The Star Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- The Star Tarot Card shows a naked woman kneeling at the edge of a bright blue pool. Her nakedness represents fertility, her vulnerability, and purity under the vastness of the starry night sky. She is a strong woman, one who is both capable and compassionate. A woman is representing the Star and she holds a water jug in each hand. The container of water in her left hand represents the subconscious. And one in her right hand represents the conscious. With the one in her right hand, she pours a stream of water into the pond. She pours the water to continue the cycle of fertility, represented by the lush greenery around her. The other container pours the water onto dry land in five rivulets, representing the five senses. The woman has one foot on the ground, representing her practical abilities and good common sense. Her other foot is in the water, representing her intuition and listening to her inner voice. The seven small stars painted in the blue sky are in place of the chakras. They surround the main large Star, signifying balance, and alignment in every area of life.
- The number 17, is a number associated with a balanced outlook that considers both inner and outer concerns. The number 17 is the most fortunate configuration of the number 8’s vibrational essence. This is because of the influence of numbers 1 and 7. The number 1 is the number of the individual. And the number 7 is the number of the spirit. The number 17 reduces to the number 8 (1 + 7 = 8) which is associated with success in business and the material aspect of life.
- Wikipedia: According to A.E. Waite‘s 1910 book The Pictorial Key to the Tarot, the Star card carries several divinatory associations: Hope and bright prospects, Reversed: Loss, theft, privation, abandonment; another reading says: arrogance, haughtiness, impotence. In astrology, the Star card is associated with the planet Uranus and the Aquarius zodiac sign.
A statement that represents The Star Tarot Card: I see the good in myself and my situation!
The Star Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- The Star Tarot Card represents optimism, hope for the future, and renewed faith. So, it is no surprise that it ushers in calm and peace. The card is about reconnecting one’s soul with the divine. It indicates the transcending of personality, family, community, and reputation. The soul is responding to forces that can provide the personality with a stronger sense of purpose. So, if you’ve been having a tough time, you will soon regain your motivation and rise to the top again. The Star Tarot Card is the light at the end of the tunnel. If you let the Star be your guide, the process will be a smooth one. This card could also be called The Celestial Mandate. It refers us back to, our mission in this lifetime. The Star reminds us that, we are agents of the divine. If we let go of the idea that we are supposed to be in control, we can notice the synchronicities that are nudging us along. In this way, we become more conscious of the invisible helping hand.
Is the Star tarot card good and what does it represent?
The world Star card meaning depends on is the card upright or reversed and what is its position towards other cards.
What does The Star card mean – UPRIGHT?
- The Star Tarot Card upright indicates that you will find yourself feeling very positive, motivated, and free. You will be feeling in tune with the universe as The Star is a card of spiritual connection. When this card appears in the upright position, it usually follows a difficult change or traumatic event. The card wants you to realize your inner strength, and have faith that the best is yet to come. Going through something challenging can be painful and cause us to feel like things will never be the same. This might be true. Loss, heartbreak, and other painful events can change who we are. But, the card is a message to have faith, for the universe will bless you and bring forth all that you need. Trust that the universe has a plan for you. Just trust the feeling you have that everything is going to be all right. You will be feeling confident in yourself and people will like you for who you are. The Star Tarot Card upright can also indicate creativity and artistic flair, so now would be a great time to take up an artistic hobby.
The Star card meaning – REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Star Tarot Card The Star in a reversed position can indicate that you are feeling hopeless. Stressful situations can lead to feelings of hopelessness. This is a common path that most of us travel at least once. The feeling of being stuck in a streak of bad luck is the theme of your life right now. But, the card does not indicate that things are hopeless. It just signifies only that you feel they are. Although we can’t possibly control the situations or people around us, we can adopt whatever attitude we choose. The Reversed Star tarot card serves as a reminder. Find time to reconsider your priorities and do things little by little. You need to take responsibility for yourself. You need to heal the wounds of the past and leave them where they belong. The Star can indicate that you have lost your confidence and your belief in yourself. A change of attitude is needed to resolve this not necessarily a change of circumstances. The card is telling you that it’s time to heal the past and move forward. Seek support to do this if you need to. You have to believe in yourself and focus on the positive. Start small and try to find one or two things to be grateful for each day. Meditation and yoga might also do the work. Take any activity that works for you so you can reconnect with your inner self again.
What does The Star card mean – in LOVE?
