Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects suggest a connection between the way you show your thoughts and emotions to others around you with the practical visions of life. Your ascendant determines the way others see you and what you expect from the world around you. The Ascendant Sign is specific to the time and place of your birth. It is the Zodiac Sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. When you know the time you were born, your Ascendant Sign can be calculated to the exact degree. If the Ascendant falls closer to the beginning of the Sign, the stronger the effects will be felt in the individual. See also the interpretations for Ascendant signs and Uranus in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
A Statement that represents the Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects: the first impressions!
Uranus is the power of awakening. This often means that there will be some disruption and change. Events under the influence of Uranus are unpredictable. And, they are forcing us to do things in a new way. Above all, they are forcing us to face the truth about this or that issue. Below is Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects interpretation.
Ascendant conjunct Uranus
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: you have a strong need for independence and a rebellious streak. Above all, you are experimental and original. Also, you have trouble conforming to tradition or societal standards. The energy of Uranus can bring anxiety or nervousness but it can also give brilliant intuition and a creative mind. How you express your independent and adventurous nature depends on associated aspects and fixed star conjunctions. You often live a life full of change and excitement. That may lead to an unsettled feeling or inability to relax. With these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects your intimate relationship may suffer from a lack of commitment. So, you need an open-minded partner who accepts your need for freedom. Also, you have an obscure sense of humor and you have a strong need for stimulation. So, you must be careful that it does not lead to teasing other people. The more boring your routine is the more trouble you will cause trying to make changes. You have often labeled a rebel and may suffer rejection and become further alienated. It is important to be comfortable with being unique and different. Once you find your role you can pour your creative energy into something constructive and do something amazing. You will be unconventional, both in your appearance and in your outlook on life. The values of the past and of society, in general, do not appeal to you.
- Positive traits: The positive thing about these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects is that it gives you skillful and original behavior. You’re generally broad-minded, progressive, and tolerant and your responses are alert, individualistic, and quick.
- Negative traits: The negative side of this aspect is that it gives you the desire to surprise and shock others at any cost.
Ascendant opposition Uranus
- Typical features that this opposition brings: aspect mainly affects your relationships. It usually makes them exciting, unusual, or controversial in some way. In other words, you may be attracted to independent types of people. That is because you prefer your own personal freedom. Also, you often prefer eccentric, progressive, or unorthodox people. You may have more than one marriage. However, with these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects there is a tendency to get bored with normal, average people. If your partner is not stimulating enough then affairs or separation are your options. So, your relationships can be a source of anxiety and stress with unexpected surprises, separations, and arguments. You can also have a fulfilling long-lasting relationship if you find the right person and are that way inclined. Sexual experimentation is another way to keep your relationship fun and exciting. You are quite a rebel and you don’t like an authority in general and you probably had some conflict with your parents or superiors in the past. Work on making more commitments; realize that freedom isn’t necessarily free and that you work with others so you can achieve what is important to you. This could include areas such as social reform or activism.
- Positive traits: You can be very inventive, and you prefer to work in areas where you can have a lot of freedom and you do not like being tied down to a routine. The positive thing about these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects is that it gives you skillful and original behavior. You are generally well-liked for your individuality.
- Negative traits: Unorthodox relationships with unusual partners can cause friction within your family or gossip in your community. However, it is important that you express your individuality through relationships otherwise you would feel stifled and unsatisfied.
Ascendant square Uranus
- Typical features that this square brings: you are very creative with a strong need for personal freedom. Personal appearance is often the first thing others notice. You often pay a lot of devotion to your appearance in order to express your creative and unique character. The major effect of your different kinds of personality and self-expression is on your intimate relationships. You are being tested this life through your partner’s, to moderate the extremes in your personality. If you contain your uniqueness in some way through self-discipline, then you will seek a partner who is eccentric. This would lead to a build-up of nervous irritation and erratic behavior on your part because of the other person’s lack of commitment. If you don’t resist the urge for freedom, then finding happiness and fulfillment in a relationship would be most difficult. Your partner would then find you uncooperative. The key to this challenging aspect is to find a balance of personal freedom and self-expression within close relationships. In other words, some self-control is required, but not to the degree of restricting your creativity. You are highly individual and crave excitement. You hate routine. A normal job with strict schedules will not work for you unless you have some positive aspects to Uranus. You have an abundance of creativity that should be explored as much as possible. And, you need to work on your ability to compromise with others and not let your rebellious attitude affect your chances for personal success.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects you are very creative, original, and brilliant.
