Five of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Five of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Five (5) in Minor Arcana. The fives are cards of adversity. These cards indicate conflict, loss, and other negative experiences in your life that must be overcome.
Five of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Five of Wands Tarot Card shows five men who are obviously in conflict. The image on the face of the card is one of the most straightforward in the Tarot. Their raised wands are not being used as weapons. The men are waving wands around wildly. The wands are stopping them from moving forward as they clash with one another. Upon first glance, this suggests confrontation and discord. But, the wands are all either in the air or hitting one another. No wand is striking a person. So, the image can also be interpreted as a friendly competition or showcase of skills. Look to the other cards in your reading to decide if this is a case of healthy competition or something that will bring about a setback.
A statement that represents Five of Wands Tarot Card: I am pursuing my goals with vigor and complete confidence.
Five of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Five of Wands Tarot Card indicates arguments, conflict, fighting, and disagreements, so prepare yourself for friction and conflict. So, prepare for some stiff competition. However, the outcome doesn’t have to be all bad. The Five of this card symbolizes struggles caused by ambitious maneuvering and a competitive urge. This could be about someone who is pushing his or her agenda forward at the expense of others. There can be a fine line between demonstrating personal excellence and making others feel like losers. The Five of Wands card meaning could also be a personal struggle that you are dealing with on your own. This can be on a number of issues that affect you, hence you need to address them and find a solution for them. You will need to identify where the problems are and offer a solution that will handle the case.
Five of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Even when upright this card has negative meanings. Five of Wands Tarot Card symbolizes passionate struggles and fiery conflicts. It suggests a struggle, opposition, battles, aggression, and temper. This Minor Arcana card calls attention to disharmony in your life. You may be engaged in mental or physical conflict with those around you. It represents clashing personalities or egos, pent-up energy, and aggression, irritation, and frustration. You can expect a lack of cooperation, lack of control, chaos, or unruliness when this card appears in your Tarot reading. It can also represent being defensive or territorial and can signify competition and sports. Also, you may be engaged in mental or physical warfare with those around you. This condition brings up feelings of anger in all those involved in the fighting. The Five of Wands card meaning could also be a personal struggle that you are dealing with on your own. This can be on a number of issues that affect you, hence you need to address them and find a solution for them. Now is the time to swallow your pride and use your communication skills to find the root cause of your fighting and to overcome it once and for all.
Five of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Five of Wands Tarot Card reversed is one of the few Tarot cards that hold a more positive meaning when drawn upside down. The card suggests that whatever struggles you have been going through, internal or otherwise, will soon be solved. You may be exhausted, especially if you feel as if the conflicts you are facing at work or home will never end. Conflicts and battles will quickly come to an end if you will compromise. So, it indicates ending struggles, finding common ground or solutions, reaching agreements, compromise, cooperation, peace, and harmony. The Five of Wands reversed is like a sigh of relief after a struggle. You are no longer up against so much competition. On a more personal level, you have worked through your anger and hostility and feel more secure in your relationships. You do not have to prove yourself anymore.
Five of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Five of Wands Tarot Card in a love context can represent rows, arguments, conflict, and fighting. This card indicates that frustration, irritation, or competitiveness may be leading to disagreements in your relationship. It can also predict issues with jealousy and insecurity. In some instances, your partner might even become your rival. It’s up to you to figure out if this is something you like about your relationship or if you’re tired of always being at each other’s throats. If you want a harmonious relationship then this card would indicate that you need to get your tempers under control, listen to each other, cooperate and compromise. Egotistical behavior will not help your relationship to progress. If you’re single, this card indicates that your love life is somewhat chaotic. You’re actively dating, but remain unsure of what you want. . Feel free to explore your options. This card also indicates that various suitors will be competing for your attention. Enjoy the attention but don’t string it out too much. Also, you might be finding it hard to stand out or see yourself in competition with others for the same mate. Take a good look in the mirror and determine what you can do to bring the change.
- Five of Wands Tarot Card In a love context can represent an ending of rows, arguments, conflict, or fighting. This card reversed can indicate that you have found common ground and solutions to your issues. Also, it can indicate one or both of you may have learned to suppress your tempers and cooperate. If you are single, the card can indicate that your love life is lacking passion at the moment. The card indicates that you’ve been going through a bit of a dry spell or are stuck in a dating rut. You may find that you’ve gone from having many potential suitors to having none. Or you find yourself feeling shy or intimidated by the dating world. Don’t be afraid, get out there and meet new people. Start your romantic life by seeing someone you’d never go out with under normal circumstances. You might be surprised by where this leads you.
Five of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Five of Wands Tarot Card represents workplace strife, conflict, or competition in the workplace and can indicate strikes and chaos. Now is a chance to show your skills. Don’t get too wrapped up in all the drama — focus on your responsibilities and you will eventually succeed. In a positive reading, the card represents healthy competition and the opportunity to prove you. Financially speaking the card indicates temporary personal financial issues. You can rest easy knowing that these problems won’t last forever. Focus your energy on coming up with solutions. You will overcome this with time. Also, the card can indicate that you’ve been arguing with your partner or family about money. These arguments will continue until you handle your finances. Avoid overspending, and don’t lend money to people you don’t entirely trust.
- Five of Wands Tarot Card The card can represent the ending of conflict or competition in the workplace. You and your coworkers may join forces to complete an important project. Success in this instance comes from a team effort. This card can also represent turning away from working in competitive industries. Financially speaking the card reversed can represent coming through a financial struggle. it can also indicate an escalation in issues as you need to fight even harder to get your finances under control. It can also indicate a resolution or escalation of conflict with others around money. Look to supporting cards to confirm.
Five of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Five of Wands Tarot Card in health context indicates that you will overcome an old injury that has been flaring up intermittently. Or you will win a battle against chronic illness. The card can also be a sign that you are feeling overwhelmed by stress and anxiety. So, It could also serve as a warning that you need to take time for yourself to relax and decompress. Meditation and exercise will help you calm down and improve your overall health. The Five of Wands can also signify injuries received while playing aggressive or contact sports.
- Reversed: Five of Wands Tarot Card in a health context can represent unsuccessfully trying to fight off an illness. It can also signify failing to get your stress levels under control. It can also represent serious injuries received while playing aggressive or contact sports. Also, the card may indicate that you’ve been trying to recover from an illness or injury for a long time, but to no avail. Trying a new approach like traditional medicine or a holistic treatment will produce significant results in the near future.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE GOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Five of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Dandasana or Staff Pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Six of Wands