Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are the Four of Pentacles Tarot Cardarchetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Four of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
- 1 A statement that represents The Four of Pentacles Tarot Card: I feel secure. I have enough!
- 2 The Pentacles Tarot cards
- 3 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- 4 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- 5 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- 6 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- 7 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- 8 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- 9 Four of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- 10 Tarot Yoga
- 11 Oh hi there 👋It’s nice to meet you.
- 12 Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every month.
A statement that represents The Four of Pentacles Tarot Card: I feel secure. I have enough!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Numerology: Four (4) in Minor Arcana: The four cards represent a break or rest period. In order to move forward, you need to stop now and contemplate where you’ve been, and where you’re going.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Four of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a man wearing a crown and sitting on a stool, beyond the boundaries of his hometown. His crown represents wealth and status, something which is further amplified by the stage his stool has been placed upon. His arms are wrapped tightly around a coin as if he fears he may lose it if he loosens his grip. He balances another pentacle on his head, impeding his connection with spirit. Two more pentacles are securely located beneath his feet. The coins beneath his feet symbolize material possessions, while the coin on his head represents mastery and authority here on earth. He clearly doesn’t want anyone to take his coins. However, because he is so attached to his money, he can’t move or go anywhere. In the background is a city, symbolizing opportunity. The colors of his clothing, a red robe with blue trim, are symbolic of passion and contemplation respectively. Sitting high above a vast city and not able to go anywhere, this man of immense power seems isolated and alone, focused only on the financial aspects of life. Perhaps he has lost it all because of his quest. The black shawl that envelops him like a cloud represents the money’s control on his existence. Even so, the smug look on his face seems to be one of pride and satisfaction. He has no one to speak to, not even the friends and family members in the community behind him. The man finds himself stuck in one place with a singular fixation: wealth. He appears happy with his finance-focused existence, even though he has sacrificed so much.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is a sign that you need to let go of something that’s compromising your happiness and growth as a human being. This could be a bad relationship, your current job, or any memories that continue to haunt you. You could be hanging onto things because they offer you a certain sense of security. Also, this card can also represent greed, stinginess, and materialism, indicating that a lack of openness is slowing down your progress in life. Although sometimes, this card can signify the need for financial security, it often accompanies a sense of ungratefulness and a need to possess much more than what is needed. Also, people represented by this card tend to be driven individuals, motivated by money and material success. They can be difficult to work with. They are typically confident that they’re smarter, better-looking, and superior to most other people around them. Also, they are often stubborn and controlling, resistant to the advice their friends and family offer them.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is closely related to money and your relationship to it. This card suggests that you place too much importance on material things. Or you’re being reckless with your finances. The Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is telling you to appreciate your money but don’t become so attached to material wealth that you lose vision of the truly important things in life: purpose, time, health, and our relationships. So, the card asks you to examine your relationship with money. In its most positive state, the Four of Pentacles suggests that you have created wealth and abundance by maintaining a steady focus on your goals and acting conservatively. Also, the card can indicate that you may realize that you are foregoing happiness and fulfillment in your life because you do not want to spend any of your money. If this resonates, find a healthy balance between spending and saving, so you can enjoy the fruits of your work but also save up for the future. Beyond money and wealth, the Four of Pentacles appears when you are seeking out more control in your life. Change feels like a threat to your certainty, safety, and security in life. Any suggestion of doing things differently is, therefore, going to be met with resistance. So, ‘playing it safe may be the way to go rather than taking any risks at this point.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Four of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you are ready to let go of people, possessions, situations, or past issues that have been compromising your happiness and well-being for years. The card can appear when you are re-evaluating what’s important to you. As a result, you may be loosening your grip on the need to surround yourself with ‘things, in favor of seeking out more love and happiness in your life instead. Money is no longer your number one priority. On a more positive note, this card can also imply that you’ve learned to curb your need to control people and situations — go with the flow and take life as it comes to you. At times, the reversed Four of Pentacles can suggest that your love for money has turned to greed. Look at the overall equation of cost versus benefit, and assess whether your quest for ‘more’ is really bringing you the happiness that you most desire. Also, the Four of Pentacles Tarot Card can appear in a Tarot reading when you are in self-protection mode. You are doing everything within your power to create a stable environment for yourself.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is not a great card to receive in a love reading. It indicates that money could be the driving factor of your relationship and that you may be hanging onto it for financial security, or worse, out of greed. Also, it can indicate that your partner may be far more interested in your wallet than in your company. Also, it can indicate that either you or your partner may be acting in a possessive, jealous, or controlling manner. Be careful not to hold on so tight that you squeeze the life out of your relationship. Also, the card can suggest that one of you is holding onto past. If your partner has hurt you somehow, you will need to decide to either forgive them or let go of the relationship. Holding onto grudges is toxic. So, there are likely issues with insecurity or fear involved, and you may have to take some time to untangle these issues before you drive away your partner. If you are single, the card indicates that you may be holding yourself back from meeting someone new. Maybe you fear change and you are not approaching new relationships with an open mind and heart. Or it can be a sign that you are still holding onto feelings for an ex. Whatever the cause you will need to resolve these issues before you can fully embrace a new relationship.
- Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is a very good sign. If you’ve been in an unhealthy relationship it indicates that you’re taking the steps necessary to free yourself of this toxic relationship. You are gradually reducing your insecurities. You are letting go of fear and resentment in order to allow your relationship to move forward in a positive way. The relationship can move forwards without being hindered by past wounds. If you are single, the card indicates that you are ready to let go of fear and get out there and meet people with an open heart. If you have been struggling to let go of feelings for ex it can be a sign that you are ready to release those feelings and move forward in a positive way. Whether you’re single or in a relationship, the most important thing to take away from your love reading is that your approach to romance is changing for the better.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- Four of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you are in a stable position in your career. But, do not let fear of losing that position rule your life, It can also signify being wary of sharing with others in a career setting which could take the form of being possessive of your clients for fear of someone stealing them This may be a valid concern in some situations but don’t go overboard. It may also indicate that you are holding on to a job that doesn’t fulfill you because you fear losing the financial security it gives you. It might be time to consider just how important money is to your overall happiness and possibly look for a change of employment. Financially speaking the Four of Pentacles Tarot Card usually indicates financial security and stability. It also indicates that you are trying to hold onto your wealth. This may be in the form of savings. However, it can also indicate materialism, penny-pinching or greediness, or stinginess. You can have security without having to be finance-focused all of the time. Consider working toward a balanced life where one aspect isn’t more important than another.
- Four of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you will be generous to those in your work environment. This may involve giving them your time or assistance, brainstorming, or sharing ideas. Alternatively, you may instead be making risky decisions and careless of the consequences. Avoid trying to do the flashiest project, or shoot for the most ambitious, irrational goal right now, as it can land you in trouble rather than help you. There are many negative associations for the Four of Pentacles reversed in a career setting, so you need to look to the supporting cards for confirmation. Financially speaking, the card can signal that you’re slowly learning how to open up your pocketbook. You may generally be frugal, you are learning that it can feel good to give to others, or use your money in helpful ways. You may be donating or sharing your resources with family or friends. Other times, however, you can be rather careless about your money; this can make you an easy target for thieves, or shady financial schemes. Be on the lookout.
Four of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Four of Pentacles Tarot Card is a sign that you need to get over your past issues and move on with your life. If you are holding on to any worries, fears, or negative emotions, your body is keeping the score. Talking to a friend, counselor, or even energy healing can serve as a solution if you feel that you are struggling in these areas. It is also a card of retention so you may be suffering from constipation or water retention when it appears. Learn to live without regret, as these regrets could lead to unhealthy physical practices as well smoking, drinking, taking drugs, and eating for emotional comfort are all potential vices you need to watch out for.
- Reversed: Four of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context can indicate that you’re gradually getting a grip on the powerful emotions of loss and despair you’ve been experiencing lately. This will greatly improve your physical health, which you’ve been neglecting as a result of these trying times. Maybe you have been suffering from anxiety and have shared your worries with someone you trust and lightened your load or maybe you’ve forgiven someone who wronged you in the past and let go of your anger towards them. Your physical condition will continue to improve. Many of those aches and pains you’ve been worrying about are in fact psychosomatic, as will be fully apparent to you in due time.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Four of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Ardha Parsvottanasana or Half Pyramid Pose
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… Five of Pentacles Tarot Card