CHEMICAL FORMULA: mostly C12H20O
- Strictly speaking, amber is not a crystal. Sunstone is a tree resin that is hardened and fossilized. It has a strong connection to the earth and by the nature, it grounds energy. Amber is a powerful healer and purifier that draws unhealthiness out of the body and helps tissue regeneration. Also, this stone can clean the environment and chakras. It absorbs all negative energy around you and turns them into positive forces that stimulate the body to heal itself. A very powerful protector.
- Psychologically, Amber brings stability to life and motivates by linking desire with a sunny spontaneous temperament. It can help in coping with depression and suicidal tendencies. Mentally, Amber stimulates the intellect, relieves depression, encourages a positive state of mind and creative expression. It brings balance and patience and helps you make a decision. Its flexibility resolves conflicts. Emotionally, Amber encourages calmness and confidence. Spiritually, this stone promotes altruism and brings wisdom.
- Sunstone is a powerful purifier of the chakras and healer. On a physical level, fills the body with vitality and has the power to draw disease out of the body. Sunstone Absorbs pain and negative energy, allowing the body to be brought back into balance.
Amber reduces stress. Fits the throat acting on goiter and all the problems with the throat. Leaflets stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gall bladder reduce problems with joints and strengthens the mucous membrane. As an elixir for the treatment of wounds is an excellent natural antibiotic. Can stimulate the navel chakra and can help with earthing of energy in the body.
This stone is a very powerful healing talisman and a glorious good luck stone. Whether given to teething babies to help quell their cries or helping recovering people pleasers to set loving healthy boundaries, this gem is all about inviting calmness and healing into your life. Stone is the lifeblood of ancient trees and it brings all that energy with it into the here and now. It infuses us with a sense of nourishment, awakens our sacral chakra, and gives us all the tools and empowering vibrations we need to heal ourselves fully.
POSITIONING AND USE
Wear the Amber for prolonged periods, particularly at the wrist or at the throat, or on any painful spot. If you are using it to treat infants or children, it is useful that the mother carries it first.
This is hand-made a Baltic necklace from Lithuania. size is 32 cm – 33 cm long. Please measure before buying, and choose the perfect size for you. Also, this necklace can be a perfect gift for your partner, parents, or children.
4,4 of 5
“I got this necklace to use on my son to see if it helped with teething pain. He loves it!” – Violet Thomas
- There is the belief that amber has magical powers. Ancient Greeks believed that its special properties came from the tears of Roni Helijade; she cried over the dead Phaeton.
- In ancient times people thought that this stone give courage and Roman gladiators wore it in the fights in the arena.
- The elixir of amber is good for treating skin disorders, superficial wounds, psoriasis, eczema, and allergies. Always takes it in the morning.
- Proven effect on babies who have difficulty with the first teeth. Top acts on chakra Solaris plexus, and on all other chakras.
The oldest piece of this stone is said to be a staggering 320 million years old. It takes its name from the Arabic word Anbar before being adopted in the middle ages as ambergris and settling on ambre jaune in old French. In ancient Greek, the classical name for amber meant sun – in homage to the amber light that pours down from the sky.