What do the stars have planned for you in September 2020? Whether you want to know what’s going to happen with your love life, your career, health or your life in general, we certainly have general monthly horoscope for the month ahead. On the astrological front, horoscope for September 2020 is all about the strong emotional charge!. Love floats in the air, refreshing and joyful. There are traveling for most of signs. In other words, the heavyweights of the sky, Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto, all in the sign of earth, seek to anchor changes made to last. Their messages are not always easy, but always constructive. The Full Moon is here to teach us many things about the effort required for our growth. Sun could bring financial surprises. In conclusion, September is not as light as we would like, but it’s conducive to your development. So let’s play the game called September 2020.
Note: Read the sections for both your Sun Sign and Ascendant for a better picture of what lies ahead for the month. Above all you need to be aware of aspects that your natal planet brings to you. If you are a natal sun sign, you must read Natal sun aspects …
ARIES HOROSCOPE FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
- Couples – The full Moon in Pisces is on September the 2nd . This Full Moon will show us where we need healthier boundaries or to be more selflessly giving. Unexpected news may force you to change plans. Mars, will go retrograde in your very own sign the following week. There’s nothing you hate more than being told to wait. But, that’s exactly what you’ll be asked to do. Charging blindly ahead — in love, at work, or toward your most personal goals — is a very bad idea right now. On September the 9th, your ruling planet, Mars, turns retrograde in your sign. It might feel like your world no longer makes sense. When it comes to romance, the less you push, the more you’ll get now. Ease up and let the magic happen.
- Singles – In September 2020, you have the best chance for a long and lasting relationship. Excellent social skills make this a good time for dating and making friends. Compliments, gifts, and favors are possible. Aries love lives are favored after September the 17th , when the new Moon enters Virgo. That implies a large step forward. You can enjoy unforgettable dates that nurture your soul. If you have sweetheart, expect good vibrations and communication. An important role for you will be played by people with the sign of Virgo or Capricorn.
- Work – For Aries, it is best to focus on your career. You can expect a salary increase and maybe promotion. The work environment may test your patience at times. Don’t take things personally in business relationships. Just finish your tasks on priority and do not to keep anything pending.
- Health – Aries also tends to fall into the trap of unhealthy habits. So beware of bad food choices or excess consumption of alcohol and other substances.
- Feng Shui – The hall represents opportunities. Therefore, ensure its kept clutter free so that the energy can circulate. Place coats and shoes inside a closed cupboard so they don’t stagnate the energy.
- Advice of the month – Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. This is the lesson that stars want you to learn this month.
- Couples – The planetary transits of September 2020 encourage readjustments in romantic connections, adapting to your partner’s system of beliefs and negotiating common principles of cohabitation. Finally, the new Moon is in Virgo on the 17th of the September 2020. This is a good day to start something new, like reading a new book or to start a new hobby. You will have quality time with your partner and friends. There will be conflict with the elder members of the family. Your relationship will get a boost toward the end of the month, when chatty Mercury moves into your house of partnerships and unions. Conversations will crackle and debates will be friendly
- Singles – The Mars turns retrograde on September the 9th. It will be the right time to quietly reconsider whether your current searches are still worth the effort. Fortunately, new opportunities will open up in matters of the heart after the New Moon on September 17. This can bring singles a real chance at love.
- Work – brings good news and pleasant conversation. Rational thinking and a convincing communication style make this a good time to ask for favors, negotiate, bargain, convince others, and promote your ideas. Authority figures may test you and your goals, forcing you to prove yourself. Somebody is waiting for you to apologize. So stick to basics and try not to react to provocation.
- Health – In the first part of the month you may have some difficulties in you and spine. Chronic ailments will be under control. Stress can be avoided by proper scheduling of your activities.
- Feng Shui – To activate the beneficial chi in the hall place a beautiful mirror and fresh flowers. Fresh flowers instantly uplift the energy of a space.
- Advice of the month – Everything you want in life is waiting for you …outside of your comfort zone and.inside of the effort zone. So, Just make a move.
- Couples – September 2020 is an absolutely ideal month for strengthening relationships. Gemini people will be open to build stronger bonds. They won’t have a problem saying what they think. Some old lingering problem will pop up and requires a solution. You will bring out some new ideas to your partner. Your partner will support you and you will become more connected. Sensuality will be high and romance will be fabulous. The new Moon is in Virgo on the 17th of the September. You will attract pleasant experiences, and you can synchronize your own ideas with those of others.
- Singles – Gemini who are looking for love are in luck. Pay attention to period between the Full Moon on the 2nd of September and the New Moon on the 17th . You may find love in a person of a different nation or culture. You might be brave enough to make the first move and ask someone out. Just let the magic of life work. If you’ve been fond of a person for some time, September 2020is an ideal time to make the first step. Gemini will be charming and convincing, meaning having great chances for a serious relationship.
