Seven of Swords Tarot Card is the next card of MinorArcana.Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are four different card suits that make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Seven of Swords Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Yoga. See also Guide to Tarot Yoga.
The Swords tarot cards
- The Swords cards are all about challenges. They can tell you when conflict and heartache are looming, and help you harness the strength of your own mind. When a Swords card turns up in your Tarot reading, it’s likely you are facing a challenge or will come into contact with a forceful person or situation. The suit of Swords in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Swords and progressing upward through the 10 of Swords, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Swords.
- Numerology: Seven (7) in Minor Arcana. The seven cards teach that you must have faith in yourself and the universe. There are many things happening to you, but confidence, determination, and the truth will see you through.
Seven of Swords Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Seven of Swords Tarot Card shows a man sneaking away from a military camp with five swords in his arms. He looks over his shoulder at the two upright swords he has left behind. He is looking behind him to check for any witnesses. The smile on his face suggests that he is proud of himself because he slipped away without being noticed. The expression on his face is confident. He knows that he will not be caught. In the background, two swords stand. They are representing that this man has stolen the weapons that he possesses. The yellow background of the Seven of Swords Tarot Card symbolizes consciousness. It is confirming that the man is fully conscious that he is committing a robbery. The red color of his boots and head represents that this is a man with a big ego and energy. He is willing to do anything to get what he wants. He is not ashamed of what he is doing. Further in the background, is a flag raised to alert the camp of his actions. He will soon be found out.
A statement that represents Seven of Swords Tarot Card: I resolve to do the right thing, even if the other way looks easier!
Seven of Swords Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Seven of Swords Tarot Card symbolizes trickery, theft, and dishonesty. You or someone around you might be using dishonest actions to achieve a goal. The intention of these actions is planned and they are done without thought of how it will affect others. If you are the person that needs to make a change, the first step is recognizing that you are headed down the wrong path. Then, you can create a plan to make changes. You may be tempted to sneak away from somewhere, indicating a situation that is no longer working as expected. Instead of dealing with it, you choose to sneak away and hope that you will go unnoticed. If it is someone else, be on the alert. Someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. There are instances when we are forced to be sneaky, hoping that we will not be discovered. When we are found out, we have to face the consequences.
Seven of Swords Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Seven of Swords Tarot Card in the upright position represents lies, scheming behavior, and a lack of conscience. This card also indicates mental manipulation, tactics, cunning, enemies who masquerade as friends and spies in you. So, you might be using manipulative behaviors to get what you want. This card reminds you that there are other ways of achieving what you want. When the card represents someone else, it serves as a warning to keep an eye out for someone that might be taking advantage of you. Be alert. Look closely at the people around you. Maybe you are naive to others’ true intentions. Hidden motives will soon be revealed if you use your instincts. The card can also symbolize adaptability, sharp wit, and resourcefulness, being strategic, or being overly rational. This Tarot card can also signify underhanded behavior, theft, burglary, fraud, and a general lack of conscience. Also, It represents getting away with something.
Seven of Swords Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Seven of Swords Tarot Card in the reversed position represents turning over a new leaf. Maybe you have recognized the negative behaviors that you have been demonstrating, and you want to change that. So if you have done something you are not proud of you may find yourself confessing. Trust has been broken, but with a confession, you may be on the road to repairing it. It can represent careers in the military or security. The card suggests you have all the power. If old habits aren’t serving you, look for ways to create new ones. On the other hand, someone in your life is ready to start over and change their behavior. Either way, this is a positive Tarot card. You are on the right track to the person you are meant to be. There is a desire here to try and do things in a different way, one that is collaborative rather than independent.
Seven of Swords Tarot Card and LOVE
- Seven of Swords Tarot Card symbolize that you are having thoughts of being unfaithful or deceitful to your partner. There is no need to cause pain to other people. Think of your partner before you make any rash decisions. If you are already hiding things from your partner, you might consider coming clean. If the card is pulled for another person, it could be a sign for a less than honest partner. You will need to dig deeper under the surface to get the answers that you seek. However, don’t jump to conclusions as it can indicate many types of deception not just cheating. Perhaps one of you is not being honest about your feelings or maybe trying to manipulate the other rather than being honest. The best way to resolve this is to talk to your partner. If you are single, this card predicts a deceitful new suitor. You will need to be careful in this new relationship. This person could be hiding something from you. You may meet someone who is a pathological liar or a serial cheater. It could be something serious such as a history of abuse. It is up to you to protect yourself and spend time getting to know this person. Also, the card tells you that if you want a loving relationship you need to resist the urge to play games with your potential partners. Game playing may keep your partner interested at the beginning but at some stage, you really just have to allow yourself to be vulnerable.
- Seven of Swords Tarot Card is not a very positive card. If you are in a relationship the card indicates that there has been deception or cheating in the relationship. This deception will be exposed. The truth will come out. But this card can indicate a number of scenarios. The cheater or deceiver may trip themselves up or accidentally expose their lies but their partner may ignore the warning signs. The cheater may come clean, confess and turn over a new leaf and their partner may choose to forgive them. The cheater maybe gets caught out and run away. So, do not jump to conclusions when this card appears reversed. The card can also be an indication that a third person who has been spreading lies will be exposed. If you are single, the Seven of Swords Tarot Card shows that you may meet someone who is a pathological liar or a serial cheater. It can also be a sign that you are ready to give up the game playing and are ready to be more genuine with potential partners. In the long run, this can bring you more fulfillment than having to consistently change yourself for love.
Seven of Swords Tarot Card and MONEY
- Seven of Swords Tarot Card could be an indication that there are some improvements you can make with how you handle professional difficulties. Although get-rich-quick schemes might be tempting, they usually end in loss. Honesty and transparency will get you much further. The card calls attention to your actions and urges you to make necessary changes. Also, Lies and deceit can take you by surprise. You may be dealing with colleagues attempting to sabotage you with gossip. Or, they are attempting to badmouthing you to bosses or attempting to take credit for your work. Be cautious about who you trust. Stay away from things that feel suspicious or too good to be true.
- the Seven of Swords Tarot Card reversed indicates that if you have been deceitful in your work you may decide to confess or you may be exposed. This card may be a signal of others in your work environment being deceitful and being exposed as such. The felons may also try to run away from the consequences of their actions. Sometimes the 7 of Swords is a simple statement that the strategies and the approach you’re using at work is just not working, and you’ll have to change how you handle your projects. Financially speaking the card is a warning of deception around your finances. You may become the victim of theft, burglary, or fraud. Also, if you have been deceptive in your financial dealing you will be exposed or you may decide to come clean.
Seven of Swords Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Seven of Swords Tarot Card in a health context, indicates that you may need to do more testing to find out what the status of your health is. Maybe a doctor has waved you off, but the problem is continuing. This card indicates that you would do well getting a second opinion. When it comes to spirituality, the card suggests that you are not being true to yourself. Your Higher Self knows what is best for you, but you continue down the wrong path.
- Reversed: Seven of Swords Tarot Card in a health context indicates that you may be ignoring warning signs in relation to your health. This self-deception will not do you any favors. This could make an illness or health issue worse. So be mindful of the messages your body is giving you. Just go and take appropriate action now.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE GOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Seven of Swords Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Supta Baddha Konasana or Reclining Bound Angle Pose ( supta meaning lying down; baddha meaning bound; kona meaning angle)
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Eight of Swords