COLOR: White, pink, black, beige, blue, yellow, brown, orange, red, green, purple
APPEARANCE: Sheer or Venetians, spills and fiery or the vitreous without fire, often small and polished
FREQUENCY: Easily accessible, although they declined expensive jewels
SOURCE: Australia, Mexico, Peru, South America, UK, Canada, USA, Honduras, Slovakia
CHEMICAL FORMULA: SiO2 x nH2O
- Opal is a gentle stone with fine vibrations. Reinforce the cosmic consciousness and gives extrasensory and mystical visions. Stimulates originality and dynamic creativity. Opal absorbs energy. Registering thoughts and feelings, amplifies them .It is the karmic stone. Opal is rip rap: when properly programmed it can make you invisible and imperceptible. It helps in situations of risk where camouflage is necessary.
- Psychologically, opal enhances and brings out certain features, to transform. It increases self-esteem and self-confidence. Mentally, opal brings lightness and spontaneity. Encourage interest in the arts. Emotionally, Opal has always been associated with love and passion, lust and falling in love. It is a seductive stone that intensifies emotional states. acts as a stabilizer of emotions, but it can dissipate energy, so users should be concentrated when using Opal for research or causing feelings.
HEALING EFFECTS – Opal strengthens the will to live. Relieves Parkinson’s disease, infections and fever, and strengthens memory. Cleansing the blood and kidneys, opal regulates insulin, facilitates childbirth, and alleviates PMS. This stone is beneficial for the eyes, especially as an elixir.
POSITIONING AND USE Place it where it was needed, particularly the heart and solar plexus. Carry it on a little finger
- INTERESTING FACTS:The old Indian legend tells us how the gods Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva solve their love problems. They were in love with the same woman and tortured by jealousy. They decided that non of them can have her and that they will turn her it into a picture. Every God gave her one color: blue Brahma, gold shiny Vishnu and Shiva bright red. Unfortunately the wind mixed up the colors, and the fate of the woman turned to stone.
- They say that wearing opal brings loyalty, devotion and spontaneity. Opal can be used for healing the Earth’s energy field, repairing damage and recharging energy to stabilize the safety net.
- The following colors have additional properties. Black-brown opal corresponds sacral chakra and reproductive organs. Blue opal is emotional sedative, which adapts the spiritual purpose. Ceri Opal helps with cleaning and activation of fixed and sakral chakras and relieves menopausal symptoms. Hrizopal (blue-green) makes you open for new impressions and to others. Detoxifies and regenerates the liver and the heart. Fire opal (orange-red) enhances personal power, awakens the inner fire and protects against danger. It is a symbol of hope, great for business and energy booster.Fire opal corresponds to the abdomen and lower back, as well as triple-burning meridian. Heals intestines and kidneys. Green opal is the stone that purifies and rejuvenates, green opal strengthens the immune system and relieves cold and flu.
Originally posted 2020-01-20 18:03:43.