Knight of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Knight of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Knights Tarot cards in Minor Arcana: The Knights are all about movement. You know where you’re going, and the Knights tell you it’s time to set your wheels in motion and take some action.
Knight of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
Knight of Wands Tarot Card shows a Knight in full armor riding a horse who is obviously rearing for action. The armor is decorated in bright red plumes, symbolizing the knight’s fiery and confident nature. He is wearing a yellow tunic covered in a salamander pattern, which represents transformation. Instead of a sword, he is holding a wand, symbolizing his confidence, energy, enthusiasm, and lack of fear. His horse colored a flame-like orange, which represents his heroic nature. His horse rises on its hind legs, ready for action. The look on his face is both determined and self-assured. Other cards in your reading will determine whether the Knight represents you or someone else in your life. Just know that he or she is highly capable and is ready to bring a wide change to every area of your life. Like all the Wands Cards, the background is hot, dry, and barren, with mountains soaring in the distance. It indicates that he has the gift of being able to find growth and potential in the most unlikely places. He is energized by his ideas and isn’t limited by his circumstances.
A statement that represents Knight of Wands Tarot Card: I am moving towards my goals with passion and enthusiasm!
Knight of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Knight of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you are charged up with energy, passion, motivation, and enthusiasm, and you channel that energy through your inspired action. You have a clear vision of what you want. Now, you are moving forward to turn your vision into reality. This card is your sign to go for it. The card urges you to pursue your goals with confidence, energy, and steely determination. For the courageous, the path forward is clear and marked by formidable adventures and personal growth. While the Page of Wands marks the initial spark of a new idea, the Knight of Wands shows the actual pursuit of that idea. You don’t really care if danger lies ahead. Adventures like this light you up because you know growth and expansion are waiting on the other side. Still, it’s essential to keep in mind that every rose has its thorn. Like all Court Cards, this Knight brings both warnings and blessings depending on the situation. People who are represented by this card never back down from a challenge and ready to take action. They believe in themselves and their abilities so completely. They are passionate and just a little rebellious, which makes it hard to resist their charm.
Knight of Wands Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Knight of Wands Tarot Card tells you to brace yourself for the good times ahead. Although most of what is coming your way are positive, it’s going to be a wild ride. This card is all about action. It encourages you to take the same action. As you pursue your goals, your confidence skyrockets, and you realize that your potential is limitless. You can do anything. Your passion, enthusiasm, courage, and confidence are highly attractive to others. Others see you as highly charismatic and want to be in your presence to benefit from your energy. Be mindful that the Knight of Wands can express himself as an ‘act first, think later type of person. In your pursuit of action, you may be impulsive and impatient. When you have a new idea, rather than acting on it straight away, take a moment. Check if it truly lines up with your goals. You may realize that you are better served by waiting, especially if other ‘waiting’ cards, such as the Hanged Man or Four of Swords, come up in your reading. Or, you may realize that the time is now, and you can charge ahead with high energy and vibrancy. Prepare to make moves so that your next twelve months are more exciting and rewarding than your last.
Knight of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Knight of Wands Tarot Card represents poor decision-making, a lack of self-discipline, and not being able to finish what you started. You want to take action, but your choices end up backfiring. You may have a creative restlessness, knowing that you are destined for something big, but you are restricted from taking action. Perhaps there are frustrating delays, impossible obstacles or people standing in your way. Instead of acting recklessly, think of this period as a rest stop: center yourself and focus on reflection until you are ready to make a big move. You may look at alternative ways to manifest your vision. You may need to adjust your path somewhat while staying true to your original idea. Also, the reversed card suggests that you may be acting impulsively, trying to accomplish everything at once. So, the card advises you to slow down. Remember that you don’t need to do everything at once.
Knight of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Knight of Wands Tarot Card in love context indicates that your relationship is about to become more exciting and passionate. The two of you may be getting on to a new chapter of life together or going to a new place. Maybe you will just try out a new activity together. This card can also indicate that you and your partner may feel a surge in energy and optimism. Things should be going very well. Both of you should be feeling very confident, loved, and excited. If you are planning a baby, this card is one of the best signs you can get. If you are single, the card can indicate that you will meet someone who expresses the qualities outlined in the above sections. Or you are displaying some of those characteristics yourself. This card can also indicate that you are ready to go out and meet someone new. For those looking for love, the card is an excellent sign. It means that you’ve been putting feelings of confidence, charm, and fun out into the world. You are going to meet someone who has those same qualities. Also, the card is a sign that someone in your life finds you irresistible but hasn’t found the right moment to tell you. Channel your fearlessness to take action and make the first move.
- Knight of Wands Tarot Card in a love context indicates that someone in your relationship is acting arrogant and careless. This may take the form of having an affair, acting aggressively, or just not putting much effort into the relationship. Beware as the card can signify deceitfulness, unfaithfulness, and someone who is manipulative, jealous, or spiteful. If this card represents you then, take a hard look at your behavior. Ask yourself if you really want to be in this relationship. Are you mature enough to make the sacrifices that it demands? If this card represents your partner, it might be time to get some distance from your partner. If you are planning a baby, this card is not a great omen as it can represent fertility issues or struggle with motherhood. If you are single, the card can indicate that someone you’re interested in is less serious than they seem. They may simply be looking for a one-night stand and fun. If the card represents someone you are interested in, beware. That person may be malicious, jealous, deceitful, or manipulative. This card can also indicate that you are not ready to meet someone new. You have may have low self-esteem. Work on building your confidence.
Knight of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Knight of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you are feeling energized and ready to throw yourself into work. Nothing is beyond your reach right now. This drive and ambition will attract like-minded people into your life. It can also indicate that a mature older female who has some of the Queen of Wands qualities will help you advance in your career or business. You are full of energy at the moment on the work or business front and you are taking action and getting things done. Financially speaking the card indicates that this is a good time to move some money around. Reallocate your funds to invest as much as you can afford to, and don’t let your money go to waste. The card is also a sign that you’ll be receiving some money soon. You are managing your money well and are capable of making sound decisions in terms of investments and spending at the moment.
- Knight of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you have no motivation to work and you are lacking energy. Your current job is draining you because you don’t really care about it. Also, you don’t know what you would rather do instead. As a result, you feel. There may be frustration at unexpected challenges or obstacles that is leaving you feeling unmotivated or exhausted. Financially speaking, the card indicates that you’ve been irresponsible with your money, causing you stress. So, you are not managing your money well. This can either take the form of extreme overspending. Try to find balance. If you are overspending, get control of yourself.
Knight of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: The knight of Wands Tarot Card in a health context is a good sign as it represents health and vitality. Your energy levels should be high when this card appears. Also, the card signifies motherhood, so if you are trying to conceive it is a welcome card to get in your reading. Also, this is a card of action. You will take action in order to move forward with your health. If you’ve been feeling depressed, the only way out is for you to start doing new things. Or, If you’ve been putting off a major health decision, you have to face it and make a decision.
- Reversed: Knight of Wands Tarot Card in a health context reversed is not a good sign. The card can represent ill health and lack of vitality. Your energy levels may be low. The Knight of Wands Tarot Cardcan also indicates delays or issues with conceiving. Maybe you started a new health regimen too quickly and without doing proper research. The parameters you set for yourself are too extreme. Scale back your health goals and embrace moderation.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Knight of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Ardha Dhanurasana or half bow pose
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Queen of Wands.