Three of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Three of Wands Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Three (3) in Minor Arcana. Threes are about communication and interactions. They indicate the influence that others have over your life, work, and emotions.
Three of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Three of Wands Tarot Card shows the same man shown in the Two of Wands. The man has now left the comfort of his castle and is in a vast open space. Looking out to the sea, he can see everything coming his way. The sea symbolizes all of life’s challenges and opportunities. He watches three sailing ships pass by, symbolic of movement and progression. Surprise attacks are unlikely from this point. So it suggests that a happy outcome is guaranteed. The three firmly planted wands represent the man’s commitment to his future plans. His grip on the leftmost wand symbolizes his willpower. This is also shown by his future-focused gaze. A journey awaits him. Thankfully, he is prepared for what lies ahead.
A statement that represents Three of Wands Tarot Card: I am ready to expand my world. My potential is unlimited!
Three of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Three of Wands Tarot Card urges you to go the distance. Whether the journey is related to business, financial, success, love, health, or self-care doesn’t matter very much. Courage, discipline, and expansion are the bridge between dreams to reality. Embrace your inner leader and prepare for take-off. It is a Minor Arcana card of self-confidence, self-belief, spreading your wings, and experiencing life. It tells you that fortune favors the brave. The card signals the many chances available to you to broaden your horizons through study, travel, business enterprise, and learning. You are becoming more aware of the opportunities that exist for you right now. And there are still more to come. To take advantage of this potential, you must stay committed to your path and be prepared to stretch beyond your comfort zone.
Three of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Three of Wands Tarot Card in the upright position, predicts success in all areas of your life. represents freedom, The card indicates adventure, travel, moving abroad, and foreign lands. Also, it can indicate hard work paying off, success, and being happy. This card also signifies foresight, forward planning, moving forward, growth and expansion. However, there is one necessity: a healthy balance of planning and risk-taking. Opportunities await. But are you need to leave your porch and meet them. In conclusion, the upright card is a symbol of looking ahead and planning for a positive future. You will be blessed with opportunities that require you to work hard and take risks. Your understanding of the world and of yourself will be expanded.
Three of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Three of Wands Tarot Card in reverse position symbolizes a roadblock of some kind. The card represents moving back home, returning from travels and homeland. It can indicate restriction, lack of progress, adventure or growth, failure, and being unhappy with your choices or disappointed with the outcome of your situation. This card also signifies a lack of foresight or forward planning. Or it can indicate holding on to the past. It is a card of lack of confidence, self-doubt, frustration, and shying away from life. It can also represent failed holiday romances or failed long-distance relationships. You should prepare for obstacles along the way. Cast self-doubt and regret to the side. Forget about the past, look only to the future. The card is all about embracing your inner visionary. Think closely about the type of adventure the card might be suggesting you embrace. Conquer what you can upfront, and then take things one step at a time moving forward. Embrace help from others instead of going at it alone. The reversed card symbolizes a roadblock on a personal journey. It indicates unexpected setbacks and doesn’t know where to go from here. Also, this card may also mean that you are struggling to bring your plans to completion. In such cases, it should be seen as an incentive to get your act together.
Three of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Three of Wands Tarot Card in a love context indicates romantic flings and love abound. If you are in a relationship or already married, plan a getaway for just the two of you. Even if you have kids, alone time together is important. The result will be a much tighter romantic bond. The card is a good omen. It signifies moving forward, success, and being happy with your partner. So, your relationship should be going well. It can also represent moving abroad or traveling to foreign lands. It can also signify a long-distance relationship. Your relationship is going well and progressing at a rate both you and your partner are comfortable with. If you are single, get ready to socialize. You will be enjoying the freedom of being single, experiencing life. Also, it signifies a holiday romance, meeting a new love while traveling, or starting a long-distance relationship. Keep in mind that the way you meet will probably be a bit unique. It may also be a sign to explore your options with a person you had previously decided you weren’t interested in.
- Three of Wands Tarot Card in a love context is not a good omen as it signifies lack of progress or being disappointed with your choices. So, your relationship may not be going well. Also, it signifies feeling like your wings have been clipped. Your relationship is stagnating. Your fundamentally different beliefs are difficult to overcome. One partner may want to travel or live overseas while the other does not, causing a lot of tension and resentment. It can also signify a failed long-distance relationship. If you are single, the card indicates that you are holding on to the past. Or you are being haunted by the past and this is affecting your ability to embrace being single and enjoy freedom. It can also indicate a failed holiday romance, breaking up with a new love you met while traveling.
Three of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Three of Wands Tarot Card in career and finance context suggests that you go on a treasure hunt. There are opportunities that you have overlooked. Were you offered a position or promotion in the past but decided not to take it? Now might be the time to reconsider. If you own a business or are thinking of starting one, think global. Take some time to explore different ideas and move forward when you feel confident. can represent traveling overseas in relation to work or taking a job abroad. You may simply be looking at options for working abroad It can also indicate that there is a need to shake things up and expand your horizons in your career. Financially speaking the card is a good omen as it indicates that you will be reaping the rewards of your success and your finances will be expanding. You may be considering using some of this wealth to expand your horizons.
- Three of Wands Tarot Card in a career context reversed can represent canceled plans to travel overseas in relation to work. You may be frustrated with a lack of opportunity to progress. Also, you may have turned down the opportunity to take your company global. It can represent failed overseas trading or expansion. You may feel stuck in one place. Financially speaking the card indicates that you have too much going on at the moment and your finances are in chaos. So, you need to keep better control. Don’t lose hope. This is a sign to get more organized with your finances. You will eventually earn back the money you’ve lost.
Three of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Three of Wands Tarot Card signify recovery from an illness or injury and moving on after a period of ill health. This is a travel Tarot card, so it can indicate traveling for treatment or getting vaccinated for traveling abroad. After you have made a full recovery, you should take time to get rest before doing anything too exhausting. You will be blessed with a renewed appreciation for good health. Also, the card may suggest looking for alternative solutions. There are many homeopathic and holistic approaches that have great results. Do some research and speak to your physician about what you have found.
- Reversed: Three of Wands Tarot Card in a health context reversed can represent contracting an illness while abroad. So make sure you have travel insurance and take proper precautions. It can also represent being unhappy with the speed at which your recovery from an illness is progressing. Just be patient with your body, it will come back to full strength in its own time.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE GOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Three of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Chakrasana or Wheel Pose Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Four of Wands