Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects shows relationship between your emotions and health and wealth. The Part of Fortune is known as the lunar ascendant. It represents the space between the Sun and the Moon with reference to the ascendant. The position of the Part of fortune in the natal chart, demonstrate the termination point of reflected sunlight in the phase of the moon. The Part of Fortune is an indicator of health and wealth. The house and sign of your Part of Fortune is where you are professionally and physically fortunate. It also positively amplifies the qualities of any planets with which it forms a tight conjunction. Below is interpretation of the Natal Sun – Part of Fortune aspects.
Statement that represents the Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects: The one who takes steps ahead.
If a person is born at sunrise, the Part of Fortune will be conjunct the Moon. Also, if you are born at sunset, the Part of Fortune will be opposite the Moon. The emotional nature, nurturing nature, security themes or public life will be an avenue for achieving Part of Fortune happiness and success. See also the interpretations for Moon in the Houses and Part of fortune in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. This interpretations are important for correct Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects. This is important for correct natal chart interpretation.
Moon conjunct Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this conjunction brings – You have a “double dose” of the same sign. In other words, you have the double dose of the moon sign. This is good regarding the positive traits of the moon sign. You should watch out for the negative traits of the moon sign. That is because you have a double dose of those. So, you should try to focus on the positive traits of the sun moon. This Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects people are creatures of habit. In other words, you are attached to the past and to your tradition. You are also emotionally impulsive. And your actions express your emotional state. Above all, you possess admirable vitality. You don’t have much patience for people who go through a lot of emotional ups and downs. You live and breathe the Moon and the Part of Fortune in tandem. The wants and the needs are aligned. Generally, you come across as rather uncomplicated regarding what you want out of life. You are able to make decisions without too much struggle. The emotions and feelings of the Part of Fortune are in harmony with the ego. You can easily express your feelings and meet your needs. But, on the negative side you question your thoughts. This is not necessary for you. “But what if…” and “on the other hand…” are statements you can’t help making. You have Aries energy
- Positive traits: This aspect gives the qualities necessary to be the president or the king. You make a very strong impression on others without even trying. People want to be associated with you.
- Negative traits: You are fully aware of your importance and of your influence. But, this power can easily go to your head while you are young. You can turn others off with your excessive pride and arrogance. Developing relationship skills will help you know yourself better.
Moon opposition Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this opposition brings – You have a big to “find yourself” through other people. This aspect signifies close one to one relationships. Actually, you need a companion to make you feel complete. You are still your own unique person, but you are simply more comfortable when you are with someone else. Most of you, with this aspect, are in partnership with a close personal friend. The opposition has a Libra flavor. If you have this Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects you truly come alive when one-on-one. This makes you good at negotiations, therapy and other situations where being able to slip into another’s shoes is advantageous. You enjoy in decision-making when it is shared with another person. Also, you are the first to call on a close personal friend or the spouse whenever a decision needs to be made. The exchange helps you to find an answer within. So, this comes back to seeing yourself through others’ perspectives. You are not the type of people who go to movies or restaurants alone. In other words, you just feel more powerful and happy with someone. But, you do not give your power away to others. However, you do not readily “own” your power without feedback from others.
- Positive trades: This aspect does suggest you like being around others and that you are sociable and well-liked. Working in partnership gives you the confidence to fully express your own identity.
- Negative trades: you have a strong competitive streak which could make you seem provocative or selfish. If relationship problems arise it would be best to communicate your concerns as openly and honestly as possible. Otherwise you may experience much conflict leading to affairs or separation.
Moon square Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this square brings – You do not always “come across” to others as you intend to. Especially in your youth, you can easily offend others with an “attitude”. The impression is one of being overbearing, arrogant or pushy. This is due to a defense mechanism. In other words, what you want to express is often interpreted the wrong way. In one-to-one relationships, the main problems are that your needs are not compatible with the needs of others. To reach your goals you may have to sacrifice a friendship or learn to put up with stressful conditions. Awareness of this discrepancy is important. Otherwise the defense mechanism can worsen over time, and you can have problems at work and in personal relationships. Softening the manner and the attitude does wonders to smooth over relationships of all kinds. You will come to realize that you need to be true to yourself and not live as others wish you to live.
- Positive trades: Your path is not an easy one. You will learn to relate to others and being self-confident. Setting ambitious goals will force you to strengthen your character and live your own life. Professional success will bring great satisfaction. You will earn the respect of your peers and healthy relationships will follow.
- Negative trades: This Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects causes relationship difficulties when people try to hold you back or stand in your way of success. You may change yourself or your goals to fit in and to have companionship. This may keep other people happy, but it will lead to building dissatisfaction and resentment.
Moon sextile Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this sextile brings – this harmonious aspect makes you an active, intelligent and interesting person. Also, you have a very strong personality. You energize other people with your passionate and enthusiastic self-expression. The authority you project generally doesn’t offend others. That is because sincerity is sensed at the same time. Above all, you have endless supply of natural talent and resources. This makes you outgoing with a very attractive personality. You experience fulfillment in life through close one to one relationships. Also, you learn about yourself through close relationships, through trials and errors. You are romantic and initially committed. But your hot-blooded nature and need to experience life to the fullest can lead to wild relationships. With this natal Moon – Part of Fortune aspects there are promiscuity, affairs and separations. As a result, you may also suffer abuse and exploitation through partners. Travel, adventure, discovery, and exploration are important to you. That is because those things keep you from becoming bored or restless. You will find great satisfaction by utilizing your hard-won experiences to mentor others. Also, political, social or environmental activism and charity work are other ways you can have a positive effect on others. This is a great aspect for intimate relationships. That is because of your increased sexual magnetism and physical attractiveness. This Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects are a good companions for standing up for your rights and defending the rights of loved ones.
- Positive trades: It is easy and natural for you to be received well by others. There is a distinct air of authority and magnanimity surrounding you. Most people would describe you as natural, easy to like and friendly.
- Negative trades: Unless the Part of Fortune or Moon are challenged in other aspects in your natal chart, you will have no trouble with this aspect.
Moon Trine Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this trine brings: This aspect is a sign of success and happiness in life. It gives you great self-confidence, self-esteem, independence and authority. Above all, you make a good first impression to other people. That is because you express your true nature with honesty an sincerity. And also you are very person. Your charm and positive attitude to life make you very attractive, lovable and popular. You can express yourself very well. Also, you have good communication skills and get your ideas and opinions understood. You may enjoy performing in front of others. And generally you like being in the spot light. The combination of confidence and optimism gives you a talent for inspiring others, teaching and entertaining. This Natal Moon- Part of fortune aspects also gives harmonious and successful partnerships. It gives harmonious partnerships in both your private and professional life. You possess creative energy, vitality and good health. Those things allow you to take advantage of many opportunities in life. Competition is healthy for you and you don’t tend to let negativity or criticism bring you down. There is a d interest in the performing art, sports and games.
- Positive trades: This is an especially favorable aspect to have for those who are in the public eye. It is easy and natural for you to be received well by others. There is a distinct air of authority and magnanimity surrounding you. Most people would describe you as natural, easy to like and friendly.
- Negative trades: This aspect suggests a certain amount of restlessness, particularly in your career. In other words, you feel that your talents are not being used to the full. And you feel like you will always be on the look-out for a new direction that could be more satisfying and fulfilling.
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between Moon and Part of Fortune.