The Temperance Tarot Card – 14 – I create perfect harmony in my life
The Temperance Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism.
- The Temperance Tarot Card is one of the most beautiful Tarot cards. It shows an angel with wings standing over water. The gender of an angel is not immediately obvious, which suggests that there is a balance between the sexes. Known as Temperance, this angle is dipping one of her feet into the pool of water to represent the subconscious. The other feet are positioned on the shore, representing the material world. The angel balances between one foot on the rocks, and one foot in the water. She wears a light blue robe with a triangle enclosed in a square on the front, representing that humans (the triangle) are bound by the Earth and natural law (square). She pours water between two cups, symbolic of the flow and alchemy of life. In the background, there is a winding path up to a mountain range. It is reflecting the journey through life. Above the mountains hovers a golden crown encased in a glowing light. This is a symbol of taking the Higher path and staying true to one’s life purpose and meaning. The overall essence of this card is one of peace and harmony. This spiritual being symbolizes unity as well as healing and the ability to find a middle ground regardless of the situation at hand.
- Numerology: The 14th card of the Tarot is called either Temperance or The Angel of Time. The number 14 is indicating a time of change or transformation. Number 14 mixes the vibrations and energies of Number 1 and Number 4. When Numbers 1,4, and14 appear again and again in our experience, it is a sign that spirit or source is trying to communicate with you. Your guardian angel will guide you in making the right decisions.
- Wikipedia: According to A.E. Waite‘s 1910 book The Pictorial Key to the Tarot, the Temperance card is associated with: Economy, moderation, frugality, management, accommodation. Reversed: Things connected with churches, religions, sects, the priesthood, sometimes even the priest who will marry Querent; also disunion, unfortunate combinations, competing interests.
A statement that represents The Temperance Tarot: I create perfect harmony in my life!
The Temperance Tarot meaning – IN GENERAL
- It is part of the human experience to look for harmony. Finding it can bring great joy and relief. The Temperance tarot card usually appears in a tarot reading when angel guides want a person to know the following. The Temperance card is a reference to the soul. Mixing up a blend of subtle energies is necessary for the evolution of the personality. One key to interpreting this card can be found in its title — a play on the process of tempering metals in a forge. Metals must undergo extremes of temperature, folding, and pounding, but the end product is infinitely superior to impure ore mined from the earth. Life may turn the personality inside-out, but it brings out the gold hidden within the heart. You are capable of finding harmony and enjoying well-being, even when faced with challenges. The things you will need are threefold–persistence, patience, and a clear vision of what you truly desire. The card advice is to test any new waters, before jumping into the deep end.
Is the Temperance tarot card good and what does it represent?
The world Temperance card meaning depends on is the card upright or reversed and what is its position towards other cards.
What does The Temperance card mean – UPRIGHT?
- The Temperance Tarot Card is telling you to avoid all extreme situations and reactions. Some situations are complicated and require patience, even when your emotions are telling you to react. You are being invited to stabilize your energy and to allow the life force to flow through you without force or resistance. Hold back from quick judgment and resist the temptation to react immediately. The Temperance Tarot Card advises against big purchases, lavish vacations, massive career shifts, or risky investments. Hard work and dedication are always required, but so is good timing. In a general context, the Temperance Tarot card signifies balance, peace, patience, and moderation. So, this card can indicate that you have found your inner calm and have a good perspective on things. It is a sign that the relationships in your life are harmonious. Temperance indicates that you are truly in touch with who you are inside, what you value and you are finding it easier to figure out your aspirations and set yourself goals. Your respect for balance and tranquility is what will help you achieve and experience fulfillment in your life. Temperance asks you to take the middle path and accommodate all perspectives. Finally, The Temperance Tarot Card reflects higher learning. You are learning a great deal where you are now and are at peace with what you are doing. Your inner voice is guiding you to the right outcome.
What does The Temperance card mean – REVERSED?
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Temperance Tarot Card reversed indicates imbalance or overindulgence. The card may be telling you that you have lost touch with your own inner calm. That can lead you to seek gratification in risky, harmful ways. You would do well to take a step back and take a look at how you are behaving. Also, you need to examine the root causes and work on resolving them. If you have recently experienced a period of excess, the card is your invitation or warning signal to restore balance as soon as possible. You may have been over-eating, buying things you can’t afford, arguing with loved ones. So, take an honest look at things as they are. Ask yourself are there areas where you are being overindulgent? Consider your own best interest and start with small modifications.
