Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects suggest a connection between your boundaries, responsibilities, commitments with basic instincts of aggression, anger, and survival. Saturn is the conscience of the Self. In other words, it is the need for reflection, analysis, caution. See also the interpretations for Saturn in the Houses and Pluto in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
A statement that represents the Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects: the forces of nature!!!
Pluto is the planet of death and rebirth. It can give rise to obsessions or convictions. Pluto creates an individual who has the ability to get to the core of things, destroy negative things, and bring on healing and transformation. Below is Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects interpretation.
Saturn conjunct Pluto
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: is a major planetary occurring on average every 34 years. The last conjunction was in January 2020. It introduces you to hardship at an early age. Your parents may have been poor or very strict. In other words, it is likely you experienced some kind of restriction when you were young. As a result, you learned patience, self-reliance, and resourcefulness. Hard lessons will teach you perseverance and may give you a ruthless ambition to make something of your life. Also, your strong survival instinct keeps you going where others might fail. When faced with a restrictive influence you can change and adapt to new realities. You can also stubbornly resist change. But you will realize that you must evolve to succeed in life. It is important to stay ethical and play by the rules. Otherwise, you may face harsh criticism, scandal or legal problems. You must also resist any temptation to control other people. Self-discipline, good organizing skills, and good time management make you productive and efficient. You would work well in a career that has a defined structure and hierarchy. If self-employed you could build your business into a large undertaking. Others will seek your advice and give you the respect you deserve.
- Positive traits: These Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects bring especially strong self-control, ambitions, endurance, and a profound desire for change, transformation, and development of personality. You find delight in deep thoughts and in intense self-reflection. Your strong work ethic and tenacity can lead to a successful career with recognition and promotion.
- Negative traits: Indomitable will and a tendency toward manipulation brings enemies and hinders success. If you don’t get your own way through force then you will turn to coercion and subversive actions. This dark, sinister side can be very dominating.
Saturn opposition Pluto
- Typical features that this opposition brings: this is a major planetary aspect that occurs on average every 34 years. It exposed you to the darker side of human nature from an early age. You may not be born into poverty and hardship. But, you may see it around you and be deeply touched by it. For example, religious or political extremism, the destructive forces of nature scarred your early years. Racism, violence, a strict parent, may lead to teenage disillusionment and social estrangement. A belief that your parents and other authority figures were purposely working against you, could have developed into a paranoid anti-social attitude. You are often trying to fight the system or to control and dominate. Also, you are a serious and sometimes intimidating person. But, you have a great ability to transform your interpretation of the world. The realization that life is more a continuum of change will lead you to a more cooperative approach and success. You will search for individuality, meaningfulness, and truth. That could lead you to an exploration of the occult and supernatural. You should be very careful to avoid using any spiritual power to influence other people around you. Wielding your power has karmic consequences. Emotionally, you may be quite unstable, repressing much of your feelings.
- Positive traits: This is a hard aspect. With this Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects, you will learn through tough experiences.
- Negative traits: These Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects are responsible for the fact that you do not know what you want. And you often try to drastically change your personal life. They have reformist ideas but they lack clear foundations. Your feelings of uniqueness, exclusivity, and inimitability are responsible for your very difficult personality.
Saturn square Pluto
- Typical features that this square brings: you can show stubbornness but also great resilience and a ruthless determination to succeed. The greatest difficulty of success is stubbornness, not to be confused with persistence. There is a sufficient line between stubbornness and persistence. If you tell someone you will change something but refuse to, that is stubbornness. If it is hard to keep a promise but you keep trying and trying, that is persistence. This Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects can have a limiting influence on your ethics and morals. It can make it difficult for you to spiritually evolve. That is because of conservative views and unwillingness to change those verges on ignorance. It is very important that you become flexible and adaptable. It may take a number of painful experiences before you learn this lesson. The more you let go of your own fears of change, the feelings you will get through intimate human contact. Resisting psychological change can have a negative impact on your close relationships. If your loved ones keep offering the same advice, the wise thing is listening to them. If you refuse to change because of stubbornness, you are harming yourself. Also, you may hurt your loved ones and end up being lonely. You can reach the top of your field and earn respect for your achievements. Try to become less rigid and more flexible. In conclusion, you need to accept responsibility for your own life, decisions, and choices, and begin to take control instead of being a frustrated, passive reactor.
