Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents The Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card: I love my work!
The Pentacles Tarot cards
- The Pentacles Tarot cards are associated with your work and finances. These cards can answer questions about your long-term goals and your money, family, and health. The suit of Pentacles in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Pentacles and progressing upward through the 10 of Pentacles, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Pentacles.
- Numerology: Eight (8) in Minor Arcana: Eights are cards of work and change. These cards tell you that the only way to get where you want to be is to change what you’re doing right now. Eight is the number of mastery and accomplishment. So, it is no surprise that both of these words represent the Eight of Pentacles.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card shows a young man in a black apron, engraving a pentacle shape into a golden coin with a hammer and chisel. He is carefully etching out a pentacle shape into each coin. The seven finished pentacles signify completion. The one before him shows that the work is not yet done. The young man personifies the dedication and attention to detail that is required to become an expert in any field. In the background, there is a small town. The man has separated himself from the distractions of home life so that he can fully dedicate himself to the task at hand. The town symbolizes the isolation that is sometimes required to fully focus on mastering a skill or trade. He is concentrating very hard, eager to do a good job and avoid any mistakes. He is completely absorbed in his work and seems to be quite skillful at it. As he creates each coin, his skills improve and he becomes a master at his craft.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card represents the focus and devotion required when mastering a new talent or skill. The card is all about working hard and enjoying it. This card is a great sign if you’re just setting out for a new career. When this card shows up in your reading, you may be engaged in learning new skills or working your tail end off. If the card represents a person this person is dedicated, devoted, and overly hard working. This kind of person can lose sight of the forest for the trees and may become fixed on things that don’t seem important to others around them. The Eight of Pentacles indicates a period of dedication, hard work, focus, and ambition. Just like the laborer you are working hard to improve your skills and reach a new level of mastery. If there is a problem with this card, it has to do with the trap of a workaholic, the feeling of being so indispensable that you will not ask for help or delegate anything. There is also the issue of becoming so identified as the creator of elegant works, that the personal identity of the creator becomes consumed by the works themselves.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card points to a time when you will really need to concentrate your efforts to succeed. Also, it can indicate a period of apprenticeship and mastery. You are working hard to improve your skills and become a master at what you do. And through your perseverance and unwavering attention, you create success. So, it’s an especially relevant sign for someone who is at the beginning of their career. This card may indicate further education or study to hone your skills. More broadly, the card suggests you are working away at the finer details of the various aspects of your life, to continuously improve your situation. This card is a positive sign that you are committed to making those changes. The Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card is an encouragement to keep doing what you are doing as it will eventually lead to success. Continue working on yourself, too, and making ongoing improvements and adjustments to ensure that you are the best person you can be. If you encounter this card in a reading and are not currently engaged in the active pursuit of your goals, ask yourself what you could learn or create to better yourself or your circumstances.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card can be a call to readjust your priorities, especially as they relate to your professional life. This card represents the long history of hard work that got you to where you are today. You know what sacrifice is. While these are definitely good qualities to have, anything in excess has the potential to become a hindrance and not a help. You are highly disciplined and focused when it comes to understanding your inner beliefs and behaviors, and you are dedicated to becoming the best version of yourself. The card may indicate that you are focused on creating perfection, but to your detriment. When you focus on every tiny detail, you lose sight of the bigger picture and why you’re doing the task in the first place. Also, the card suggests that you are working very hard on a project, but it is not leading to the desired outcome. Instead, you’re feeling frustrated and disappointed. Having too many responsibilities can lead to overwhelming emotions and careless mistakes. So, learn to balance.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card and LOVE
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you are putting a lot of work, dedication, and commitment into your relationship. The effort you’re putting in should be paying off. The card shows that you and your partner should be well on your way to achieving your common goals. Also, it can signify working hard to secure your future financially. Just be sure to balance this workload with family life and spending time with your partner. Obsession with your career and money may be hurting your union and driving you apart. No matter how important you may think your sacrifices are, you need to make time for the most important people around you. If you are single, you should be feeling confident when this card appears. It can indicate that a period of apprenticeship is required before you can move forward as you need to learn from your past relationships and deal with their effects to avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future. Pay attention to a potential romantic partner while learning a new skill or taking part in a workshop
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card indicates that you are not putting the effort when it comes to your relationship. There may be a lack of commitment in terms of making your relationship work. You may have grown bored with your partner, or just failed to keep them prioritized in comparison to all the attention you pay to your career. So, make the effort to make your partner feel appreciated if you want to resolve the issues you’re facing. If you are single, the card can indicate that you may be lacking in confidence when it comes to meeting new people. Also, it indicates that you are not putting the effort into meeting new people. Or, it can also be an indication that you are putting too much focus on work and neglecting your romantic side. Too much emphasis on your work may become an issue, especially if it’s used as an outlet when other parts of life become difficult. If you want to meet someone special, you need to put some time and effort into the romantic side of life.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card and MONEY
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card is a great sign. Above all, it signifies a new job, self-employment, building a business, trade, and success. Even if you are not planning a career change, the card is a good sign in terms of career as it signifies accomplishment and achieving goals. You may find yourself achieving a level of mastery in your work. Keep your skills sharp, and remain curious. If you’re currently in a period of study, your talent may impress others right now. Financially speaking the Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card is also a good sign. It signifies rewards for hard work, success, and achievement. All the hard work you have previously put into your financial planning should now be paying off. So, you should be quite comfortable financially. Also, this card tells you to use some of your financial success to help those less fortunate. When you enjoy your success, you may have memories of how difficult things were before. Pat yourself on the back, and let those thoughts motivate you.
- Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card is not a great sign. It can signify a repetitive or boring job, lack of success, commitment, ambition. Things will probably not be going well in a work context. If you have applied for a new job or promotion, it can indicate an unsuccessful application. You may also become fixed on minor details as a result of not being challenged enough, which can pose problems with coworkers. Also, the card can indicate going to the other extreme by becoming a workaholic. If that’s the case, try to keep the balance. Financially speaking the card can indicate financial insecurity, overspending, or getting into debt. So be responsible with your finances and prudent with your investments. However, this Minor Arcana card can also indicate being overly materialistic. Be generous to those you trust and those in need, just be clever about it.
Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card In a health context can indicate that you have been working hard to achieve recovery or fitness. You are paying attention to your health and what your body needs. Also, you are showing a lot of self-discipline. This should be paying off, leaving you feeling healthier and stronger than before. If you are dealing with a health issue in the present moment, be careful not to view yourself as incapable or a victim of circumstance. Although you might not be able to control the outcome, you are in charge of your effort and your outlook. Just changing your attitude to one that is positive can make a world of difference.
- Reversed: Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card in a health context can swing between two extremes. It can be an indication that you are putting too much focus on your body in a way that is detrimental to your health and life. For example, starving yourself on extreme dieting or going overboard with body-building. Alternatively, you may be going in the other direction and neglecting your health completely with poor diet, lack of exercise, or abuse of alcohol. Whatever the case, the card is a sign that you need to find a healthy balance to support your long-term health. Either way, your current lifestyle regimen is detrimental to your overall well-being.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Eight of Pentacles Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Janu Sirsasana or Head of the Knee Pose.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card… Nine of Pentacles Tarot Card