APPEARANCE: It looks airy, it can be clear, it can be of all sizes, sometimes round
FREQUENCY: Easily accessible
SOURCE: South Africa, USA, Brazil, Japan, India, Madagascar
CHEMICAL FORMULA: Quartz Rose Garden (variety of quartz)SiO2
- Pink quartz is the stone of unconditional love and endless calmness. So, it is the most important crystal for the heart and the heart chakra, it brings true love. Also, it purifies and opens the heart, brings inner healing and self-love. Stone soothes, and is excellent in a crisis or trauma. If you want to attract love, you need the rose quartz. Also, if you hold it next to your bed, or in the corner of love, it will strongly attract love and connection to you. Therefore it is necessary that you amethyst by it to subside it . Also, the existing relationships will restore trust and harmony and encourage unconditional love. Pink Quartz gently draws negative energy and replaces it with love . It attract empathy and sensitivity. This is perfect stone for a midlife crisis. This beautiful stone encourages receptivity to beauty of all kinds.
- Emotionally rose quartz is the best healer. Release unexpressed emotions and dysentery, soothes internal aches and leaflets loss. So, if you have never received love, rose quartz opens your heart. If you loved and you lost your love, the stone will console the grief. Rose quartz teaches you how to love yourself. Most importantly, you can not accept love from others or love them, if you do not love yourself. This stone encourages forgiving and self-acceptance.
HEALING EFFECTS – Rose quartz strengthens the physical heart and vascular system and removes impurities from body fluids. So, placed on the thymus, rose quartz helps with problems with lungs and chest. Leaflets kidney and adrenal gland and relieves dizziness. rose quartz enhances fertility.
Stone or the elixir of reducing burns and blisters and beautify the complexion. is useful in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, as well as in senile dementia.
POSITIONING AND USE – Wear it over his heart. In other words, put on the heart, thymus or in the corner of love in your room.
INTERESTING FACTS –
- Gemstone is photosensitive and it can lose its color during time. In the ancient times it was considered for a direct connection with the divine forces. Also, It sometimes sparkles like stars.
In ancient Rome it was used for making seals, moldings and decorations.
- Popular as a “stone of love”. Also, It is considered to be a love brings peace and loyalty, reduces negative energy, soothes and rejuvenates the body and mind.
- It is also known as the garden stone because it helps development of vegetables in the garden.