Knight of Cups Tarot Card is the next card of MinorArcana.Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are four different card suits that make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. Every one of these suits contains 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Knight of Cups Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents Knight of Cups Tarot Card: I bring my innermost dreams to life!
The Swords tarot cards
- The Swords cards are all about challenges. They can tell you when conflict and heartache are looming, and help you harness the strength of your own mind. When a Swords card turns up in your Tarot reading; it’s likely you are facing a challenge or will come into contact with a forceful person or situation. The suit of Swords in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 cards, beginning with the Ace of Swords and progressing upward through the 10 of Swords, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Swords.
- Knights Tarot cards: The Knights are all about movement. You know where you’re going, and the Knights tell you it’s time to set your wheels in motion and take some action.
Knights Tarot cards DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card shows an armored knight sits on a white horse with a golden cup in his hand. He is appearing to be a messenger of sorts, possibly with news of a romantic nature. He holds the cup out in front of him as if offering it to someone that we cannot see. Over his armor, the knight wears a cloak covered with images of fish, the symbol of water, consciousness, and creativity. His winged helmet and boots are also symbols of creativity and love for beautiful things. Unlike the Knight of Wands or the Knight of Swords, the horse is not charging forward. He moves slowly and gracefully, giving an air of calmness and peace. The horse represents power, energy, and drive and the color white is a symbol of purity, spirituality, and light. The background is desolated with only a few trees growing and a river flowing through symbolizing the power of emotions and imagination to create a new life force. This represents that even if there are almost no resources available; it’s possible to create things through imagination. The blue water of the stream he is about to pass through serves as a metaphor for the flow of emotions and the passage of time. The imagery of this card suggests the typical fairytale valiant knight riding in on a white steed to save the damsel in distress.
Knight of Cups Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card indicates that you are moving forward in life with your integrity intact. Also, this card signifies kindness, affection, warmth, and platonic love, representing the manifestation of grace under pressure, diplomacy, and positive compromise reigning supreme over coercion and brute force. As with all the court cards, the Knight of Cups likely represents a person in your life. In this instance, it is a positive person you are fortunate to have in your immediate environment. The Knight rides in on his white horse to save the princess trapped in the castle. He is confident, brave, and wears his heart on his sleeve. He is loyal in a relationship. As a person, the Knight of Cups denotes a highly artistic, sensitive soul forever in the act of creation. Now he wants to go where he will be recognized, wanted, and welcome, where he doesn’t have to fight at every turn. He has the attitude of one who has become older and wiser, the prodigal son. The card is a good sign that the person you are with is exactly who you need. The knight is the classic romantic of the Tarot deck. He is in touch with his intuition and emotions, and he uses them masterfully to charm and attracts others. He shares his love freely with others, without constraint or worry.
Knight of Cups Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card represents positive change and new opportunities, denoting that you’re moving in the right direction and that the pace of change is gradually aping up. When this card appears in a Tarot reading, you thrive on all things beautiful and are inspired by the many creative outlets available to you. You have dreamed about what it is you want to create and now are moving forward with this dream to make it a reality. You may find yourself drawn to a particular passion or hobby and now is the time to turn it into something. When this card arrives in a Tarot reading, you are making decisions based on how you feel about a situation rather than what you think. All Knights are on a mission, and this Knight’s is humanitarianism, romance, altruism, compassion, and beauty. While you are in no hurry to reach the finish line, keep in mind that true imagination feeds on the action. If you do nothing with your dreams, they will remain dreams and not reality. Also, the Knight of Cups Tarot Card is telling you that the wisest approach to take in the face of all this disruption is to always be yourself. Trust your instincts and better judgment. You’ve got a lot more going for you than you tend to realize. So there’s no need to wear any masks. The best impression you’ll make on people will come from simply being yourself.
Knight of Cups Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Knight of Cups Tarot Card brings a warning to be cautious: don’t enter into any major commitments without a lot of deliberation first. In other words, you need to look before you leap and don’t take anything for granted. Also, a creative project is emerging, but you are not ready to act on it just yet. You may need to ground your ideas into reality. Figure out how much it will cost, how much time it will take, what resources you will need, and so on. This will give your project more weight so you can move forward with implementing your idea. Sometimes, the card can indicate that you are sulky, moody, and jealous. You may feel frustrated that you are not being given the opportunity to dream and create. Also, the Knight of Cups Tarot Card can describe someone who has an overly romantic approach to life and is disconnected from reality. Or you might sell your house to travel the country, only to find that your campervan needs a whole new engine on your journey. It is tempting to jump to conclusions, but you must use your head. Question yourself if you are realistic.
