King of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are four different card suits that make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The King of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents The King of Pentacles Tarot Card: I treat my resources and loved ones with respect!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- King tarot cards in Minor Arcana: The Kings flex their muscles with authority and power. These cards tell you that you have what it takes to succeed, but you must believe in everything that you are.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a King who sits on a throne. Flowers and plants surround his throne. He is wearing a robe embroidered with fruit-bearing grapevines. These elements are indications of his wealth and abundance. The throne is embellished with carvings of bulls, representing his connection to the astrological sign of Taurus. In his right hand, he holds the scepter, symbolizing his power. And in his left, he holds a golden coin with a pentacle engraved into it, symbolic of his material success influence. This King has an innate ability to create material wealth and financial abundance. And better yet, he can sustain his wealth over time through self-discipline, control, and leadership. Behind the King stands his castle, an ultimate symbol of all of his struggles and achievements. Also, a castle is a symbol of all he has built through his efforts and determination. At his feet and around his throne are more vines, flowers, and plants, representing the highest attainment of material success. This King is therefore very serious about financial security and has made the accumulation of wealth his focus in life. He is proud of his achievements. He likes to show others his prized possessions and wealth.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card represents the value of perseverance. It can be a signal that you will be rewarded for your efforts. Or it could be a call to find balance in the pleasures and pains along life’s path. The card is telling how staying grounded while pursuing ambitions can lead to optimum success. As the last card in the Pentacles suit, the King has the final say in all things monetary. He is a welcome card to any reading finance-based or not. If the card represents you, you are sure to triumph in all of your endeavors. When the card represents a person in your life, prepare to be connected with someone who uses his power for good, not glory. This person draws on a wide range of talents to turn every situation into an opportunity. He gives generously, knowing that whatever he gives will be returned and then more. He provides stability in every situation, pursuing his goals until they are fully achieved. The King of Pentacles is the master of finances.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card denotes material wealth, financial abundance, and worldly success. This is definitely a money card. So, you are confident and successful at attracting and managing wealth. You identify opportunities for growth and success, and you also draw upon your self-discipline and control to manage your wealth and invest it wisely for the long term. The card often indicates the final fulfillment of a creative task, a business venture, or investment. Through diligence, responsibility, and attention to detail, you have achieved great things and can finally say that you have completed your task or attained your goal. You can translate your vision into something tangible, practical, and often very lucrative. Money flows easily and abundantly to you. And, you can rest assured of your continued prosperity. You no longer struggle to achieve what you desire, like the Page and the Knight. Also, do you have any need to prove yourself? You have created a rich life, not just financially but also spiritually, which will set you up well for the future. Also, you know that a methodical, planned and well-thought-out approach will lead you to success. Continue down this path rather than trying new ways of doing things. You do not need to take any more risks.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The King of Pentacles Tarot Card asks you to look at your relationship with money and wealth. You may not be managing your wealth well. You need to draw upon your self-discipline and control so you can save for your future while still enjoying the fruits of your hard work. Also, you may be putting money before anything else, negatively impacting your relationships and well-being. If this resonates, step back for a moment and look at the greater impact of your obsession with money. To avoid loss of reputation, money, or an important relationship, you should balance the longing for a financial reward with other important desires such as personal growth and family connections. Sometimes, the card represents someone who is very stubborn and rigid in his approach. Being grounded is a good thing. But give yourself permission every now and then to break free and do something different. You don’t have to be so serious all of the time.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you have reached a very secure, comfortable, and stable stage of your relationship. Now is the time to enjoy all the fruits of your hard work and perseverance. If the card is representing a person in the relationship, it represents a grounded person who will be patient, dependable, stable, and nurturing. Also, this person is loyal and faithful. This person will take great care of his partner and children. This person will express his love by being a generous provider and making his partner feeling secure and cared for. However, if you are not happy with your current romantic situation, you will need to say so for anything to change. Be honest with yourself and your partner — things will sort themselves out. If you are single you will finally meet the partner you have been longing for, who will love you just for who you are. You have worked hard at finding stability within yourself. You want to share that with someone who wants the same things as you and can match you in terms of maturity. The King of Pentacles Tarot Card can also represent meeting someone who embodies the qualities of the King of Pentacles.
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you have failed to reach the level of security, comfort, and stability you wanted from your relationship. This may be causing problems between you and your partner. Jealousy, possessiveness, manipulation, and controlling behavior may all be issues in the partnership. Also, the card may indicate a fear of commitment. Your ideal partner is not as dependable as you once thought, and has been acting possessive or controlling. If the card is representing a person in the relationship, the card can represent an ungrounded person who may be impatient, irresponsible, unreliable, and unsupportive. He can be disloyal and a cheater. This person may neglect his partner and children. Also, he can be cold-hearted and ruthless and may use money as a means to control his partner. If you are single, the card can indicate meeting someone who earns more than you, and they may try to use this as a means of controlling you. This person may shower you with gifts but there is an ulterior motive to their generosity. It can represent meeting someone who embodies the qualities of the King of Pentacles reversed. So, be careful.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card is a great sign. It is indicating a successful business or a business empire. He signifies achieving a high level of status or reaching your goals. It can also indicate that an older man will provide you with practical support. This man will be generous towards you in terms of giving you his time, support or advice. Financially speaking it is one of the best cards you can draw. It means that your financial situation is stabilizing due to your hard work, and may signify an imminent windfall. Things should be going well in money matters. You may have reached a stage of financial security and stability in your life. You are at a point where you can be generous to those around you and enjoy the finer things in life. If you are taking a financial risk, make sure that your actions follow a planned, methodical approach.
- King of Pentacles Tarot Card is not a great sign. It can indicate unsuccessful businesses. He signifies instability in work matters or failure to achieve your goals. You may be working in a career that doesn’t suit you or lack the determination. Also, the card can indicate that you are overly concerned with material gain. Your desire to accumulate signs of wealth at the expense of all else has put your reputation at risk. The card can also be a sign of excessive control or possessiveness. This card can also indicate that a ruthless older man may discourage you or try to undermine you in a work setting. Try to focus on those that will support you and limit your dealings with this man if you can. In a financial context, the King of Pentacles reversed is also not a good omen as it can represent bankruptcy or be broke. Things may not be going well in money matters at the moment. You may not have put proper financial plans in place to provide you with financial security or you may have gambled your money and lost or made poor decisions or risky investments. Alternatively, you may have all the money you need but are not sharing it with those around you. You can keep control of your finances without being miserly, greedy or a money grabber. Try to be generous and enjoy giving.
King of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: King of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context is a good sign. It usually represents health and physical strength and well-being. It indicates that you will have stability and security in terms of your health. If you have been concerned about your health, any issues are likely to be resolved easily or may not be as bad as you think.
- Reversed: King of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you may be experiencing instability or insecurity related to your health, causing you to obsess over perceived symptoms or possible diagnoses. If you think you have an issue then get it checked out but don’t make yourself sick with worry. The King of Pentacles Tarot Card can also indicate going to extremes of unhealthy lifestyle by either overworking your body or complete laziness. So, you need to find balance in your life. Moderation is the key to a healthy happy lifestyle.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The King of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Salamba Sirsasana or Supported Headstand.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards? read The Tarot Guide