Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents The Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card: I am willing to wait for my reward!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Numerology: Seven (7) in Minor Arcana: The seven cards teach that you must have faith in yourself and the universe. Many things are happening to you, but confidence, determination, and the truth will see you through.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a man leaning on a shovel, looking down at his abundant crops. This signifies that just as he was the one to put forth the effort, the reward will be his as well. A man stands before seven cups The clouds and the cups symbolize the man’s wishes and dreams. The different gifts inside suggest that you need to be careful what you wish for. That is because not everything is as it seems. Choices need to be made, but in doing so, you must go beyond illusion. You need to focus on what’s right for you. He’s worked long and hard to nurture this land. The expression on his face shows signs of fatigue, boredom, and an overall lack of excitement. At first glance, the farmer seems to look a little disappointed. His orange and blue clothing represents both aspiration and inspiration, but his head hangs low. What looks to be regret might actually be exhaustion and relief. After all, he is finally reaping the result of what he has sown into the earth. Success often results from hard work, but this card is a reminder that taking care of yourself and knowing your limits is also crucial for long-term success and happiness.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card shows everything you have already accomplished when it comes to past efforts. Now is a time for evaluation, growth, and gain. The card is a sign that you will soon be rewarded for your hard work. This will most likely come at a hefty price. Know your limits and don’t overextend yourself. Your overall well-being also depends on your capacity to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You worked in difficult, and sometimes dangerous, conditions to provide for your family. The goal was to make it to harvest season. During harvest time, the crops could finally be gathered and sold. What once were small seeds in the ground became coins in their pockets. Although few of us actually work in the agricultural business, the message of the Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card is still the same: long-term success is near if you are willing to put in the work. Those represented by the Seven of Pentacles are very patient people, constantly planting seeds that will flourish far into the future.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that all your hard work will soon pay off. The energy you’ve put into a project or relationship will finally bear fruit. This card represents ambition, steady growth, and patience. It can also signify being at a crossroads in terms of which life direction to take or taking stock of things and deciding. The card can represent the manifestation of ideas, ambitions or goals so now is a great time to focus on what you want to achieve and make it happen. The Seven of Cups is a card of new opportunities, choices, and at times, illusion. Your ego may pull you in a specific direction, but you must check in with your Higher Self first. Evaluate your options and dig below the surface to discover what’s involved with each choice. Also, the card can indicate that now is a time to focus on the one thing that will move you closer to your goal; resist the temptation to get side-tracked with other ideas as they arise. t’s up to you to make sure that the option you select is in alignment with your purpose and your Highest Good – even if you feel somewhat paralyzed by the options available to you.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
“Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card may indicate that you’ve put a lot of hard work into something that isn’t paying off in the way you expected. Also, the card can be an indication that you’re not putting enough effort into your work. Either way, you are not moving forward in life as quickly as you’d like to. Also, if you find yourself with multiple opportunities or ideas ground yourself first and reflect on what you want for the long term. All these shiny new objects in front of you have a certain ‘magic’ power over you right now, and you’re at risk of losing focus if you chase after pipedreams. As a card of choices and options, the reversed Seven of Cups can mean you are overwhelmed by choice and cannot move forward. Reduce your options and focus on what is important to you. If you are trying your hardest but still experiencing a season of loss, now is not the time to give up. The Seven of Pentacles urges us to persevere, even through the valleys so that we can make it to our destinations and enjoy the harvest after all.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card is usually a good card to get. It indicates nurturing perseverance and cultivation which are crucial to making a long-term relationship work. If you and your partner have been putting a lot of effort into your relationship, you should be starting to reap the benefits. If you’ve been planning an important event or perhaps found yourself interested in purchasing a property lately, these things should come to fruition soon. If you are single, the card can indicate that you may be reflecting on past relationships and getting a better sense of what you really want in a future relationship. Now you are capable of manifesting what you want. This card tells you to be patient with new partners as it can take a while for the both of you to fully open up and trust each other. Also, long-term friendships can slowly turn into romantic love. Friendships that you may make now can also be the seeds of something more.
- Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card is generally not a great card to get. It can represent a relationship hitting a rough patch. t could be that your relationship is stagnating — you’re questioning its value in the long run. It can also be an indicator that one or both of you is not putting enough effort in. You may be too focused on work, or other factors at the moment and not making enough time for each other. It can also mean that you may be frustrated that the relationship is not progressing a quickly as you want it to and feel like your efforts are going to waste. Whatever the issue, you need to stop and take think of what’s important in your life. If you are single, the card can indicate that you may be overly focused on career or material wealth and not making time for love to come into your life. You could also be frustrated that your love life isn’t progressing. This is most probably because you’re not putting enough effort into it. So, you need to get out there and nurture the romance in your life.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card is a good sign. It indicates that your hard work will start to pay off. This card signifies the manifestation of goals or ambitions. Now is a great time to do some reflection and focus your energies on achieving your goals. You may be at a crossroads in terms of which direction you take next. Also, this is a card of planning and patience. So you may find yourself involved in business planning which should go well. Financially speaking the Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card is a good financial sign as it represents harvesting the fruits of your hard work. You’ll enjoy a boost in your income that will allow you to make big plans for the future. You may also soon benefit from an inheritance or cash in on an investment.
- Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates either that you are putting too much effort into your career or not enough. Either way, what you’re doing now is not paying off in the way you would like it to. Also, the card can indicate that delay, laziness, or aimlessness prevent you from manifesting your goals. It can indicate a lack of self-reflection or lack of planning. So, you need to refocus your energy into achieving your goals. This card is generally not a great indicator for those in business. It can indicate a lack of growth, delays, setbacks, impatience. Financially speaking it can represent bad financial planning, cash-flow problems, or losses. You may be working extremely hard and feeling like everyone else gets rewarded except you. This may be frustrating, however, don’t lose track of your financial goals as they will eventually come to fruition.
Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that now is the ideal time to set new health and fitness goals for you. With proper planning, nothing can stop you from accomplishing those goals. Self-care is so important. A little exercise, fewer carbs, and strengthened spiritual practices can go a long way. Just make sure that you stay consistent with what you start. Although it is easy to give up, only steady effort produces the kind of harvest that the Seven of Pentacles represents. Also, this card can be a positive sign for current or future pregnancy.
- Reversed: Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card in health context indicates that if you have been experiencing health issues, these may be the result of poor health habits or behavior in the past that you are now seeing the result of. So, you need to start adjusting your lifestyle to correct these bad habits. The card can also be an indicator that you need to stop and evaluate how your lifestyle is impacting your long-term health and make any necessary changes now. You’re unhealthy lifestyle and disregard for your physical well-being have resulted in an illness or overall poor health. It also can signify issues with pregnancy or gestation. Look to the supporting cards for confirmation.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Seven of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Salabhasana or Locust Pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card