Seven of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Seven of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Seven (7) in Minor Arcana. The seven cards teach that you must have faith in yourself and the universe. There are many things happening to you, but confidence, determination, and the truth will see you through.
Seven of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card shows a man standing near a small mountain cliff. He is holding a large wand in a defensive position. In front of him are six wands, sticking up out of the ground. His opponents are out of frame, but their wands can be seen in the air. Each wand shooting up from the ground in front of him is a different length. They are also pointing in various directions, representing tough challenges. The fact that you cannot see his rivals suggests that the threat and his need to retaliate are all in his head. Also, the man is wearing two different shoes. So, that he may have been caught unaware or unprepared for battle. Refusing to yield, being firm, and demonstrating strong character, it is unlikely that he will be defeated in this battle. The card generally shows a person who is nearly always successful in working his or her will in the world. This is a person who is truly gifted, standing head and shoulders above the rest.
A statement that represents Seven of Wands Tarot Card: I am willing to defend myself!
Seven of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card represents standing up for what you believe in and not wavering in those beliefs. Also, it is a symbol of determination and self-defense. When other people put you in a position to argue your point, you rise to the occasion. You have strong convictions and are not afraid to fight for what’s right. A Seven of Wands person is brave, determined, and will not let others stand in their way. They also make great allies to marginalized people, helping the less powerful in their fight against oppression. You are passionate about your morals and desires, and you are not afraid to defend them. You are not concerned with offending anyone. And you do not worry about how others might think of you. The card sends a clear message: don’t allow yourself to compromise your thoughts and opinions to make others more comfortable. This card encourages you to stand confidently and defend yourself. Threat or opposition may catch you by surprise, and you feel inadequately prepared for such a battle. Just like the man in the card has rushed to put his shoes on, you must scramble to fight even though you don’t have everything in place.
Seven of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card says only the strong survive. You will be called upon to exercise your willpower and stand up for what you believe in. The upright Seven of Wands is a symbol of determination, self-defense, and standing up for what you believe in. This card also indicates someone who is protective, defensive, assertive, forceful, relentless, and determined. It can suggest that you are under attack, being harassed, or scapegoated but you are resisting. Life may be challenging, busy, and hectic with this card in your reading so you will need stamina to endure. Asserting yourself, going after what you want, and holding out against pressure will all be required. Thankfully, you have what it takes to make this happen. It is time to plant your feet firmly and take a fixed position. Doing so will bring about both success and a boost in self-confidence. This is about asserting yourself, no matter what the odds may be.
Seven of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Seven of Wands Tarot Card represents folding on your beliefs, quitting, giving up, and giving in. It signifies admitting defeat, surrendering, and lack of courage. This Minor Arcana card can represent weakness, failing to protect or defend someone or something you care about. Also, the card can indicate a compromise, resolution, or sharing territory. Also, it may suggest that you have lost control, power, respect, or moral authority Maybe you have been involved in a scandal of some sort. The Seven of Wands reversed can also represent being overbearing and unpopular. You are also highly sensitive to criticism. Summoning all your courage will be the key to your success. Finally, the card can appear when you are trying to avoid conflict wherever possible. As a result, you are backing down from your point of view too easily. Even though you might not have made any progress yet, it is time to let this one go and move on. Yes, it may feel like giving up but, in the long run, it will be for the best.
Seven of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card In a love context, tells you that you have some challenges coming up. If you want your relationship to go the distance you are going to have to fight for it. This challenge may come in the form of you or your partner trying to blame each other. This card can also indicate that your relationship is under attack from other people and that you need to protect it. You will need to maintain control, and be determined. Don’t let others ruin what you have. This will be difficult for you, especially considering the fragility of your current emotional state, but if you care about your partner it will be worth it in the long run. If you’re single, the card suggests that if you are interested in someone, you are going to have to fight for them. There may be serious competition for this person’s affection. And if you allow yourself to sink into the background, you may get overlooked. It is important to stick to our beliefs.
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card is not a great sign as it shows you quitting, giving up, or letting go in the face of challenges coming up. If you want your relationship to be stable you are going to have to fight for it. The card can indicate that you are failing to protect your relationship or partner from people outside the relationship. Don’t let other people come between you. This will be difficult for you, especially considering the fragility of your current emotional state, but if you care about your partner it will be worth it in the long run. Vulnerability can become a strength, and that it’s actually a necessary factor of a healthy relationship. Instead of worrying, focus on strengthening your bond with your partner. Talk about your fears and avoid blaming each other when things go wrong. You can withstand any challenge as long as you’re willing to work things out. If you are single, the card suggests that your low self-esteem is preventing you from finding love. You are allowing yourself to be overshadowed by others. You feel weak and unlovable, causing you to reject people before they can reject you. If you like some person, be courageous and just tell them!
Seven of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card can represent fighting to protect what you have. You may find that you have a battle on your hands to hold on to your success or position. So, you have to stand up for yourself if you want to maintain your status. You have the talent, drive, and ambition to do so. You should be feeling confident and powerful when this card appears in your reading. Also, you may be challenged to do something that is against your morals. This card would see you standing up for what you believe in. It can also indicate that you may have to defend your reputation. Financially speaking the card sees you protecting the wealth or financial security you have attained. You are wisely taking action to protect the wealth you have earned. Continue along this path by diligently saving, making sound investments, and buying property.
- Seven of Wands Tarot Card can represent not protecting what you have worked for. You may be lacking the stamina to engage in the competition to maintain your success. You may have lost your passion or ambition. You may be lacking in confidence and feel powerless. Also, the card can signify that you may be going against your own moral code in order to gain favor with your boss. It can also indicate that your reputation may be in the dirt as others try to discredit you. Do not be afraid, keep fighting for yourself and find an environment where you can thrive. Financially speaking, the card sees you failing to protect the wealth or financial security you have achieved. Maybe you are wasting your hard-earned money on frivolous purchases. If you continue down this path, you’ll lose everything you’ve worked so hard to gain. Adopt a more cautious financial plan.
Seven of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Seven of Wands Tarot Card in a health context can indicate that you have to fight to overcome an illness or injury. This card can also represent a condition that you will have to work hard to keep under control. While it will require a great deal of effort and trust in your support group, in the end, you will make a full recovery. Guard your mental and physical health. If there are parts of your lifestyle that are not beneficial to your overall success, cut them out. The same goes for toxic people – cut them out.
- Reversed: Seven of Wands Tarot Card is not a great omen as it can signify someone losing the energy or will fight to overcome an illness or injury. Talk to your doctor about other possible treatments that may help. Also, the card can indicate someone close to you is losing their will to fight disease. Be supportive and empathetic. Seven of Wands Tarot Card can also signify a sickness in your own life that’s spiraling out of control. Just pay close attention to your health needs.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Seven of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Ardha Salabhasana or Half Locust Pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Eight of Wands