COLORS OF GARNET: red, pink, green, orange, yellow, brown, black
APPEARANCE: transparent or semi-transparent crystal, often small and faceted, large mat pieces
SOURCE: Around the world
CHEMICAL FORMULA: There are two main groups
1. The first group:
pyrope Mg3Al2 (SiO4) 3
almandine Fe3Al2 (SiO4) 3
spessartine Mn3Al2 (SiO4) 3: It is very rare and very fragile. It was rarely used for making jewelry.
2. The second group:
Andradite Ca3Fe2 (SiO4) 3
uvarovite Ca3Cr2 (SiO4) 3: One of the rarest minerals from the group. Particularly rare in a light green color.
grossular Ca3Al2 (SiO4) 3: It has a variety of colors from black, brown, green, gray, yellow, orange, pink to white or colorless.
- Garnet signifies love and fidelity. The one who wears it attracts love, invulnerability, and a good mood. This stone energizes and regenerates. Refines and complements the energy of the chakras. Revitalizes purifies and balances the energy, brings serenity or passion.
- People say that it can warn of oncoming danger. This is one of the most prolific stones. There are several forms by their mineral base, each of which has different properties, in addition to general characteristics.
- This crystal inspires love and commitment. It balances the sex drive and eliminates negative disharmony. Red garnet stimulates the growth of kundalini energy and sexual potency. This is the stone of dedication. This is a crystal that is good to have by yourself in times of a crisis. Useful in situations where there seems to be no way out. Activates survival instinct, brings courage and hope. It turns crisis into a challenge.
- This stone is strongly associated with the pituitary gland and stimulates an expanded consciousness and helps you remember your previous lives. Garnet activates other crystals, amplifying their effects. It cleans negative energy from the chakras. It is written that square cropped grenades bring luck in business.
- Psychologically, it sharpens the perception of people who wears it. Decomposes bad behavior models and overcomes the unconscious resistance. Mentally, helps people to relax and removes useless or old ideas. Emotionally, this stone removes inhibitions and taboos. It opens the heart and gives confidence.
- Garnet regenerates the body. It stimulates the metabolism. This stone leaflets the cell disorders and disorders of the spine purifies, it enriches the blood supply, the heart, and lungs, and regenerates DNA. It helps in the absorption of minerals and vitamins. Activates the entire body. Elixir of grenade strengthens the liver and spleen and is used for skin diseases.
- Almandine garnet can help you in finding physical joy, feel support in your needs and desires, and receiving love from people.
Andradite helps those who feel they don’t have the strength, knowledge, and ability to follow their spiritual path.
Grossular helps physical healing after physical trauma and balances cell growth.
Hessonite encourages service and eliminating feelings of inferiority and guilt. Hessonite garnet stimulates psychic abilities and intuition.
Pyrope brings positive energies and supports your heart.
Rhodolite stimulates intuition, contemplation, and inspiration.
Spessartine garnet helps with sexual reproduction. Also, helps with weight loss and stimulates the body.
Uvarovite garnet has healing support after heart problems and stimulates the body.
POSITIONING AND USE
- Earlobes, fingers, or over the heart. Wear your Crystal in contact with the skin. Put on the skin wherever suits for treatment. For remembering past lives put it on the third eye.
- Genuine 2.50 carats Garnet, pendant is in .925 sterling silver and finished with Rhodium. Very elegant necklace. Perfect gift for many occasions.
4,8 of 5 customer ratings
Many customers are satisfied with this product. “This is absolutely gorgeous! The shape and color of the stone is rich looking and it is heavy enough that it doesn’t flip to the back.” – Melissa R. Burch
- The name comes from the Latin word granum which means grain bar.
- According to myth, the garnet illuminated Noah’s bark day and night, during rain and black nights.
- It was worn by the Crusaders, who believed that the stone will help them to find their way home.
- In the Middle Ages, almandin garnet is used as jewelry, as well as in churches and temples (windows).
- In Italy, it is called “widow’s stone”, as necklaces and hairpins from grenades wore widow.
- In the East, the most popular and oldest talisman.
- In Indian mythology, this is the stone identified with the so-called Kundalini fire – the fire of eternal change.
- Buddhists consider it as a sacred stone that gives knowledge and invigorates the soul.
- It has been used as a talisman against insect pests, diseases and as protection against lightning. In the past, deep red garnet was one of the most popular semi-precious stones among wizards. They believed that the jewelry from it protects from all evil.
- Horoscope: Aries, Scorpio
We hope that we helped you to find a perfect crystal for you. If you want to know more about crystals see also Crystals things you need to know
Originally posted 2020-07-18 06:53:48.