Six of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are four different card suits that make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Six of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
- 1 A statement that represents The Six of Pentacles Tarot Card: I am grateful for the gifts and blessings I have!
- 2 The Pentacles Tarot cards
- 3 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- 4 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- 5 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- 6 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- 7 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- 8 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- 9 Six of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- 10 Tarot Yoga
- 11 Oh hi there 👋It’s nice to meet you.
- 12 Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every month.
A statement that represents The Six of Pentacles Tarot Card: I am grateful for the gifts and blessings I have!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Numerology: Six (6) in Minor Arcana: Sixes represent growth, overcoming challenges, leaving bad situations behind, and gaining a greater understanding of who you are right now.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a wealthy man dressed in a red robe, handing out coins to two beggars who kneel at his feet. One of the beggars receives his pittance, and the other looks up at the generous benefactor in awe. He holds a balanced scale in his left hand, symbolizing fairness and equality. His purple garments and elaborate headwrap indicate that he is not only rich but quite possibly, royal. This card reflects financial security and the importance of being generous to others. The card is suggesting that you can generously use your wealth and abundance for the benefit of other people. Also, the card speaks to receiving generosity. This is a card of giving and receiving. Sometimes, you are on the giving end. Other times, you are on the receiving end. It’s an ongoing cycle of life. So, this card works as a reminder that the balance can change at any time. Even if you are surrounded by wealth, there will be times when you need the help and support of others.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card embodies all it means to be giving. Being charitable is seen by most as a part of good character. The Six of Pentacles encourages a giving spirit and helpful nature. Also, this card cautions about the danger of not setting boundaries and giving if it is to one’s own detriment. The card indicates that the success you achieve will be determined by the time, compassion, and money you’ve invested in others. If the card represents a person, this is a very boisterous and energetic person. They are typically strong and reliable. The Six of Pentacles person also care deeply about those around them. Their connection with spirituality has taught them to be calm and patient, always striving to perform good deeds for the benefit of others. The reverse also holds true — through their generosity, someone you consider to be an outsider will help determine the extent of your own triumphs. So, The Six of Pentacles Tarot Card can be all about giving or receiving. You can either be the man giving away money to the needy, or a beggar gratefully receiving what you need from wealthy donors. This card can also indicate justice being doled out.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card represents kindness, generosity, and giving. This generosity doesn’t necessarily manifest as money, but rather wisdom, knowledge, and time. There are two positions to take with this card: the position of the giver or the position of the receiver. Either way, the upright card presents a positive outcome. There may be times when you wonder if you can truly afford to give generously to others. The wise advice of the Six of Pentacles is to trust that every contribution you make is valued and will come back to you threefold. Also, the card can advise you to think about how you can financially support your family or friends in a way that encourages them towards self-sufficiency. On the other hand, you may be on the receiving end of other people’s generosity, accepting these gifts with gratitude. The risk of accepting charity is that you become dependent on it and cannot look after yourself. Be mindful that you are not growing submissive or noticeably desperate as a result of the charity that someone else is providing you. Also, this is a card representing financial harmony. The amounts flowing in and out are in balance, and you are thankful for what you have and happy to share with others in need.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Six of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates a lack of generosity or gifts that come with undesirable strings attached. Someone in your life may be showing generosity, but at a cost, making you feel trapped. If the reversed Six of Pentacles has presented itself in your reading, be sure to read any business or investment contracts carefully. You’ll also want to re-examine any one-sided relationships where you feel someone might be taking advantage of your generosity. Also, be careful not to rack up debt in the name of doing something good. You are your very priority, and it is so important that you take care of your own needs before trying to give to others. The Six of Pentacles reversed reminds you to make sure you are also giving to yourself. A little self-care will go a long way, especially if you have been in giving mode for a long time. be careful that you do not over-commit yourself to others who seek your help. You may have a tendency to spend or give away more than you can afford. While a generous spirit is a wonderful quality, you need to ensure that you are able to support yourself while helping others. The Six of Pentacles reversed asks you to be mindful about taking on debt.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card is a good card to get. It indicates that you and your partner will be kind and generous towards each other. You should be experiencing a period of prosperity and positivity when it appears. Your partner may be very supportive of you emotionally and financially as you are pursuing your goals. Remember, however, to keep the partnership balanced. Be giving and reciprocate to your partner in other ways, to show how much you appreciate them. In this way, your relationship thrives. If you are single, the Six of Pentacles Tarot Card can indicate that you will meet someone who will be generous and kind to you. Your positive energy has drawn this person in and caused them to care for you very quickly. Also, it can be an indicator that being generous with your time and energy may lead you to meet someone new. Be open and giving and the universe will reward you for it.
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card reversed suggests that one partner is doing a lot of the taking but not a lot of the giving, thus creating inequality in the relationship. You need to be careful that your generous spirit is not being taken advantage of and that you are not always the one making compromises for your partner’s benefit. This card is not a good card to get as it indicates that your relationship lacks balance. One of you may be dominating the other or abusing your power over them or that one of you has become too dependent or subservient to the other. Also, the card can indicate that one of you may be abusing the other person’s good nature, taking too much. This lack of balance in the relationship could lead to serious problems. If you are single, the card can indicate that greed or meanness may be putting off potential partners. You may be putting up barriers by not having an open and kind approach to the new people you meet. Alternately, you may be too generous for your own good and letting new people take advantage of your kindness.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card is a good card to get. It indicates employment and being valued in the workplace. It is a great card to get if you are job hunting or considering changing careers. Also, the card can signify someone in a powerful position being generous towards you. You’re finally being appreciated for all the hard work and dedication you’ve given to your career. Financially speaking this card is a very good omen signifying gifts and generosity. This card can also signify charity and charitable donations. You may either be the benefactor or beneficiary of generosity. Look to the surrounding cards for confirmation. The Six of Pentacles also represents wealth and prosperity. It usually represents financial rewards that you have earned. So if you have been working hard, expect to start reaping the benefits. In either scenario, it’s your positive energy that has brought you wealth and fulfillment.
- Six of Pentacles Tarot Card is a not good card to get. It can indicate unemployment, being fired, being under-appreciated in the workplace. The card can signify someone in a powerful position being generous towards you but with an ulterior motive or someone in charge abusing their power. If you are in a senior position be nice to the people you meet on the way up as you could be meeting them on the way back down! Also, you may be causing your own demise in the workplace as you’re becoming a sycophant who’ll do anything for the attention of your bosses. You need to find balance and start understanding which promises are genuine and which aren’t. This card can also signify a lack of charity or generosity. If you are doing well financially, don’t be greedy! Share some of your good fortune with others. However, don’t overdo it as this card can also represent the other extreme where you are so generous people take advantage.
Six of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Six of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context can mean one of two things. Either your health has radically improved, or it’s time to start reaching out to others for help. Those around you are more than happy to help in any way they can. So, if you have been dealing with an illness or health issue, this card can indicate that you may need to reach out for help and support from others in order to bring about healing.
- Reversed: Six of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context indicates that the neglect of your own health and inability to ask others for help has led to your becoming ill. A delay in seeking medical advice or not taking advantage of the support or advice available to you could exasperate an existing medical issue or cause poor health. You need to take advantage of the resources around you in order to improve your health in the future.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Six of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Tadasana Gomukhasana or Mountain, Cow Face Pose.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.