Four of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Four of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Four (4) in Minor Arcana. The four cards represent a break or rest period. In order to move forward, you need to stop now and contemplate where you’ve been, and where you’re going.
Four of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Four of Wands Tarot Card shows a wreath of flowers adorning four wands in the foreground. The wands are topped with crystals and are equally spaced and identical. In the background, two happy people are dancing and celebrating with flowers in their hands. Their arms are raised in the air as if they are feeling triumphant. They are satisfied with a recent accomplishment or event. They are close to one another, which indicates that there is a close relationship between them. The bouquets and the wreath represent prosperity and joy. Finally, the party and castle symbolize celebration, community, and stability.
A statement that represents Four of Wands Tarot Card: I have so many reasons to celebrate!
Four of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Four of Wands Tarot Card is a card of joyful celebration, blissful happiness, and appreciation for the good things in life. Just relax, and celebrate life. The Four of Wands is an exciting card that symbolizes a time of unity and community success. This partnership is the prototype for society or any grouping where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. This is one of the most positive cards in the Tarot. Celebration of a monumental achievement is predicted by this number four. Connecting with others, building on positive vibes, and walking into a new phase of life can flip your being from one of a casualty to a life worth living. It takes time to build a grand vision, and other people of ambition and talent must be attracted to it for it to fulfill its potential. is known to reflect a period of holidays when you are together with your friends and family for an extended period of time. It might also be suggesting for you to invite your closest friends for a great and intimate dinner and share a laugh or two.
Four of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Four of Wands Tarot Card is a celebration, sing. When you draw this card, it denotes a cause for celebration, a reunion, or a return home. If you are planning a wedding or a get-together, the card confirms that the event will be a success. An upright Four of Wands indicates that you are feeling closer to loved ones and that you are celebrating life together. It can also be a sign that you have reached your goal of becoming part of a prosperous and strong community. Freedom is also represented here. You can have what you want without having to sacrifice all of your independence. It’s all about balance. This card also has a more abstract interpretation. It tells us a story of feeling confident and like we are on the right path in life. Anyone wishing to go on a new adventure in life is in great shape to do it when this card appears in their reading. Also, you will be proud of your achievements, and that your self-esteem will be high
Four of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. A reversed Four of Wands represents conflicts at home, discontentment, and instability. This can also be a sign of celebrations gone wrong. It can signify leaving home, postponed or canceled reunions, feeling like you don’t fit in, and lack of support. It also represents a lack of teamwork or community spirit and communities or families divided. Four of Wands Tarot Card reversed doesn’t necessarily represent failure. It does serve as a warning that communication problems with others may get in the way of achievement. They can even lead to the cancellation of an important event. If you want to avoid this, make sure to give yourself plenty of time to prepare. Embrace people around you, commit to success and address any problems that pop up right away. This can also be a surprise party or an event that has a twist to it.
Four of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Four of Wands Tarot Card indicates an engagement, romantic union, anniversary, or other romantic promises. The card ushers in a time of celebration when it comes to love. If you’re in a relationship, the card indicates a happy, healthy relationship. The card is a great sign representing happy family life, success, stability, security, and laying down roots. Also, the card is signifying celebrations like welcoming ceremonies, baptisms, and family coming together. It is a very strong indicator of a wedding. If you are single, the card indicating parties, celebrations so you should be enjoying the single life. So you should go to as many parties and events as you can. You’re bound to meet a new love. This person will be exciting, caring, and extroverted. There will be strong potential for the two of you to build a long-lasting relationship. It can also represent reunion so a past love may come back into your life when it appears.
- Four of Wands Tarot Card in a love context reversed is not a great omen as it can represent unhappy family life, instability, insecurity, and being uprooted. So your relationship may be going through a tough or unpredictable time. Also, the card is signifying canceled or postponed celebrations or you may be having some issues with getting your family to accept your relationship. It is an indicator of being jilted at the altar or a postponed wedding. You should carefully examine how your partner is treating you. Sometimes love can blind us to the fact that our needs are being ignored. Your relationship is going through a period of tumult, so be careful before making any major life choices. Talk to your partner to make sure you’re on the same page for the future, but steel your heart for the worst. If you are single, the card reversed is not a good omen. It can represent self-doubt and feeling like you don’t fit in. It also indicates canceled celebrations. So you may not be having a great social life now. If you have been hoping for a reunion with a past love, this card would see the reunion canceled.
Four of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Four of Wands Tarot Card indicates that things should be going well at work at the moment. Your work environment is a pleasant and supportive one. Also, you should be getting along well with your coworkers. There is a happy and productive team atmosphere indicated by this card. It can also signify a work gathering such as an office party. Financially speaking the card indicates that your finances are in good condition. This will be down to hard work and good planning. You should spend this money on your family or use it to enrich your community. Giving back to others will have the twofold effect of making you feel grateful while inspiring you to earn even more money.
- Four of Wands Tarot Card in a career context indicates that things may not be going well in work. The work environment is not a pleasant or supportive one. Expect clashes of personality and undermining. You may be having trouble forming bonds with your coworkers. It can also signify a work gathering going badly. Be mindful of being overly friendly at these gatherings. Financially speaking the card indicates that your finances are not in good condition. A lack of planning and poor organization is causing you great stress. Also, you may find that a lot of your money is being spent on family expenses. Take a step back and realize that your family doesn’t love you because you buy them things. Make a budget and control your spending.
Four of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Four of Wands Tarot Card in a health context is a good omen as it signifies good health and vitality and returning to good health after an illness. Also, it is a happy family card so a good sign to get if you are pregnant. If you desire to improve your overall well-being, this card tells you to seek the help of others and celebrate every small milestone you achieve. Also, joining a club or group related to your interests, taking part in an exercise class, or connecting with others in the support group are all possibilities.
- Reversed: Four of Wands Tarot Card is a warning that your health will be taking a turn for the worse. You may be overextending yourself at work or with your family. If you keep things up you’re bound to suffer from a breakdown or anxiety attack. You need to take enough time out to stop and smell the roses. This card can also be a sign that you will be hospitalized or will need at-home care in the near future.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE GOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Four of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Ustrasana or Camel Pose. Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Five of Wands