- Ace of Cups Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks.
- A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Ace of Cups Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Cups tarot cards
- The Cups Tarot cards represent your emotions, intuition, and relationships. These cards can guide you in love, and help you grow through understanding and processing your highest and lowest feelings. The suit of Cups in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Cups and progressing upward through the 10 of Cups, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Cups.
- Numerology: Ace (1) in Minor Arcana. Aces represent beginnings. They indicate initiative, drive, potential, and the earliest stages of an endeavor.
Ace of Cups Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card shows a hand coming out from the clouds. The hand represents a messenger delivering a divine message, further symbolizing awareness of spiritual energy and influence. The chalice is overflowing with five sparkling and endless streams of water. The chalice represents the subconscious mind. Each stream represents the five senses: sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch, as well as the overflowing of emotion and intuition from within. The cup is overflowing with sparkling water, symbolizing happiness and joy in your life. The white dove on top of the cup is an enduring spiritual symbol of hope, purity, and ascension. The flow of water heads towards a pool of water with lotus flowers. This suggests an intervention from the Divine. Water is very significant for this card as it’s a symbol from the astral world, the meeting place of spirit and experience. The lotus flowers represent beauty in all things. This is another element that deeply relates to the themes of love and emotion in this card. The background shows sunny skies, free of any clouds.
A statement that represents Ace of Cups Tarot Card: I am open to love!
Ace of Cups Tarot Card meaning – IN GENERAL
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card indicates pure and innocent love. The card is often appearing at the beginning of new romantic relationships. As such, it is seen as a positive and welcome sign in most readings that predicts happiness and joy in every area of life, including love. The suit of Cups deals with emotions. Just like all aces, the Ace of Cups ushers in a fresh start that leaves the past behind and enhances what is new. This card represents an unfailing source of balm for the body, heart, and soul. It suggests that you can relax into a safety net of love, support, and communion. So, you are a vessel for deep, spiritual love from the Universe, and you can’t help but let that love flow through you and into the world. The person that is represented by this card is a spiritually connected person who loves very deeply. Their intuition, instincts, and creativity guide them to make righteous decisions in their lives. They often have a sparkle in their eyes… Many are psychics and healers. The release indicated by this card may either be spiritual or emotional, depending on what you are going through. The Ace of Cups may come to reading after a long period of being lonely or enduring something that deeply hurt you emotionally. When this card appears in a reading, it means that you will find emotionally fulfilling relationships. An abundance of good things is coming your way.
Ace of Cups Tarot Card meaning – UPRIGHT
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card is a sign that you are ready to give and receive unconditional love. This positive mindset makes you particularly receptive to new romantic opportunities. Now is the perfect time for you to open your heart and experience the rich flow of emotion available to you right now. The card carries the potential for spiritual and emotional fulfillment only if you embrace it with an open heart. At this point in your life, you are comfortable with who you are and happily express your creative part of yourself to others. The card often represents a new relationship, be it a friendship, a new family connection, or romance. See this as a time of giving (not taking) and make the most of any opportunity to help others. You have the power to share your positive energy, bringing great happiness to others. So, the more you give, the more you will receive on multiple levels. The card can signify conception, pregnancy, or birth. Look to the other cards in the reading for further confirmation. Also, the card can indicate that it’s time to let loose whatever emotional baggage you have and start living your life to the fullest. Like with all the other aces, there is a new beginning that is indicated here – a chance to start fresh.
Ace of Cups Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Ace of Cups Tarot Card reversed suggests that you should focus more attention on yourself. It indicates that you’re feeling weighed down and bored with your current routine. This is the self-love card. So, before you send your love out to the world, send love to yourself. Therefore take care of yourself first and don’t feel bad about this. Try to be more attuned to yourself by listening to your intuition. So, you cannot pour from an empty cup and you have to be full to give. Also, the card reversed may be a sign that you are repressing your emotions, and not wanting to express yourself fully to the outside world. In a relationship reading, the reversed Ace of Cups can show that you are withholding your emotions for fear of getting hurt. Generally, the card can indicate sadness, pain, or blocked/ emotions. It can also signify that you may receive some bad or upsetting news. It can indicate that you may find that you are not in the mood for socializing or canceled social events or canceled celebrations like a broken engagement or canceled wedding. You need to connect with your subconscious mind and trust your intuition more. This will allow you to determine whether or not you are truly satisfied with your current situation, and what you must do to improve it.
