Six of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Six of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents Six of Wands Tarot Card: I easily achieve my goals. I am proud!
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Six (6) in Minor Arcana. Sixes represent growth and overcoming challenges, leaving bad situations behind, and gaining a greater understanding of who you are right now.
Six of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
Six of Wands Tarot Card shows a horseback rider riding through a cheering crowd with a crown of laurel on his head. Laurel symbolizes victory and triumph. He has a wreath tied to his wand, symbolizing a recent accomplishment. His white horse represents strength, purity, and the successful progression of an adventure. The group of people marks the public recognition for the man’s achievements. He is riding proudly. The blue sky above represents a new day without physical or emotional storms. With head held high, the rider’s facial expression shows both confidence and pride. He is not afraid to show off to others what he has accomplished Also, the crowd is delighted to cheer him along. Being celebrated for one’s leadership and victories, and enjoying that attention, are this card’s main themes. The Six of Wands shows us what it looks like to come out on top.
Six of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
Six of Wands Tarot Card indicates triumph and victory. If you have been involved in a struggle of any kind, do not worry. The end is near, and not only will you be the winner, but others will recognize your success. The image is usually of a victory parade after the celebrated leader helped troops win a pivotal battle. So, the card often points to the respect due to you for your efforts to solve the problems of your community. It took the whole tribe to win the victory, of course, but it was the leader’s heroism and clarity under pressure that inspired them to overcome. This card often predicts achievement on a large scale so this gain will be a big one. The Six of Wands also encourages you to put yourself out there and be proud of what you achieved. The Six of Wands is a positive encouragement to believe in who you are. Now prepare for the rewards of your conquest. Have faith in what you’ve done and how others will receive it. Do not let fear or guilt stand in the way of your success.
Six of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Six of Wands Tarot Card symbolizes success, victory, and public adulation. You have worked hard to attain your goals, and those efforts are now being recognized. The Upright Six of Wands predicts success in the presence of onlookers. Get ready to receive your gold star. You deserve it. Many times, it may feel like others don’t notice your hard work. Maybe your significant other or children seem unappreciative. Or your boss acts like the effort you give is meaningless. It also signifies praise, acclaim, awards, recognition, applause, and goodwill. It is a card of fame, celebrity, fans, supporters, and being in the spotlight. It shows that someone is being a leader, riding high, confident, and with high self-esteem. Also, it is a card of strength and stability and can also represent successful campaigns and winning battles.
Six of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Six of Wands Tarot Card is a manifestation of disappointment and failure and arrogance. Also, it is a card of mob or pack mentality, being a follower or being hunted. It indicates that someone is being arrogant, egotistical, and that pride comes before a fall. It can also represent ill-will, disappointment, instability, weakness and unsuccessful campaigns, and losing battles. Also, the card can indicate weakness or a negative reaction to something you’ve done. Also, you may be uncomfortable receiving public praise for your work, or it may be such a private achievement that you have no reason to share it with others. Also, you may have expected things to work well, but instead, you are being punished or neglected. You need the overall support as well as recognition of third parties to pick you up, to emotionally provide you with some much-needed strength.
Six of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Six of Wands Tarot Cardin a love context is a great omen indicating success, stability, strength, and sharing your success. If you have been experiencing relationship issues in the past, which is all about to change. The time and attention that you have poured into resolving these issues are going to make a difference. You and your partner should be achieving your goals together. You will be very supportive of each other, sharing your victories and proud of your relationship. You also tend to show off your relationship and want everyone to know that you’re living life as a dream couple. The future between you seems bright and can bring the two of you much joy. If you’re single, the card indicates that a new partner is about to enter your life. This person will be very confident and sociable and will put you on a pedestal. Your relationship will attract a lot of attention from other people. It will be up to you to decide whether you like this newfound attention, or if you’d rather go back to a quiet life. Let your feelings for your lover be your guide.
- Six of Wands Tarot Card in a love context is a troubling sign for a relationship. It represents instability, fragility failure, disloyalty, and instability. Your relationship may lack the qualities needed to endure the difficult times. Conflicts about family, money and values will become segments that drive the two of you apart. If you want to work things out, both of you will need to check your egos and tempers. Six of Wands Tarot Card when reversed can represent broken promises and disappointment. It suggests that you and your partner are not being very supportive of each other’s dreams or goals and are not sharing your victories. Overinflated egos or arrogance may be at the root of the issue. If you are single, the card reversed can indicate that you may be lacking in self-esteem. Low self-esteem is hampering your efforts to meet someone good for you. Alternatively, it can indicate that you are acting like a diva, putting off potential partners. While you might see it as discerning, your pickiness makes it impossible for you to find real happiness. Insecurity is at the root of your problems. You are afraid that others will judge you. You only accept society’s idea of perfection in a partner. Tackle this insecurity and you’ll find somebody that makes you truly happy.
Six of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Upright: Six of Wands Tarot Card represents success and victory so it is a very good sign. You may have won a promotion or new job or successfully completed a project. This card also indicates that you have shown great enthusiasm and leadership to achieve your victory. Enjoy the moment. Just don’t let it go to your head! Feel free to indulge in moderation, but be wary of being too confident. It is never wise to be frivolous with your purchases. Financially speaking the card represents financial success. So you should find your finances are on the up when it appears in your Tarot reading. This would be a great time to make a new investment in a company or product that you trust. You have worked hard and now you are reaping the rewards!
- Six of Wands Tarot Card in a career context can represent a lack of success or defeat. You may have lost out on a promotion or new job. Maybe you produced poor results on a work project. Also, this card would find you unable to achieve the level of success that you were targeting for. This card can also indicate that you are lacking the drive, enthusiasm or leadership skills. You need to realize that any change that needs to happen to turn this situation around starts with you. Be a leader not a follower. Admit to yourself that you have what it takes to be a leader in your field and use what you’ve learned in your setbacks to reach your goals. Financially speaking the card represents lack of financial success or losses. You may not have achieved your financial targets. Or you have lost out on your investments. You must take charge of your money situation before your loved ones start to resent you. Spending just a few hours per month keeping track of your spending and staying on top of the bills will make a world of difference.
Six of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Six of Wands Tarot Card in a health context is a good sign. If you are battling depression, anxiety, or a physical issue of any kind, you are about to come out on top. This is especially true for chronic sicknesses that have been difficult to beat. The card can represent miracles, especially health-related ones. Not only will you overcome your problem, but people will also begin to look to you for guidance. It can also represent a successful return to sports after an injury. Make sure you still make time for your own life. Don’t let the attention go to your head.
- Reversed: Six of Wands Tarot Card in a health context can indicate poor health or a relapse of an illness or disease or success that you had been given the all-clear on. Also, it can represent a disappointing return to sports or fitness after an injury or an injury caused by a fall. You will need to rely on your support system during this period. So put aside any feelings of pride or stubbornness.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE GOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Six of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Natarajasana or Lord of the Dance Pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Seven of Wands