- Negative traits: Uranus in harsh aspects can lead to a lot of nervous irritation and spontaneous impulses. This can make you unpredictable, outspoken, and rebellious, leading to drastic changes in life associated with relationships.
Ascendant sextile Uranus
- Typical features that this sextile brings: you have a vivacious and enthusiastic personality and completely different self-expression. You bring a new way of looking at things, unrestrained by tradition or prejudice. Yet you are flexible and willing to change if convinced. With these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects you look into the future with optimistic anticipation. And you often have a very good intuition. You understand that you attract what you want. So, your whole life can change very quickly at any time. You are an independent and freedom-loving person. So, it is likely you have quite an interesting social and private life. Your need for stimulation, excitement can lead to multiple relationships. But the partnership is important for you. You love people who are elusive and are unattainable, eccentric. A wide variety of friends from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds suits you. You’re a natural leader due to your ability to gain others’ cooperation and support and rouse their enthusiasm. Most jobs are too boring and restrictive for your creative talents. Learning is important to you, and you will constantly find yourself being curious and creative. You have a strong urge to express your individuality, free from conventional values. You value your freedom and independence in all areas of your life.
- Positive traits: You’re bright, distinctive, ingenious, intuitive, and original and have strong willpower. This Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects make you very creative. Your creative flair can be applied to any field, from science to the arts to the occult.
- Negative traits: You need to work on self-discipline to ensure you can bring your creative potential into reality. You love freedom, so you need to find work where you don’t have to be confined by routines and schedules, others your creativity can be quite stifled.
Ascendant trine Uranus
- Typical features that this trine brings: you are open-minded, creative, and experimental. It is very important for you to do your own thing in your own way. You prefer learning by experience because it is more exciting and interesting than formal education. Other people may find you eccentric, but they accept you for who you are. That is because you are lively, interesting, and accepting of everyone. Also, you push the boundaries of society and relationships. This Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects mean you should have the freedom to be as independent as you want. You do not like to be restricted but you have a great ability to adapt. You would still probably rebel or try to escape. It would be easier for you to form a long-term relationship with someone from a different cultural or ethnic background, or someone who is lively and open-minded. You like people who are eccentric, original, and who think outside the box. Also, you need to be stimulated by colorful friends. So you tend to move away from anything routine or boring. You value your freedom and independence in all areas of your life, and you will constantly be seeking new experiences as an escape from situations that have become routine and dull. And, you need to work on self-discipline to ensure you can bring your creative potential into reality.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects you are bright, distinctive, ingenious, intuitive, original, and have strong willpower. You’re a natural leader due to your ability to gain others’ cooperation and support and rouse their enthusiasm. Also, you look into the future with optimistic anticipation. And you often have a very good intuition.
Negative traits: This Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects are very harmonious with no negative traits.
MINOR Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects
Ascendant Sesquiquadrate Uranus
This Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects may cause some friction and problems in your relationships with others. You are a very unique individual. Also, you have trouble expressing your opinions, which may cause people to think you are a little weird. You have a restless and erratic temperament. Your experiences as a child often have left you feeling afraid to get too close to others. You insist on going your own way and doing your own thing. Your demands for freedom will create inevitable conflicts in your relationships. You tend to be the devil’s advocate in your conversations. With these Natal Ascendant – Uranus aspects you hate routine. A normal job with strict schedules will not work for you unless you have some positive aspects to Uranus. You have an abundance of creativity that should be explored as much as possible. Also, you need to work on your ability to compromise with others and not let your rebellious attitude affect your chances for personal success.