Ace of Cups Tarot Card and LOVE
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card is one of the best cards to draw in a love reading. If you are in a relationship, it is a sign that your relationship will grow deeper and more meaningful. Your connection will be strengthened through compassion, love, and romance. The card can signify an opportunity for renewal in the relationship where you and your partner can let go of past wounds and open your hearts to each other bringing joy and harmony. The card can also be a sign of upcoming celebrations such as baby showers, engagements, or weddings. It is also a sign of pregnancy and fertility. You receive love, you give love. Your heart overflows. If you are single the card is a great sign as it represents new relationships or romance. The card represents the beginning of a relationship when everything is new and exciting. The positive energy you give off attracts the right kind of attention. The card foretells a deep connection. So, now is the perfect time for you to open your heart and experience the rich flow of emotion available to you right now. The Ace of Cups Tarot Card carries the potential for spiritual and emotional fulfillment. The Ace of Cups promises that this love will bring all you have been looking for in a partner.
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card indicates that you are withholding or suppressing emotions. If you are in a relationship, this may be due to an irrational fear of being hurt. You may feel embarrassed or afraid of what might happen if you were to express your emotions. You can’t help but hold back your true feelings, even if deep down you know how important it is to be open with your partner. This card isn’t a bad sign that the relationship is coming to an end. It is an indication that you need to take a step back and weigh what your relationship is lacking to move forward. The Ace of Cups Tarot Card can also simply mean feeling a bit somber about your current relationship or having a temporary loss of faith. Something is blocking you from being able to experience, give, and receive true love. If you are single, the card can signify that you may be finding it difficult to maintain a relationship at this time. This may be due to repressing emotions or being unwilling to approach new relationships with an open heart as you are still holding on to your past love. The card can also indicate that you have unrealistic expectations of your potential partners which is leading to disappointment. Insecurity is likely playing a strong role with this card.
Ace of Cups Tarot Card and MONEY
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card is a sign that new opportunities will be presented to you. If you already have a job, it is a sign that promotion or some other form of recognition is forthcoming. You will feel energized and your motivation at work will truly soar. You see fresh potential in allowing your creative juices to flow. So, let your imagination and talent unfurl to new possibilities. Financially speaking it is the right time to start focusing on your financial goals. The card indicates that you can turn the situation around. Good things are coming your way. You may receive good news about finances such as loan or mortgage approval. So, you have the power to share your inner radiance and positive energy, bringing great happiness to those around you. And you will find that the more you give, the more you receive on multiple levels.
- Ace of Cups Tarot Card indicates that you are feeling unfulfilled in your current position. This unhappiness influences your productivity. This may bring on conflicts with your coworkers and supervisors. Also, the card can be a sign of bad news regarding a job you’ve been hoping to get, or with the job you already have. The uncertainty can be draining and upsetting. Also, it can signify the dissolution of a business partnership that has turned sour. You and your business partner may no longer have the same goals. Financially speaking, you may soon receive bad news concerning a financial decision you’ve recently taken. So, the outcome won’t be what you were hoping for. This financial instability could become a significant cause for concern, stifling your ability to be free and creative.
Ace of Cups Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Ace of Cups Tarot Card indicates that wellness and recuperation are in your future. You may see an improvement in your health or an increase in your energy levels. The card can also be an indicator of pregnancy and fertility. So it is a good sign if you are trying to conceive. Stay positive, your health concerns are far less serious than you may imagine. So, you’ll feel more energized than ever if you stop dwelling on your minor health issues.
- Reversed: The Ace of Cups Tarot Card indicates that you are in good health and will remain that way, even with a reversed reading. So, the card is a sign that self-love is what you need to explore right now. The card can indicate that blocked or repressed emotional issues may be hurting your health or depleting your energy levels.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Ace of Cups Tarot Card for your tarot reading, you should practice Padma Mudra or Lotus Seal.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Two of Cups.
Originally posted 2021-06-15 08:16:42.