- Work –A New Moon is all about a professional opportunity that you don’t see it is coming. There’s an exciting career change coming your way. Stay focused on your goals with determination and persistence. Responsibility and dedication will be rewarded
- Health – Pretty variable. In the second part of the month you may have some difficulties in you joints and spine. We recommend morning stretching or taking up yoga. Cancer people could try some relaxing technics like meditations.
- Feng shui – To encourage a restful sleep the bedrooms must be a light neutral color and the beds must have a headboard. Also beds must be be positioned with the headboard against a solid wall. Ideally, the bed must not be in line with the bedroom door.
- Advice of the month – Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- Couples – There is a lot of energy around you this month. On the 2rd of September 2020 the full Moon is in Pisces. It means that you might go through various unpredictable events. You have more power than you realize to turn your intentions into something tangible. Events around you speed up. Now is not the time to feel scared to tell partner what you think and what you need. Matters of the heart will continue to demand your attention when the sun moves into Libra on the 22nd. Someone in your innermost circle is rankling your nerves. Important conversations, if not confrontations are likely to occur. Whatever issues come up can be easily solved.
- Singles – your emotional intelligence will shine through this month. It is easier for you to understand other people’s feelings and where they are coming from. You will have many romantic opportunities. September 2020 is ideal for new love. At the middle of the month,, most of you will start communication with someone through friends or relatives. Cancer people who do not have sweetheart will meet a new person in water sign around the 15th.
- Work – Sun enters Libra on the 22nd and is encouraging for career progress in the long term. The horoscope implies that it would be good to slow down a bit, speaking of practical stuff. There’s no need in rushing anything, rest and peace of mind will often get you forward more quickly.
- Health – Green vegetables can help boost your strength. So, please consume them generously, so that you will be able to work with full capacity. You tend to get involved in too many projects at the same time. That can lead to exhaustion and stress.
- Feng Shui – The bathroom must always be kept clean. And the door must be closed and toilet lid down. This is the area where wealth may get drained. So put some plants in here, as plants soak in water which slows the flow of wealth draining away.
- Advice of the month – “Living in the favorable and unfavorable situation is called “part of life”. But smiling in all those situations is called “the art of life”.”
- Couples – The Full Moon is in Pisces on the 2nd of the month. September 2020 will force you to blame your partner for your own mistakes. Before you venture into an argument, think twice if it’s worth it. Mercury enters Libra on the 5th and will bring open conversations about serious common topics. Your connection will gain in quality. On the September of 17th the New Moon is in Virgo and you are more curious, sociable and open to new experiences. You will be optimistic and motivated. Your sweetheart will make sure you feel extra special.
- Singles – Venus moves into your sign on the 6th. This event turns your charm way up for the rest of the month. Everywhere you go, there seems to be a pair of ears ready to hear what you have to say. And above all, there is a pair of open arms to go along with it. Your energy will be so attractive that you’re sure to find plenty of opportunity for romance.
- Work – At work, everything will go your way. You can be sure of that. Especially in the first weeks of the month, energy and enthusiasm will not leave you alone. Your financial field looks good. Financial input is possible near the 22hd of the month. No time for fear.
- Health – September 2020 will challenge you to focus on the physical. You will have so much energy that you will probably have a problem calming yourself. That could lead to insomnia. For example, start doing some yoga.
- Feng shui – The front garden represents your future so ensure it is always kept beautiful. Plant beautiful flowers and plants. The back garden represents health and wealth for the occupants. So ensure it is always kept in good condition. The fences must always be well maintained to provide support to the occupants.
- Advice of the month – Gardener may water the plant daily but fruits grow only in the season. So have patience because everything is going to happen by its own time!
- Couples – The full Moon is in Pisces on the 2nd of September 2020. That demands a new beginning. But Mercury enters Libra on the 5h of month. September usually is a very stormy period, and it shows up in relationships this year. Virgo should be careful what she says. Even a small innocent joke could create a big fight, so you should think before you speak. A New Moon lands in your partnership sector on September the 17th , bringing a happy surprise from your partner. It’s also possible you’ll become engaged at this time. Virgos will also tend to try new things in their relationships. If you are in a committed relationship, your sweetheart is bound to shower you with love and affection. Either way, you will be swept off your feet.
- Singles – The beginning of the month brings forth a big desire to finally end some undefined relationships. From the 2nd of September, the Full Moon is in Pisces. That brings a risk of getting into complicated situations. Do not get carried away by your first impulse. After the 7th of September 2020, There will be plenty of romantic openings. You could meet someone new and it could feel like you have known this person your whole life. You have a great chance to establish a closer relationship with a person who deals with writing, teaching, lecturing at the university or playing with the audience. Prepare for it in the second half of the month. At first, your acquaintance will only be friendly, but then it will turn into an affair.
