Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects shows the relationship between your boundaries, responsibilities, and commitments with good luck, grace, and wealth. The Part of Fortune points the way towards prosperity and abundance. It is an area in which we are said to find our greatest happiness, fulfillment, and luck. We receive benefits or fortune from where the part of fortune is placed in our natal chart. It is important to understand that Astrology helps us bring the subconscious into consciousness. You will use his mental faculties and an intellectual approach in finding your happiness and success. The Part of Fortune is known as the lunar ascendant. It represents the space between the Sun and the Moon with reference to the ascendant. The position of the Part of fortune in the natal chart, demonstrate the termination point of reflected sunlight in the phase of the moon. The Part of Fortune is an indicator of health and wealth. The house and sign of your Part of Fortune are where you are professionally and physically fortunate. It also positively amplifies the qualities of any planets with which it forms tight conjunction. Below is the interpretation of the Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects.
A statement that represents the Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects: show me the money and pleasure
If Saturn is in aspect with the Part of Fortune, the potency of Saturn will be enhanced in its more positive forms. If a person is born at sunrise, the Part of Fortune will be conjunct the Moon. Also, if you are born at sunset, the Part of Fortune will be opposite the Moon. The emotional nature, nurturing nature, security themes, or public life will be an avenue for achieving Part of Fortune happiness and success. See also the interpretations for Saturn in the Houses and Part of fortune in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in.
Saturn conjunct Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You have a “double dose” of the same sign. In other words, you have the double dose of your Saturn sign. This is good regarding the positive traits of the Saturn sign. Your emotional life is animated and excited about this aspect. With this Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects you can actually feel warm. In other words, you are hot-blooded and passionate people. You have considerable energy. You have a zest for life and your infectious energy can rouse the passions of others. Also, you are brave and spontaneous. There is an inherent pressure to perform and to prove yourself. You are completely ready to defend and protect your loved ones. But, you are not especially sympathetic on a more personal level. You are too emotionally excitable, self-absorbed, and brusque to be considered gentle and sympathetic. Also, you are brave and you value personal freedom. Routine bores you. And you are inclined to seek out excitement in some form. You do not like to conform, you love to travel, do business, and get involved in research activities.
- Positive traits: Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects gives an emotionally passionate nature. You are a passionate lover and fierce fighter that need a constructive outlet for your passions. If Saturn is conjunct the Part of Fortune, the potency of the positive attributes of Saturn will be enhanced. You will have a serious approach to life, with a sense of determination to fulfill your destiny and a sense of responsibility to the world.
- Negative traits: You wear your heart on your sleeve but it is healthier for you to share how you feel. Being overly sensitive to others’ reactions can create a mental state where you imagine that others plot against you.
Saturn opposition Part of Fortune
- Typical features that opposition brings: you are a passionate and emotional person. Also, you are a fighter but can suffer from being too aggressive or defensive. That kind of spirit makes you very competitive. Your instinct is simply to have what you want. You are prone to a short temper when you don’t get what you want. Regardless of the rights or wrongs of a situation, you will often win because of your passion and energy. Patience is definitely not your strong point. Your responses are quick, and you are very passionate. Winning at any cost will come at a price. Your intimate relationships suffer the most. So, you must choose your battles with more care and consideration. With these, Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspectsAlways try to think before reacting. In conclusion, with some self-control, you can learn to live with some minor irritations. Cooperation and letting little things ride are not signs of weakness. Also, you can apply your aggressive instincts to hard work. Standing up for the rights of vulnerable people is a great way to channel your fighting spirit. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can readjust your sense of proportion and help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism.
- Positive traits: This Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects makes you precocious, animated, and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives. And you are very brave.
- Negative traits: Your competitive nature means that you won’t give up easily. That can cause bad moods, arguments, aggression, and conflict. Also, you hate others resisting your will. And when this happens, you respond with a personal attack. If you cannot express your emotional frustrations and anger, you may be the victim of aggression from others.
Saturn square Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this square brings: this aspect creates an insatiable need to meet your desires, whether they are personal or professional. In other words, you are emotionally attached to everything you want or need. So, this is great for providing the dynamism and fighting spirit to succeed. Bit this can make you obstinate and short-tempered. You have a tendency to overreact and unleash your anger. Also, you have a deeply passionate nature. In love, relationships will be important to find someone who also openly expresses themselves. Never try to bottle up your emotions. Try to find techniques to let emotions out in a more refined or controlled way. Your emotional flair and dramatic displays are actually your strong points. Some methods to settle your angry emotions could range from sport and fitness to more subtle meditation and breathing techniques. This Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects makes you suffer from emotional tension. Also, you are ruthless and indecisive. You love conflicts at home and you know how to win them. Also, you are bossy, you lead an adventurous life and find it hard to conform and settle down. Standing up for the rights of vulnerable people is a great way to channel your fighting spirit. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can readjust your sense of proportion and help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism.
- Positive traits: Above you are precocious, animated, and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives. And you are very brave.
- Negative traits: With this Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects your natural tendency is to shoot first and ask questions later. Your feeling of being threatened can manifest as over sensitivity, or in fact, as emotional attacks from others.
Saturn sextile Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this sextile brings: you have a passionate enthusiasm to work and play. This aspect is an indicator of a successful life. Above all, you are daring, charismatic, passionate, and most appealing to the senses. You draw a crowd. That is because you are so expressive and energetic. It would be most difficult to upset you. That is because this Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects brings such well-balanced emotional energy and charm. There is a competitive nature to this aspect which makes winning come easy. You can express your need for independence, while also being part of the group. You have the respect and support of most everyone. That is because of your drive, initiative, and courage. Bravery comes naturally. And you could satisfy an inner need by fighting for a worthy cause. You need an emotional connection in order to feel complete on a physical level. Also, you often have affection and talent for sports, but other factors in the natal chart are necessary to provide the motivation and commitment. This harmonious aspect creates constructive and practical people. With these Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects you are able to solve problems at home easily. That is because you are good willing and prepared to compromise. You are open and you express yourself with seriousness. Also, you are a great host. Because your emotions are strong and you know how to channel them into constructive channels, you don’t easily understand such things as crimes of passion.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Saturn Trine Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this trine brings: this aspect is an indicator of a successful life. You are daring, charismatic, sexy, and most appealing to the senses. Also, you can give off a special kind of attractive and entertaining energy. You draw a crowd. You express your feelings without holding back. In other words, you express both sad and happy feelings without restraint. Other people appreciate and respect your openness and honesty. Also, you are attractive, charismatic, and charming. You are a passionate lover. Also, you have sexual magnetism. You would have a more successful relationship with a partner who is strong-willed and adventurous. You will fight for your family and your beliefs. The trine aspect is harmonious and more dynamic sextile. People with these Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects have incorporated the traits of the aspect into their personalities, expressing them naturally and consistently. You accept the need for compromise. And you know adjustments are necessary for harmonious relationships. You meet challenges and difficulties positively. And you apply effort to transcend or resolve them. However, your self-image is strong enough not to collapse when failures are encountered. With this Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects, there will be disappointments. You take a philosophical approach to life, shrug your shoulders and carry on.
- Individuals with too many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Saturn – Part of fortune aspects
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between Saturn and the Part of Fortune.