- Ten of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks.
- A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Ten of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Ten (10) in Minor Arcana. The tens are about outcomes and the end of a current cycle. They carry messages about the rewards or consequences you’ll experience for the amount of work you’ve put in.
Ten of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card shows a man carrying a large bundle of ten wands towards a small town only a short distance away. His back is bent. This bundle of wands is a heavy burden for him to bear and he’s stooped over, holding them all up the best he can. He knows he is almost at his destination and will soon be able to release the heavyweight he is bearing. His destination is a small town that can be seen in the distance. The destination would be easily attainable in normal circumstances, but the wands he carries will most certainly slow him down. We cannot see the expression on his face. Does he look happy to be nearing his destination, we can only guess. The card represents someone who is talented and hardworking, but prone to self-punishment and overexertion. This person will almost always choose to put other people’s needs before their own.
A statement that represents Ten of Wands Tarot Card: I work hard towards my goals and remember to rest when my work is done!
Ten of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card is similar to the Nine of Wands as both cards represent life’s struggles. But, the Ten of Wands symbolizes what it truly feels like to carry a heavy burden. Whether it’s physical, financial, emotional, or spiritual, having too much on your plate can lead to an existence that seems more like a burden than a blessing. The card represents an obsessive commitment to a task. The person shown in the card is in no position to rest until he makes his goal. The card indicates that an unreasonable number of responsibilities have been thrust upon you. Be careful, you may be pushing yourself too hard in the name of success. You may need to use various time management or prioritization methods to determine where best to spend your time and which tasks you can drop. Your goal needs to be higher efficiency while also freeing yourself up for rest when you need it.
Ten of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card is connected to hard work. Although it is essential to be diligent and responsible, anything in excess can be unhealthy. Maybe you take on too many projects and tasks because you feel guilty when saying no. The card warns you against this bad habit. Although helping others is noble, extending yourself financially, emotionally, or physically can be toxic. Also, you may work extra hours to save up for a family holiday. You are willing to put in the hard work now to accomplish your goal and reap the rewards later. If this card has appeared in your reading, take a look at where your time and energy are focused. The Ten of Wands asks you to stop and examine your current lifestyle or work. Your goal needs to be higher efficiency while also freeing yourself up for rest when you need it. The good news is that the card represents the completion of a cycle, and the end is in sight. You have been pushing yourself to your limits towards your goal. Now, you are taking the final steps on the path to realizing your dreams. You might collapse in a heap of exhaustion when you get there, but you know it will be all worth it.
Ten of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Ten of Wands Tarot Card indicates a general lack of motivation. You may be avoiding the inevitable or constantly putting things off until tomorrow. It highlights a situation in which someone feels so overwhelmed that they buckle under pressure. The card indicates that you or someone in your life is having trouble taking responsibility because of fear, lack, or insecurity. The card doesn’t represent laziness. Delegate and share the work. You are keeping this private and are unwilling to share your burden with others. You don’t have to do it alone. And be firm in saying no to the things you know you can’t take on. If you have lost your motivation or drive, don’t be hard on yourself. Accept where you are and take some time to reset. You’ll feel much better once you let go of having to do it all and focus on what is most important to you. It is imperative you put your self-care and personal well-being first. Sometimes the card shows that you are holding on to this burden when you do not need to do. So, if you are feeling weighed down by your present circumstances, look at ways you might lighten the load.
Ten of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you’ve been so busy with work and family obligations that you’ve lost touch with your partner. Don’t take your partner for granted. Find the time to rekindle the romance before it’s too late. Also, the card indicates that you are overloaded by the relationship. You may feel as though your partner takes you for granted. You may be carrying the full weight of the relationship on your shoulders. This card indicates that the fun and spontaneity have gone and have been replaced by duty and obligation making every day an uphill struggle. There is an imbalance in the relationship, with one person assuming all of the responsibility while the other person focuses on other things. If you’re single, it may be because you keep finding excuses as to why you’re too busy to meet someone. The fun has gone out of your love life. You may have stress to the point that you don’t have time for meeting someone new Take a break from work and get out there. Love may be closer than you think.
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card indicates that your love life is at a standstill. You most probably feel like you’re doing most of the heavy lifting. This is causing a rift in the relationship that’s preventing you from enjoying each other’s company. The card can indicate one or both of you completely shirking your responsibilities. This reversed Minor Arcana card can be a bad omen as it can indicate that you are flogging a dead horse by pushing forward in your relationship and putting lots of work in but getting nowhere. Instead of working as a team, one of you may be hoarding all the responsibilities, believing that it protects the other from stress, or worse, not trusting the other person to be able to help. If this is you, trust your partner; give them the chance to help you. Tell your partner exactly what you need from them and give them a chance to change. If nothing comes of it, be willing to admit that this relationship may not be worth saving. If you are single, the card reversed suggests that you may be offloading your burdens and stress which will give you time for dating or meeting someone new and allow more fun and excitement into your life.
Ten of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card represents stress, burdens, and being overloaded. You may have bitten off way more than you can chew. You may have taken on new tasks under the impression that they would be great for your career. But you now realize that you have overloaded yourself with work. You’ve lost your enthusiasm and your ability to do the job well is affected. It’s leaving you drained and exhausted. Try cutting back on your workload. You’ll make better progress in your career if you focus on the things that matter. Financially speaking you’re falling short of your financial responsibilities. But, don’t let these concerns consume you. Remember that the most important things in life are intangible. The pursuit of material possessions and financial gain shouldn’t become your primary concern.
- Ten of Wands Tarot Card can represent reducing burdens and responsibilities or crumbling under the pressure of excessive burdens. You may be finding ways to reduce your workload. Maybe you have delegated some of your work to colleagues or employees. You have found a more efficient way of doing things. Either way, you are no longer overworking and will have a quiet moment to recover. Alternatively, the card can signify that you have bitten off more than you can chew work-wise. You are digging your heels in and pushing yourself to the point of collapse. You need to recognize the problem and take steps to get it under control. Financially speaking, you have reduced your financial burdens or that excessive financial burdens are overwhelming you. Ten of Wands Tarot Card can indicate that you have somehow gotten your financial responsibilities back to a manageable level. Summon some courage and face your problems head-on.
Ten of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Ten of Wands Tarot Card in a health context indicates that you’ve been under incredibly high levels of stress lately. Stress or burdens are hurting your health and may physically manifest in illness or injuries. Be mindful of your sleep cycles and eating habits. You cannot look after anyone else if your health fails. So make yourself a priority. This card can also represent your body refusing to succumb to an illness.
- Reversed: Ten of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you’ve been ignoring symptoms of poor health, possibly out of a combination of fear and shame. Stress or burdens were hurting your health which should see your symptoms improve. Don’t wait any longer to make the lifestyle changes you need. See a doctor for a full check-up. Your future self will thank you. Again if this applies to you, you must make yourself a priority.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Ten of Wands Tarot Card for your tarot reading, you should practice Dhanurasana or Bow pose.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Page of Wands
Originally posted 2021-06-13 10:28:30.