- The Star Tarot Card in Love context has a clear message: drop your baggage. We often let fear and hurt from our past direct our current relationships. If a lover or close friend betrayed us, we might have trouble trusting other people. We might want to become close with other people but hesitate. This is a normal reaction to pain, but it is a stifling one. Focusing on the past and refusing to be vulnerable only attracts more of what we don’t want. If you are in a relationship the card is an indicator that your relationship will be progressing. If you have had problems in the relationship, The Star Tarot Card tells you that these issues can be healed if you open yourself up to healing. If you are single, the card is a sign that you are ready to let go of any baggage from past relationships. Now is a great time to meet new people. Also, the card can signify someone from your past coming back into your life to rekindle a relationship. So, if you want to find love or grow a current relationship, practice the art of letting go. Doing so will bring both harmony and happiness. Lots of hope in love and romance is signaled by the Star tarot love meaning.
- The Star Tarot Card in love context indicates that self-doubt and a loss of faith are shadowing your judgment. It is important to remember all the great things about yourself. You need to so see yourself as a worthy partner. If you are in a relationship, the card reversed indicates that you may have lost faith in the relationship. Or you are focusing on the negative aspects of your relationship. You may feel that the relationship has become stagnant and monotonous and that you and your partner have disconnected on some level. The Star Tarot Card advises you that problems can be solved. But you have to be prepared to heal old wounds. You need to clear out any negative energy from the relationship. If you are single, the card indicates loneliness and a lack of faith in the universe. You may be feeling like you will never meet your soul mate. If you have been single for a while, cynicism may make you believe that love only creates pain, or is an illusion that is not worth pursuing, when it is an attitude problem that pushes others away. You need to release your fears and let go of the negative energy you’ve been holding on to to move forward. Love will appear when you least expect it!
The Star Tarot Card and MONEY
- The Star Tarot Card indicates that amazing opportunities are headed your way. Just remain faithful that your ambitions will be achieved. If you have been waiting to find out the outcome of a promotion or job interview, the card is a positive sign that things are going to go in your favor. When it comes to career and money, the card is a sign that advancements are around the corner. If you’ve gone through a stressful time at work, the Star also indicates a period of healing. Things are about to change. Go for the promotion, and ask for a raise. So, don’t delay. The clock is ticking. Now is a good time to make investments, within reason, as The Star, signifies your finances moving in a positive direction. Also, make sure to take the time to appreciate and be grateful for what you already have, as that can be an inspiration for you to continue along this path.
- The Star Tarot Card indicates that you may be feeling bored in your career. Or you may feel that you are stuck in a career that is going nowhere. You no longer feel the creative energy. The Star Tarot Card advises you that you need to change your attitude and start focusing on the positive. Things are not as bad as they seem. You have the power to change things now. The Star reversed can also indicate that you are not using your creativity. If your finances have not been going well, The Star tells you that any problems are within your power to change. Don’t let anxiety over money overwhelm you; it’s not all doom and bad.
The Star Tarot Card and HEALTH
- The Star Tarot Card is a healing card. It is a wonderful sign for anyone worried about their body or mind. If you have been having health issues, the card indicates that you are coming into a time of great healing. It can be an indicator for good health and health issues to be resolved positively. Or the card can simply signify that you will be feeling hopeful about your future health. It is rare to see The Star Tarot Card fall in a reading for someone who is fighting an illness. The only exception is when a recovery is on the way. Generally, the Star wants you to look for ways to find peace in every area of your life.
- The Star Tarot Card in a health context can indicate that your health is not that bad. But any issues you have will be magnified by your anxiety and pessimism. You may be worried about your health and blowing any symptoms way out of proportion. Try to focus on the positive. And go and get your health checked by a doctor to put your mind at ease. Energy healing may be beneficial to you now to boost your health. Also, it can help you to let go of any negative energy you’re holding onto. There are things you can still do now to change your situation. But only if you can muster up the positivity to see things in a new light, and take action. Opening your heart to a positive outlook can open your eyes to opportunity.
If you pulled The Star Tarot Card during your tarot reading, you should practice Utthita Tadasana (utthita, meaning “extended”; tada, meaning “mountain”; and asana, which means “posture”.) or Five Pointed Star Pose.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read more about TAROT YOGA.
- Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks.
- A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, and sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The World Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Yoga. See also our Free Online Tarot Readings , like popular Yes or No tarot, and 3 cards tarot.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Check out our recommendations on The Best Tarot Books!
If you are looking for the best tarot decks for beginners search no more!
Continue to the next card
Originally posted 2021-05-17 14:07:22.