- Work – There’s a lot happening in your financial and work sector. It looks quite good. Mercury enters Libra on September the 5th. If you are focused on a family money matter or a real estate transaction, everything does appear to go in your favor.
- Health – There is an underlined nervousness cause by financial situation and love issues. This feeling will disappear from the 15th of September 2020. Health is pretty stable.
- Feng shui – The front door should be in perfect condition. That is because it represents wealth. To draw the energy to your front door place a beautiful plant and light either side of the door.
- Advice of the month – When you want to enjoy life, Think today as your life’s First day. When you want to achieve something in life, Think today as your life’s Last day.
- Couples – You can expect a very dramatic September 2020, especially in the area of relationships. It’s likely you will feel completely unmotivated. And you might not have the energy for a solving some problems in relationships. Lately, you are focused only on work, and you behaved coldly to your partner. That might lead to fights or even crises. The Jupiter enters Capricorn on the 13th. It will make it harder for you because it will arouse various doubts and mistrust. Things might become explosive or you may feel more pressure than ever from your partner. The New Moon is on the 17th of September 2020 and your partner will start to show more emotions towards you. This will allow you to overcome disagreements and strengthen trust.
- Singles – Your love life is about to become a main area of focus. There will be plenty twists and turns along the way. Libras who are looking for love might be surprised when it comes to someone from their work environment. Passion can be suddenly born. On the 17h of August the new Moon enters Virgo and passion can become a beautiful love story. Pay attention on water horoscope signs. Avoid air zodiac signs.
- Work – Monthly horoscope for the month of September 2020 is highly encouraging for career prospects. Your work area is bringing you pleasant circumstances and some of you might be promised financial reward.
- Feng Shui – Put to night cabinets by the bed you sleep at. They support coming and preservation of your love life. They do not have to come in pairs or be typical. You can even put chairs or benches instead.
- Advice of the month – In this world people will always throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you…What you make from them a wall or a bridge
- Couples –The full Moon in at the 2nd of September 2020 brings inner calm and balance that adds harmony to your relationships. But at the middle of the month things are changing. Mercury will bring events that bring changes. Long-time couples, expects a drastic change in your union. Planetary influences may cause break-ups. They may also result in fights over financial matters.. But, new Moon opens a window for a liberating breath after the 17th of September 2020. This month is very turbulent. You will hear some information that you will use in the future to your advantage. Whether you’re married or not, you could begin a new chapter in your love life.
- Singles – Prepare to be noticed, Scorpio. Romantic fulfillment is possible near the Full Moon on September the 2nd. Singles have great personal charm and magnetism and are able to attract love mates easily. Love, at first sight, is on the cards. Love is a positive area of your life this month. After repeat talks in the beginning of the month, the end of month may find you together with someone special. You do not want only passion . You feel the need to connect deeply. Pay attention on people in Pisces and Cancer.
- Work – You will be more efficient and productive. You may enjoy a boost in praise and attention from your boss after September the 6th, when Venus moves to the top of your chart. Superiors will appreciate your positive attitude and initiative.
- Health – You are trying to improve your health. You are doing well. You will have all the will power and resolve to start some new healthy habits and physical activities. That will not only improve your mood but strengthen your body and decrease the fatigue that you are feeling.
- Feng shui – The wealth color in Feng Shui is gold. Try to incorporate gold items into your home. This can be a painting or frame, rugs or pillows . This color is a Feng Shui wealth essential and the second is purple.
- Advice of the month –Success is not permanent. And: Failure is not final. So: never stop working after success. And: never stop trying after failure.
- Couples – You’re more invested than usual in the success of your relationships this month. Negotiations and diplomacy are highlighted. Fortunately Venus enters Leo on the 6th, and relating comes more easily than it did in recent weeks. Keep in mind that you, not others, are in charge of your happiness. In this period, you will have no problems in relationships. Being affected by Venus, you become very loyal and you will feel no need to talk about somebody behind his back. Also, you will have an incredibly strong need to make big changes around you. Be careful. if you act in an extreme, or obsessive way you are likely to face powerful forces acting against you.
- Singles –you need to be careful about starting a new relationship with a brand-new partner. From September the 9th Mars will retrograde in your romance sector. You will be convinced sparks are flying between you and someone special. Once Mars regulates his orbit, , you’ll realize that the connection wasn’t that great after all.
- Work – A New Moon lands at the top of your chart on September the 17th, signaling a great time to move forward with your professional goals; you might even be considering a new business endeavor of your own.
- Health – health prospects are wonderful this month. You do not have any major health problems. Any minor ailments can be cured with prompt medical help.
- Feng shui – The smiling Buddha and a crystal rose hip are symbols that will increase fertility and passion. Also, you can put an elephant with baggage in the west of your bedroom. It is important that these items are well enlightened and that nothing is covering them up.