Knight of Cups Tarot Card and LOVE
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card is a great sign to get in a love Tarot spread. The card can indicate that you are in a relationship with someone who embodies the qualities of the Knight of Cups. Or you are displaying some of those characteristics yourself in your relationship. If you are in a relationship, the card can signify romantic proposals, marriage, or an offer of a deeper commitment. Also, it can indicate that you or your partner is emotional, romantic, caring, and gentle. The Knight of Cups Tarot Card is a card of sensitivity, attraction, love, and affection. There is definitely good romantic news coming your way. Also, the card indicates that you possess the clarity and peace of mind to make the kind of positive changes that will strengthen your partnership. If you are single, the card can indicate that you are about to be swept off your feet. This person is very much in love with the idea of love and goes out of their way to show it. Also, if you are single and interested in someone, it tells you to ask them out. It is time to work up your nerve and approach them about getting together romantically. The worst you can do is maintaining the status quo, as you could later come to regret it. It is a strong indicator that now is the time to follow your heart and go with it. The Knight of Cups can also indicate charm, attraction and affection will be part of your dating future.
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card is not a good sign as it can indicate the end of a relationship, a broken engagement, or a romantic proposal of some sort being canceled. The negative aspects of the reversed card can take many forms: a partner who turns from happy and committed to suddenly commitment-phobic. The partner can be rather passive-aggressive, and full of empty promises. Or a partner may become a heartbreaker or cheater or obsessive, abusive, or misogynistic. Feelings can run hot and then cold and perfect appearances can be quickly shattered. It can also represent you becoming any of these things to your partner. Look to the supporting cards for further clarification. If you are single, the card reversed is not much better. You may find yourself dating a person with the issues listed above. Be wary of lovers that whisper sweet nothings, and make sure that they truly mean what they say. It can also be an indicator that you are in love with someone who does not return your feelings. Also, the card can simply be an indication of homosexuality.
Knight of Cups Tarot Card and MONEY
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card represents good news or a positive offer. If you are waiting on news about a job or promotion, this card can represent being successful. Also, the card indicates getting an unexpected offer. Whatever the news the card brings, things should be going well in a career context. You should find yourself able to handle any work-related art, drama, and diplomacy. The Knight of Cups Tarot Card can also indicate that you may need to use your creative side to resolve any challenges in your work environment. If you are still searching for a career to suit you, the card would indicate that you should do something in a creative or artistic field. If you are a content creator or professional artist, you are entering a period of heightened creativity. Now is the time to produce your masterpiece. Financially speaking, the Knight of Cups Tarot Card is a good sign. You can expect to receive a substantial salary increase at your current job. Your finances should be in an upswing. Trust your intuition with all things money-related right now.
- Knight of Cups Tarot Card is not a good sign. It can represent bad news, missed opportunities through procrastination, or revoked offers. If you are waiting for the news about a job, this card can represent being unsuccessful or offers to fall through. The card can also indicate losing or leaving your job, underhanded dealings, fraud, illegal activities, or extortion. Look to the supporting cards for clarification. If you have a good business opportunity, the card advises you not to dawdle. Make sure you have checked all the facts before you rush in. t’s very possible you are unhappy with your job because you feel it’s stifling your creativity. Stick it out for at least six more months before undergoing any major changes to your professional life. Financially speaking, the card indicates you may find that lucrative offers fall through or are not as good as they initially looked. The Knight of Cups Tarot Card also indicates financial issues or that you are avoiding dealing with your financial problems. Seek financial guidance from a professional if you are struggling to make decisions.
Knight of Cups Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Knight of Cups Tarot Card in a health context indicates that your health should be on the up. It is generally a good sign if you are waiting for test results. The results should be positive or at least better than expected. You should be feeling healthier soon when this card appears. Your health is fine and should continue to be for the foreseeable future.
- Reversed: Knight of Cups Tarot Card in a health context can be an indication that you or somebody close to you has been abusing drugs and alcohol to the point where it is negatively affecting their health. It can also be an indication that a hectic lifestyle may be having a bigger impact on your health than you realize. Also, the Knight of Cups Tarot Card can indicate that you should not jump to conclusions about your health. If you have concerns just go and get them checked out by a medical professional.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Knight of Cups Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Vatayanasana or Horse Pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Queen of Cups.