What does The Temperance card mean – LOVE?
- Upright: If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about Love: Temperance is one of the most promising Major Arcana cards that can fall in a love reading. If you are in a relationship, the signifies a harmonious relationship where you and your partner find the perfect balance of love, commitment, and respect. It also indicates soul mates. If you have been having relationship problems, Temperance is an indicator that you will both resolve whatever issues have been holding your relationship back in order to move forward together. But, The Temperance Tarot Card here suggests patience, moderation, understanding, and going the middle path. This card indicates that you must avoid going to extremes. Instead of continuing with the battle, the Temperance tarot card suggests putting pride to the side to find a middle ground. If you are single, Temperance indicates that you will be learning to balance the other areas of your life in order to make room for a loving partner to come into your life. Once you have done this you will attract the right partner to you.
- Reversed: The Temperance Tarot Card reversed can indicate conflict and misunderstandings caused by an imbalance in the relationship. This may be a result of one of you feeling like you care more than the other. Or feeling like you show more love and respect than. There is a lack of harmony in the relationship. Or, When your partner does something that is displeasing to you, you tend to immediately reject him. Try to calm the situation down and find your own inner balance. Then you can better cope with the issues and make yourself more open to finding solutions. If you are single, The Temperance Tarot Card reversed can indicate that you are giving too much of yourself too soon to the people you are interested in. This can often be that you’re trying too hard or coming across as too eager. Also, the card can indicate promiscuity or come across as completely desperate. The card advices you to try to be patient if you’re looking for love. Don’t be hasty or try to force a relationship before you’ve gotten to know someone properly. Just relax, find your inner balance and let new romance develop at its own time.
The Temperance Tarot Card and MONEY
- Upright: Temperance advises against big purchases, lavish vacations, massive career shifts, or risky investments. The Temperance Tarot Card usually shows up in career, business, and financial readings when things need to be better managed. Ask yourself how well are you doing with managing time and resources? What goals have you set for yourself? If the answers are not clear, this is a time to start reflecting. If your answers are clear, then practice patience. Dedication is always required, and good timing as well. Sit back think. When you see the right moment, close the deal, or make the investment. The Temperance Tarot Card tells you that now, is a great time to set goals as you have the patience and persistence to achieve what you want. Temperance tells you to be patient and not to jump at the first opportunity. In a financial context, things should be going well as you should have balanced finances.
- Reversed: The Temperance Tarot Card reversed can signify an imbalance or conflict in a work situation. You may be working too hard. Or you may not be working hard enough. Or you could be conflicting with your co-workers. It can also indicate that you are reacting negatively to constructive criticism. So, you need to look inward and re-balance your own energy. Financially, The Temperance Tarot Card is telling you that you need to nip them in the bud immediately. Watch out for impulsive spending. You need to slow down and find peace. Excessive spending will bring you debt, not inner tranquility.
The Temperance Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: The Temperance Tarot Card is a sign of good health. The card appears in readings where physical or emotional well-being is a concern. The Temperance Tarot Card points to a problem with moderation. When it comes to alcohol, drugs, unhealthy food, the card suggests cutting these things out completely if a sense of balance can’t be found. The Temperance Tarot Card indicates that moderation is the key to good health. And, if you want to get any unhealthy habits under control, now is a great time to do it. If you have been experiencing any health issues, look to the areas of your life where you have been overdoing it. Bringing balance may give you the healing boost you need. Doing so will bring about healing as well as renewed energy.
- Reversed: The Temperance Tarot Card reversed is a very strong indicator that you are out of balance in some areas of your life. The card can also be a sign of unhealthy or harmful excesses. So, you need to be mindful of what you are putting into your body. Also, you need to connect to how you are feeling. You need to figure out what issues may be causing you to seek comfort in unhealthy habits. And then just resolve those issues and bring your balance back.
If you pulled The Temperance Tarot Card during your tarot reading, you should practice the Eagle pose or Garuda asana. Garuda means the mythic king of the birds.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read more about TAROT YOGA.
Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The World Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Yoga. See also our Free Online Tarot Readings , like popular Yes or No tarot, and 3 cards tarot.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Check out our recommendations on The Best Tarot Books!
If you are looking for the best tarot decks for beginners search no more!
Wikipedia The Temperance (Tarot card)
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.