Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects show a relationship between our need for independence and life lessons with the need to get what you want. The Vertex in astrology is a karmic point that needs activation to bring out its power. The vertex falls on the western side of the natal chart, with the anti-vertex found exactly 180 degrees away, on the eastern or the ascendant side. Three things can activate the vertex: transits, other people, and places. The Vertex is an astrological concept that is not very well known but of fundamental importance for natal chart interpretation. What about the sign and house position of the vertex? The house positions of the vertex/anti-vertex can offer clues as to where we may experience turning points, meetings with destiny, or fateful encounters in life. See also the interpretations for Vertex in houses and Part of fortune in signs to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretations.
A Statement that represents the Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects: conscious motivations!
The nature of the Vertex suggests that connections to this point will manifest qualities similar to those with the Part of Fortune. This is because it relates specifically to important and seemingly fated encounters, both with people and with circumstances. Look to planets that make an aspect to these points for more answers. However, if your Part of Fortune is afflicted by difficult aspects, you may have a harder time achieving your dreams – but it’s not impossible! Below is Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects interpretation.
Vertex conjunct Part of fortune
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You have a “double dose” of the same sign. This is good regarding the positive traits of the Part of Fortune. Generally, aspect makes you sensitive, caring, and emotional. The Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects reflect comfortable conditions and meetings with those who can be of special benefit. Above all, you are a private person who does not seek the limelight. However, you do enjoy popularity among friends. Family is an important part of your life. Also, you have skills for parenting. In your relationships, you prefer sensitive people. These Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects suggest that you may be fated to have a very influential incarnation. You may be here for a special purpose. Your parents influence your career as well as your moral and spiritual values. The sign and house placement of Part of Fortune show qualities that you should be able to express easily. In other words, your innate abilities and talents, as well as indications of your vocation and career, and how you can gain worldly success, and improved health.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects you like harmony and peace and stability a lot. you can acquire a strong sense of purpose and an enthusiasm for living which will remove you from straddling the barrel. You have great sensitivity, imagination, intuition, spirituality, and a sense of harmony. Also, you are likely to be unselfish. Your emotions are in harmony with your focus. You have a mesmerizing effect on people.
- Negative traits: You could be indecisive and tend towards your own security rather than joint, deeper connections. You tend to simultaneously select too many projects and give each one too little time and effort.
Vertex opposition North node
- Typical features that opposition brings: there’s a lot of work that can be done to make you grow as a person. The sign and house placement of the Part of Fortune show qualities that you should be able to express easily. In other words, your innate abilities and talents, as well as indications of your vocation and career, and how you can gain success, and improved health. This will help you determine how much effort you will need in creating a compromise between the two forces in your own personality. The Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects reflect comfortable conditions and meetings with those who can be of special benefit. These Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects may cause a lot of tension and frustration. Sometimes this tension can be resolved quickly. But other times, it may require you to push yourself harder to find a balance between conflicting parts of your personality. Vertex here shows where destiny will manifest in this life. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism. Issues that arise with your family and in your home are intense and powerful. And you can grow as a person by learning how to deal with these important relationships and situations.
- Positive traits: These Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects make you precocious, animated, and passionate. Your timing and choices tend to be right on target for bringing about improved conditions.
- Negative traits: Take time to cultivate vulnerability. With these Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects the tendency to over-identify with the feelings of others can be draining.
Vertex square Part of fortune
- Typical features that this square brings: the aspect generally indicates friction and pressure, and perhaps criticism. With these Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects your life is underscored by being on-task, overcoming past habits, being mindful of common but insidious addictions, and applying your efforts consciously, and with full dedication toward your personal development. This aspect creates an insatiable need to meet your desires, whether they are personal or professional. You are emotionally attached to everything you want or need. So, this is great for providing the dynamism and fighting spirit to succeed. Bit this can make you obstinate and short-tempered. You have a tendency to overreact and unleash your anger. The sign and house placement of the North node show qualities that you should be able to express easily. Generally, you have a passionate enthusiasm to work and play. You are an imaginative and intuitive person. You project a warm and caring personality to others. Other people readily sense your natural concern and generally feel safe in your presence. This is because you feel at ease with your emotional nature.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects you are always ready and open for growth and interaction with others.
- Negative traits: You may have a hard time controlling your impulses. In other words, you may lack self-control. Your feeling of being threatened can manifest as over sensitivity, or in fact, as emotional attacks from others. These aspects usually show less fortunate circumstances in the living conditions and environment. Support is not only lacking, there may be conflicts arising that push you in a corner. In fact, caution should be applied in forming new relationships. Pressure builds in various areas, and you are likely to complicate matters even more through inappropriate choices and unwise decisions.
Vertex sextile Part of fortune
- Typical features that this sextile brings: this is a harmonious aspect. You are very sensitive and creative. Also, you are maintaining high ethical standards and idealism. Above all, you tend to take on a mothering role. With a soft aspect, this is not a burden to you. Also, you find joy in taking care of others around you. And you take care of your own needs too. That is because you know that you can only help others if you have enough. The sign and house placement of the Part of fortune show qualities that you should be able to express easily. Generally, you have a passionate enthusiasm to work and play. This aspect is an indicator of a successful life. Above all, you are daring, charismatic, passionate, and most appealing to the senses. With Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects you are able to solve problems at home easily. That is because you are good willing and prepared to compromise. You are open and you express yourself with seriousness. Also, you are a great host. Because your emotions are strong and you know how to channel them into constructive channels, you don’t easily understand such things as crimes of passion. These Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects of your faith and optimism are other forms of positive energy that make others feel better in your presence. This aspect also gives creative talent and enthusiastic self-expression.
- Individuals with many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Vertex Trine Part of fortune
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is the more dynamic of the two harmonious aspects. With these Natal Vertex – North node aspects, you incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, expressing them naturally and consistently. It is easy for you to draw past wounds and traumas in order to heal others. These Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects indicate a positive and constant flow of energy to and from your North Node to the Part of fortune. Whatever you do with one, the other will support it. Just beware of laziness. You easily overcome past wounds and traumas and achieve your life purpose. With these Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects you are very sensitive. The sign and house placement of the Part of fortune show qualities that you should be able to express easily. In other words, your innate abilities and talents, as well as indications of your vocation and career, and how you can gain worldly success, and improved health. You may potentially get into patterns in which you don’t honor your own needs. It is important for you to learn that just because you can help doesn’t mean you’re always supposed to. You love to be different than others and your freedom.
- Positive traits: With Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects you are very aware most of the time about what are your needs.
- Negative traits: are very harmonious with no negative traits.
- Individuals with many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Vertex – Part of fortune aspects
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Vertex and Part of fortune.