What does it mean to dream of a wall?
To dream of a wall:
– Fall off the wall – your friends will make fun of you
– Jump over the wall – great pleasure awaits you
– Building a wall – a sign of an imminent wedding
– Tearing down a wall – you will soon make a new, great friendship
– the upright part of the building on which the roof rests or which divides the interior space [retaining wall; blind wall (wall without windows)]
Direct link to access the entry list
-The wall generally means the excellent part of the building that carries the roof or divides the interior space, or simply the exterior masonry fence. The roles of a wall in construction are numerous: bearing capacity, partitioning, thermal protection, sound protection, protection from precipitation, wind, etc. A wall can also be a retaining wall, a dam to use river waters, or a city wall to protect fortified cities throughout history.