- Nine of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks.
- A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Nine of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Numerology: Nine (9) in Minor Arcana. The nines represent fruition. Things are coming together, and you may or may not like what you see now.
Nine of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card shows a weary-looking man leaning against one of nine tall wands. Standing upright behind him are the other eight wands which are placed in a fence-like position. He is looking over his shoulder at a row of upright wands behind him. He appears to have been injured in battle. His head is bandaged, and he uses the wand to support himself. His gaze is determined and focused, making it clear that he wants to fight again. But this time he will make sure that he wins. He is exhausted from the battle he’s either engaged in or just finished. This is his final challenge before reaching his goal; he must endure this last test of his strength and character before reaching the finish line. The Nine of this suit usually indicates a need for rest; some time out to mend wounds and savor victories. In the pictured, the man is shown as too exhausted to be effective in defending his gains, yet resisting the suggestion to ask for help or step down. He hasn’t had the chance to totally heal from past blows and is still up there taking another beating.
A statement that represents Nine of Wands Tarot Card: I am safe!
Nine of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card represents an ongoing battle that affects both body and mind. You are halfway through the ward, so now isn’t the time to give up. The card represents a person who has unlimited potential to achieve their goals. His strengths become most obvious when he is faced with seemingly impossible challenges: where others would give up. This person perseveres until he has reached his goal. This quality serves him well as he always gets what he wants in the long run. This Minor Arcana card is a reminder that although there is a time for compromise, there are some things on which you shouldn’t waver. Determination will help you get through challenging times. The card is a sign of hope and encouragement that you should face your trials with courage so that you may attain success.
Nine of Wands Tarot Card –UPRIGHT
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card means that you’ve been burned, but you’re not going to stop fighting until you get what you want. There are some things that are difficult to bear. Chaos, confusion, heartbreak, and life’s ups and downs don’t have to throw us off balance. You are resilient, persistent, and ready to do what it takes to get to the finish line. Also, the card can mean that just when you think you are making progress, you suffer another setback. The card asks you to trust that this is merely a test of your resilience. Every time you overcome an obstacle, you are getting stronger. The card encourages you to keep pushing because you are so close to the finish line. Also, the advice of the card can be to establish your boundaries and protect those lines. If you allowed others to stand in your way, it is likely that you have not asserted yourself effectively with those people to protect yourself. Even if we have no control over what life throws our way, our reactions are always of our own choosing.
Nine of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Nine of Wands Tarot Card suggests that you are struggling to keep working towards your goal. You don’t know if you can cope with it anymore and may be ready to give up. You have all the resources to turn this challenging situation into a fantastic success. Instead of strength and willpower, the reversed card indicates weakness and abandon. You have been plagued by feelings of self-doubt and fears of inadequacy. This negative mindset has been holding you back. It can signify being the last one standing or having a chip on your shoulder. You are the creator of your own turmoil and that compromise is necessary. Also, the card reversed can appear when you feel overcome by your responsibilities or lack the support of those around you. So, you may just need to push through it for now so you can get to the finish line. If you cannot see any end in sight, then get help. Sometimes, the reversed Nine of Wands can indicate paranoia, defensiveness, and concern that everyone is out to get you. Often, this is a sign of fear from within you rather than an actual external threat. Focus on your own game and don’t worry about what other people are thinking.
Nine of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card in a love context indicates that your relationship is going through a rough patch right now. You’ve been questioning whether or not it’s worth fighting for. This card is a sign that it is. Think about what you like about your partner. The two of you will get through this together. Recent events have left you sapped of all energy. You just need to gather your strength and push forward and you will get to where you want to be. Also, this card can indicate that you or your partner has been hurt in past relationships and this may be having a negative effect on your relationship. If you are single, the Nine of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you are still healing from a painful breakup. These wounds are preventing you from finding the healthy relationship you deserve. It may feel like you will never get past this. But you will, because you are so close! Just make sure the next person you allow into your life is worthy of your love. Just guard your heart sometimes until they’ve earned your trust. Before jumping back into the new relationship, take some time for introspection.
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card in a love context can indicate that you and your partner may have been arguing previously. You have been swimming in circles in your current relationship and you feel that you have no fight left. All the preparations and work you have been doing in your romantic life may not be getting you the results that you expected. Deep down you know that you want to get out of this relationship. So, you must summon the courage to move on. If you are single, the card reversed indicates that you may be starting to feel ready to drop your guard when it comes to love. You are feeling weak and vulnerable. You have learned from your past relationships, and are ready to move on. At first, being vulnerable will feel foreign to you, as you are naturally very guarded. Keep pushing; love is waiting for you on the other side. Not everyone out there will hurt you. If you keep acting like you don’t trust the Universe, you cannot expect results. The Nine of Wands reversed says: have faith. Let down your guard.
Nine of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card represents an ongoing battle, perseverance, and fighting through the tough times. This card tells you to fight on as you will find success. You are worried that something bad is going to happen. Do not let your anxieties consume you. You are a strong person who is capable of overcoming any major setback. As long as you persevere, everything will be all right. Financially speaking you have made poor financial choices in the past. It’s important that you not give up hope. If you keep following smart money principles, you will see your wealth grow. Don’t let the uninformed opinions of others mislead you in your investment strategies. You will come out from under this economic duress soon. Until then, however, you must confront your financial situation with determination and drive.
- Nine of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you’ve been feeling like your job is a dead end. You’re not getting the respect you deserve at work. So, take a step back and look at your work-life balance. Over-extending yourself may seem inevitable. But in fact, it just makes you less effective on the job. Focus on spending time with your friends and family. Financially speaking you were on a good financial path for a while. But you gave up on your resolutions the moment you hit a minor setback. It is logical to feel discouraged when bad things happen to you, especially when you did nothing to deserve them. You must accept what life throws at you and put all your energy into moving on.
Nine of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Nine of Wands Tarot Card in a health context indicates that you’ve suffered more than your share from sickness and injury. You’ve never let your health problems get the best of you. You will be rewarded for your tenacity of spirit by being cured of a chronic ailment. This card tells you that you need to summon the last of your strength and push forward. You will get there, just don’t give up!
- Reversed: Nine of Wands Tarot Card in a health context indicates that you’ve been telling yourself that you’re going to make an important lifestyle change, but you keep on coming up with excuses to put it off. The truth is that you’re afraid to change. Losing weight, quitting smoking, starting therapy, changing bad habits are things that require determination. Also, the card can indicate being unable to continue to fight an illness or being unable to keep up the presence that you are not suffering. Address your fears head-on.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Nine of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Parivrtta anjaneyasana or Revolved Crescent Lunge
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Ten of Wands
Originally posted 2021-06-12 17:28:07.