Three of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are four different card suits that make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Three of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents The Three of Pentacles Tarot Card: I am open to learning new skills and working with others!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Numerology: Threes (3) in Minor Arcana: Threes are about communication and interactions. They indicate the influence that others have over your life, work, and emotions.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a young stonemason working with his tools on a portion of a cathedral. He is standing on a bench speaking with two other men, a monk, and an aristocrat or scholar or architect. The bench symbolizes a simple yet practical foundation. His yellow apron is symbolizing his knowledge. The tunic and boots he wears are violets representing the wisdom, or intellect, crucial to the field of architecture. Two other men hold the plans for the design. The monk wears a grey robe, symbolizing divine balance. His tonsure references the crown of thorns worn by Jesus Christ at his crucifixion, indicating a higher purpose. The aristocrat is wearing a medieval garment once worn by academics called a liripipe, which symbolizes knowledge. The collaboration between the trio shown on the card embodies the completion. The number three is considered a holy number by many religions and the number of completion. Also, the archway in the center of the card includes three disk-shaped pentacles that are linked. These emblems embody the meaning of the card and represent integration and partnership. Their body language insinuates that this young man is an essential contributor to the cathedral’s completion and the architects want to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Together, the three men represent teamwork and harmony.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card is a positive card that primarily revolves around your employment and work in general, particularly teamwork. It often signifies creative endeavors and how these efforts help serve others. A lot of hard, stressful work can be in store when this card appears in a spread. If you remain committed to the task the end result will be a success. The Ace and Two of Pentacles are focused on accomplishing things alone. The Three of Pentacles Tarot Card reminds us that there is a particular strength in a shared vision. People represented by the Three of Pentacles tend to be excellent team players with considerable communication skills who take great pleasure in their work. Three of Pentacles people are known for their integrity and problem-solving skills, and won’t easily back down in an argument. So, be ready to embrace your inner circle and work together to make the most of what is on the horizon.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you’ve worked hard, and are building a solid foundation that will lead to success. You may be working with others in order to realize these goals. You collaborate harmoniously with your colleagues and co-conspirators. So, the card is a sign to collaborate with others, creating synergies to achieve big results. Also, the card represents the value of different ideas and levels of experience in collaboration. The card is telling you that everyone is getting the job done collectively and contributes to the group through active listening and sharing. The Three of Pentacles, like the Threes in the other suits, marks the initial stages of implementation that follow Ace‘s idea phase and the planning step of the Two. You are nowhere near the finish line just yet, but you have got the ball rolling and are making things happen. As you implement your plans, you will realize that you have the skills, capabilities and resources you need to accomplish your objectives. This card, therefore, tells you to create a comprehensive plan and to follow a schedule. Now is the time when good project management will pay off.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Three of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you may be grappling with a lack of harmony with fellow team members, making it difficult to complete a project. This card signifies a poor work ethic, a lack of motivation, or unnecessary delays resulting from conflict with your colleagues. You may need to renegotiate timelines, resources, and the amount of energy you each put into the project. You need to bring more systematic energy into your job. Also, there may be a lack of respect between team members, with individuals trying to prove themselves and gain superiority over others. If so, set clear guidelines for the team, especially around respect and collaboration. The card can also point out that you are working in a relatively mundane job in which your contributions and experience go unappreciated. It may be a good time to make a career move and find an organization that values your talents. Also, the card can suggest that you’re having difficulty learning from your mistakes, possibly because you refuse to acknowledge they were mistakes in the first place.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you are committed to the relationship and are putting the effort into it to make things work. You and your partner are growing together and learning about each other. You may find it particularly pleasurable to work on projects together with your lover. Couples can learn more about one another by developing plans for the future together, working on their home, or collaborating on creative projects. By coming together as a team, the two of you are likely to also feel supported as partners, with unique talents and weaknesses that create a harmonious balance. Also, if you have been having issues in the relationship, it can be a sign that you may seek the help of a relationship counselor to overcome your issues. If you are single, the Three of Pentacles Tarot Card can indicate that someone you like has noticed you too. It can also mean that you may meet a potential partner through work or study. While you may have traditionally tried to stay away from l relationships with work associates, there is no good reason not to take love where you find it.
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card can indicate that a third party may be directly or indirectly causing friction in your relationship. This could mean you or your partner is having an affair, has developed a strong attraction to someone else, or that somebody is planting destructive ideas about your relationship into one or both of your heads. It can also indicate a lack of commitment or growth. Also, it can be a sign that you and your partner are not putting the effort in to make the relationship work and that there is a feeling of apathy towards each other. If you are single, the card can indicate that you being too apathetic about your romantic life. You are not putting your best foot forward in terms of relationships. Maybe you are just not prepared to put the effort into meeting someone. All love requires work, as well as desire. Being together as a couple often means being able to trust your partner to be your teammate and your fellow collaborator on the long journey of life.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates a great work ethic, commitment, and determination. The card stands for skilled labor and teamwork, particularly with respect to careers in architecture, design, and construction. You will be putting a lot of effort into your career or business. Your hard work, dedication, and attention to detail will not be going unnoticed. The Three of Pentacles Tarot Card generally represents achievement, recognition, and rewards. The card can also indicate that you may need to collaborate with others to complete a project. If so, the collaboration should go well. If you have recently started a business, the Three of Pentacles can represent growth and come through the initial challenges successfully. Financially speaking, the card is a good sign as it indicates that you will soon be rewarded for your efforts. Regardless of your current financial situation, you can expect it to improve, and possibly in a major way. Any financial struggles should soon be a distant memory. Your hard work and determination pay off.
- Three of Pentacles Tarot Card is not a great omen as it can indicate that you have lost your motivation, dedication, or commitment and the quality of your work is suffering greatly as a result. When this card appears, it does not mean you lack ability. It usually means that you are not putting enough effort in. You may be unwilling to learn or reacting defensively to constructive criticism. If you are involved in a team project, it can be a sign that the collaboration will not go well. If you have recently started a business, the Three of Pentacles reversed can represent a lack of growth and lack of motivation. Financially speaking, the card indicates that the reason you aren’t as wealthy as you feel you should be is due to a lack of effort. You need to lose this sense of entitlement you carry and appreciate that if you want to improve your financial status you are going to have to work for it.
Three of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Three of Pentacles Tarot Card is a great sign. If you have been trying to improve your health the card indicates that all of your hard work and determination will be starting to pay off. You should be feeling the benefits soon. Keep trying until you reach your goals, you can do it. You’re feeling good, looking good, and the people around you are noticing and commenting on how vibrant and healthier you’ve been looking lately. Just don’t grow complacent and start taking your improved condition for granted. In other words, keep up the good work.
- Reversed: Three of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context tells you that you have to put the effort in if you want to see results. If you have been having health issues, this card advises you that you need to take proactive steps to help yourself. So far as illness is concerned, if you’re feeling fine, it’s because you are. However, trust your instincts. If you start to feel as though something isn’t quite right inside, don’t let yourself go into denial about it and have whatever it may be addressed immediately.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Three of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Parsvottanasana or Pyramid Pose
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… Four of Pentacles Tarot Card