- Advice of the month – There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- see also Sagittarius things you need to know
- Couples –During the first week of September 2020 love life will be innovative and passionate due to the influence of the full moon.. The full Moon is on the 2nd of September 2020. Communication with your partner will be quite good. Do not listen to advises outside of your family. With Venus in your 8th house, you’re more interested in seeing what your partner has to offer you. You might want them to prove their loyalty so that you can rest knowing that you made the right choice giving your heart to this person. After New Moon on the 17th you will receive very nice news from partner. So trust your intuition and follow your gut..
- Singles – you may be feeling stuck in the past and having a difficult time moving forward. However, this month could bring you the push you need. Perhaps you feel tied down by a lot of past baggage. Now you will find a way to leave it behind. The universe has just sent to your sign a strong call for emotional renewal! Venus, the master of love at first sight, opens perspectives more than superb. You will be very desirable. There will be more contacts; The second half of the September 2020 brings concrete encounters and agreements. Most Capricorn people will take chances with new persons in water zodiac sign
- Work – Sun enters Libra on the 22nd and your career sector will light up for the next month. It brings unexpected good luck and happy coincidences when you least expect it.
- Health – Planetary aspects are highly beneficial for Capricorn health. Chronic illnesses will be under control. Your disposition will be cheerful and positive due to your excellent well-being.
- Feng Shui – Put a bowl of water in the north of your home or your living room. It may also be a fish tank, a fountain or a photo of water. Thus, you will ignite career activities, advancement and increase in income. Find north using a compass. Water is never held in the bedroom.
- Advice of the month – Life hardships are not there to destroy you. Their goal is to help you realize yourself and awake your hidden potential and power.
- see also Capricorn things you need to know
- Couples – As the September 2020 starts, you will have more desire for security and interactions with your partner. The full Moon is on the 2th of September 2020. You want to create a reliable environment for yourself. The love planet Venus moves into your partnership sector on September the 6th. So, relationship themes are sure to become central. Things look good. Venus is blessing your relationship and you’re likely to feel more loved and appreciated than ever. If you’re dating someone, this is the time when you two might decide to level up your commitment.
- Singles – With the full Moon on the 2th of September you’re in a good mood – you’re sociable, friendly, excited to meet new people. Love will happen for most of Aquarians. In other words, single Aquarius people have finally reached those love days . You will laugh again, and feel joy and energy once more. You will attract partner probably in earth sign. Communication with opposite sex will be straightforward, clear and honest. The new Moon is in Virgo on the 17th of the September 2020, and pushes you to talk before thinking. So you risk creating some confusion.
- Work –Finances are in for some changes. On September the 2nd, a Full Moon in your 2nd House of Income could trigger some anxiety about cash flow. After a new moon You are entering in the season of motivation. You have a new kind of optimism growing inside of you.
- Health – it is pretty stable. Work on your habits. Replace the harmful with the healthy ones. You body will be grateful for that. Right exercise and healthy food will boost your immunity.
- Feng Shui – Broken things do not have a place in your home. Broken and damaged items, being furniture or a facade, attract problems. Repair them or throw them away and remove constant problems and blockades from your life.
- Advice of the month – Words and hearts should be handle with care, because words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest thing to repair.
- see also Aquarius things you need to know
- Couples – The full Moon is on the 2th of the September 2020 and impacts your house of love and romance. As a result, some Pisces people might go through confusing times in their relationships. On the 13th of September Jupiter is in Capricorn. From that day, the confusion may clear up and you could better understand what you feel and what partner feels towards you. Our astrologists recommends opening up about what you feel. Tell your partner how you feel. That will initiate improvement in your love life. Some Pisces in relationships will split with partner but there are no indications that you will remain alone. Jupiter in your sign is expanding you in every way.
- Singles – Single Pisces look more attractive. Miracles can happen if you are single. Expect complete fulfillment of your love desires. You are ready for love, you want to attract partner and soul mate. Your chances for falling in love are more than fair, if you keep faith, you could meet someone good in the middle of the month. Love can be helped by friends and social circles. Pay attention to new people in sign of Aries, Scorpio and Virgo.
- Work – There may be ups and downs in financial matters, but you will be able to manage them well. You may be going on short business trips. Impulsive spending from September 2020 the 1st to 5th can cause headaches. Finances need careful evaluation.
- Health – No major problem is seen in the health-front. Relaxation methods such as meditation and yoga will assist you to maintain your mental health.
- Fen Shui – Cleanse your home of negative energy with plants. Plants symbolize nature, growth, creativity and they clean the air. Get some strong plants. You don’t have to exaggerate, but if you have a lot of appliances in the house procure one or two plants more.
- Advice of the month – We don’t often express our feelings for the fear of losing a relationship. But we lose a beautiful relationship by not expressing . So try to express your feelings openly.
- see also Pisces things you need to know