined into one. The solution for this problem is to cover the beam on ceiling and make it flat and flushed together.
3. Bedside nightstands must be placed at each side of the bed, because if they are not placet that way it will cause problems to the marital relations.It is also recommended to place lighting on each side of the bed to further enhance the relationship.
4. Avoid pink walls because they symbolize bad energy effect. It is always safe to use white color because it symbolize pure and clean. Some people like to have a pink walls in the bedroom because they like the romantic feeling but it is one of the fatal colors for good relationship . Pink colour tends to create the problems of third party interference, married couple relationship worsen, so do avoid pink, especially in master bedroom.
5. Avoid open concept toilet that integrate with your bedroom. It will cause not only health problem but it will also affect on your marriage relationship.
6. Avoid mirror facing your bed because it causes insecurity and sometimes might scared you ant it has influence on sleeping. It also hurts the marriage because the reflection symbolize 3rd party intrusion in your relationship. Avoid TV also because it reflects, so use a cloth to cover if not in use, but it will be best to remove it from the bedroom