- Positive traits: This Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects creates a strong desire to assert your dominance and achieve a position of power in life.
- Negative traits: This aspect is challenging because you are stubborn. Also, Your fear of change can become debilitating and self-destructive.
Saturn sextile Pluto
- Typical features that this sextile brings: you have a steely determination and endurance which you put to practical use to create something lasting. You have a remarkable ability to focus on a particular project and see it to the finishing point. You are a hard worker. Systems and order are a high priority in your life. So, you often have a systematic approach to life. But, strict self-discipline does not restrict your creative process. You can find radical new ways of doing things. And, your continual self-development is smooth and not disruptive. So, you evolve in a sustained and orderly way. These Natal Saturn – Pluto aspectsalso give incredible endurance and recuperative powers. You can face any challenge head-on and be a source of strength for others. This harmonious aspect gives you strong-mindedness, ambitions, and desire to meet the needs of your I. The power of Saturn is positively enhanced by Pluto’s energy. It is a fusion of responsibility with power and intensity. You are determined to overcome your weaknesses. You always do your work and come prepared. Other talents include being able to see the big picture, leadership, and organizational abilities, and initiating reforms. You get practical outcomes in the most effective and efficient way, and this earns you respect, recognition, and advancement. Even though the aspect is very positive, Saturn and Pluto are the darkest planets. So, you can become obsessed with dark themes
- Positive traits: With these Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects you are a survivor and can function efficiently on very little. You may also have managerial potential and would climb the ladder in a large corporation or government department to a leadership role.
- Negative traits: There is a touch of obsessiveness or compulsion about how you approach things you are passionate about.
Saturn trine Pluto
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is also harmonious but the more dynamic aspect. You incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, more naturally and consistently. This Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects are harmonious. The aspect gives you strong-mindedness, ambitions, and desire to meet the needs of your I. The power of Saturn is positively enhanced by Pluto’s energy. It is a fusion of responsibility with power and intensity. You are determined to overcome your weaknesses and better yourself. You always do your work and come prepared. Other talents include being able to see the big picture, leadership, and organizational abilities, and initiating reforms. You get practical outcomes in the most effective and efficient way, and this earns you respect, recognition, and advancement. Yet you have great potential to do good and make progressive changes that benefit many people. Professional success, wealth, authority, and respect can be yours. But perhaps even more rewarding is the prospect of psychological growth and a deep understanding of life, and of soul growth. You have a remarkable ability to focus on a particular project and see it to the finishing point. You are a hard worker. Systems and order are a high priority in your life. So, you often have a systematic approach to life. But, strict self-discipline does not restrict your creative process.
- Positive traits: With this Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects, hardship, setbacks, limited resources, or resistance to your plans do not stop you from achieving your goals. In fact, you seem to excel when under pressure and thrive on competition.
- Negative traits: Even though the trine aspect is very positive, Saturn and Pluto are the darkest and most serious planets. This means you can become obsessed with dark themes. Any ruthless, controlling, or cruel behavior can cause harm to many people.
MINOR Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects
Saturn quincunx Pluto
This Natal Saturn – Pluto aspects cause a struggle with fears and anxieties that can complicate your life. But with hard work and persistence, the tension can be transformed into marked achievements. The source of tension is a conflict between two sides of your personality. One side is serious and moralistic. The other side is adventurous. The eventual reconciliation of these two sides comes through honest self-evaluation and self-understanding. This aspect also causes a problem with authority. That is because of your strong need to be in control of your own destiny. This can cause relationship problems with your parents and your partners. A heavy sense of responsibility can also lead to many fears. Life can seem such a struggle that you become resentful, cynical, or depressed. Continual evolution is your key to success.