Five of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are four different card suits that make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Five of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents The Five of Pentacles Tarot Card: I can get through this!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Numerology: Five (5) in Minor Arcana: The fives are cards of adversity. These cards indicate conflict, loss, and other negative experiences in your life that must be overcome.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Five of Pentacles Tarot Card shows two people walk through the icy wind and snow. Both of them are destitute and living in poverty. One man is injured and on crutches. As he hobbles along in the snow, he raises his head to the sky. The positioning and his expression suggest he is searching for answers from God. The other is barefoot wearing nothing but a thin blanket to protect him from the weather. The figure to the right is probably a woman. However, it is hard to tell since most of his or her face is covered with a shawl and pointing to the ground in defeat. Behind them is a church, offering a warm, welcoming environment to escape the ravages of the storm. This is a symbol of hope, faith, and spiritual support. Etched into the pain are five golden pentacles. As beautiful as the window is, neither seems to notice. However, because the two people are so focused on their plight, they fail to see that help is available to them and continue on in their desperate journey. The colors they wear are earth tones, suggesting that they are so involved in their physical problems, they can see nothing else.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Five of Pentacles Tarot Card is a warning to re-evaluate your priorities as you are on the brink of experiencing a substantial loss and all the pain that comes with it. In order to moderate the serious life issues coming down the way, you’ll need to be rational about what’s most important to you. The card is one that few people desire in reading. It represents sickness, poverty, and general struggle. So, the only acceptable place for this pentacle is reversed or in the past readings. Don’t worry too much. The key is learning and growing from the hardships you are having or are about to experience. If the card represents a person this person is often an outsider who tends to be among the more unfortunate members of society. This person feels something vital is missing in their lives; however, they don’t know how to change it. They are often overwhelmed and require help from others to stay afloat. If you currently feel trapped or beaten down by life’s problems, then it is not surprising that this card has surfaced. It’s also possible that things are not as bad as they seem but clouded by negative thoughts.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Five of Pentacles Tarot Card represents financial loss and hardship as well insecurity as it pertains to health. You no longer feel safe because it has all been stripped away from you in one blow. This is a Minor Arcana card with temporary effects. A Major Arcana card has a longer-term impact. So, this, too, shall pass. The card indicates that you feel isolated and alone. You may be waiting for someone to come and help you when really, you need to be proactive and ask for help. Sometimes the card highlights a ‘lack mindset’. You are sabotaging your ability to create abundance because you only focus on what you lack. To shift this energy, look for evidence of what you do have. Over time, the positive aspects will continue to grow. Also, the card suggests that you fear you don’t have ‘enough’ or you may lose something important to you. Instead, redirect your attention to what you have now and what you want in the future, so your manifesting powers get used for good. Despite your anxiety about all the things going wrong in your life, they will only improve if you make the effort to improve them. Consider seeking professional guidance.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
“Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Five of Pentacles Tarot Card can bring light into the darkness you’ve been experiencing. Recovery and stability are to be expected. You may be starting to feel as if life is worth living again and regaining your self-confidence. Also, you may feel as though something is missing but are struggling to put your finger on what it might be. On deeper reflection, you may come to realize that you have placed too much emphasis on your material wealth and have neglected your spiritual well-being. Also, it may worry you that you don’t have ‘enough, especially when it comes to money and material possessions, and that you are not worthy because you are not wealthy. Or perhaps you’re spending your money on trivial things, leaving little left over for what you truly want. Either way, this negative cycle will only lead you to feel even more spiritually unfulfilled and ‘empty. f you find your fixation on material things is causing harm to your spirit and your mindset, then it’s time to stop. When you truly value something, you’ll make it happen. The worst is now over, but don’t expect changes to happen overnight. It will take some time before you can recover, and find strength once again.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Five of Pentacles Tarot Card is not a good sign to get. If you are in a relationship, it can indicate that you may be struggling with feeling abandoned or ignored. You may be rejected by your partner. In its extreme negative it can signify breakups, separations, or divorce. It can also represent a scandal. This destabilization is only adding to the anxiety you’ve been experiencing as of late. However, it can simply indicate that you and your partner could be struggling with financial issues or health problems. This may be a difficult time, but it is more important than ever to draw close together, instead of pulling apart. It’s possible that your financial struggles and health issues are what convinced your partner to leave you. Consider this as a sign that it’s time for you to start bettering yourself. But first, you’ll need to figure out what’s at the root of your problems and start addressing them. If you are single, the card can be a sign that you are feeling rejected or have been given the cold shoulder by someone you’re interested in. You may be feeling lonely or isolated. It can also simply represent being a single parent and the struggles that can bring.
- Five of Pentacles Tarot Card is a good sign in a love reading. If you are in a relationship, it can show that you are overcoming previous struggles. That can take the form of improving the relationship and making positive changes. Your troubles are coming to an end, but the outcome may not be what you expect. This could mean compromising and working on your relationship together. Or it can also mean making a decision, to free yourself from a relationship that’s no longer good for you. If your relationship firstly caused a scandal, this card indicates that you should find people becoming more accepting of the relationship. If you are single, the card is a positive sign to get in a love Tarot spread. Your period of loneliness and isolation is coming to an end. It’s time to put you out there and find someone who will complement your life and personality. You will be making positive changes in your life and feeling much more open to the romantic possibilities all around you. You are ready to embrace a new relationship. This positive energy will attract others to you.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- The Five of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates financial loss and poverty. You have hit hard times, especially when it comes to your work, finances, and material possessions. However, since the windows in the church are lit up, help is nearby. But you are too focused on your problems to notice. You need to swallow your pride or let go of your fear of rejection. People are here to support you. Find them and let them know you need them. Whatever the case, the situation will not last forever so try to stay positive and work on finding alternatives. Financially speaking the Five of Pentacles Tarot Card card can represent temporary financial hardships. It can also represent significant financial losses, poverty, or financial ruin. Be very careful with money when it appears. Make sure to be frugal with any money that does come your way, as it will be scarce.
- The Five of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that the hardships you’ve been experiencing in your career are coming to an end. New opportunities will present themselves. You may find new sources of income, a new job, or someone has offered to help you out while you get back on your feet. You can see a way out of your financial difficulties and your hope is renewed. You’ll soon start regaining some financial stability, which will remove a huge burden from your shoulders. But, just because you have some money doesn’t mean you should spend it. If you’ve learned anything from your financial hardships, you’ll put some money you earn towards your savings.
Five of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Five of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context can indicate a period of illness or health issues. If you are having a tough time financially you may find yourself getting stress-related illnesses or just getting run down with the worry of it. If you are struggling with adversity in your life, it is important to try and take care of yourself. Try taking a few moments each day to meditate and ground yourself. Staying in a positive and healthy state of mind will help cushion the blows you’ll soon be facing.
- Reversed: Five of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context indicates a slow recovery from illness. You will be able to find a treatment that can lead to recovery. If you are caring for someone, then it can mean that help will be made available, whether it is financial or practical assistance. Illnesses will be properly diagnosed, putting you back on track for a healthy future. Just so long as you continue to take care of yourself and listen to what your body is telling you.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Five of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Salamba Sarvangasana Padmasana or Lotus Shoulder Stand.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… Six of Pentacles Tarot Card