Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects
Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects suggest a connection between the way you show your thoughts and emotions to others around you with your mind. Your ascendant determines the way others see you and what you expect from the world around you. The Ascendant Sign is specific to the time and place of your birth. It is the Zodiac Sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. When you know the time you were born, your Ascendant Sign can be calculated to the exact degree. if the Ascendant falls closer to the beginning of the Sign, the stronger the effects will be felt in the individual. See also the interpretations for Ascendant in the signs and Mercury in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
A Statement that represents Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects: the first impressions!
In Astrology Mercury signifies the ability to learn and communicate. Mercury is the planet that brings us interest in intellectual things, about teaching and learning. It gives us natural intelligence and the ability to analyze and reproduce. Mercury represents our rational mind and is the planet of everyday expression and communication. Mercury in your chart reveals how you get your point across and in what style. Below is the Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects interpretation.
Ascendant conjunct Mercury
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You are intelligent, elegant, vivacious, curious and you come across as youthful, active, and busy. Also, you are usually ready to chat. You can be quite fidgety and restless and you often move quickly. Writing and speaking are your strong sides, although listening skills may not be well developed. You are typically very forthcoming with information about yourself. Also, you might identify strongly you’re your intelligence or ability to make connections with others. Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects make you curious, and you pick up a lot from your immediate environment; sometimes too much. You thrive on change, social contact, and communication. Your memory is excellent and you love to take things apart and put them back together again. Schooling and education are very important for you. But some mental discipline is sometimes needed to stay focused on one thing at a time. You are fully expressing yourself in relationships. In other words, this is where you are most comfortable. Also, you like hanging around with people in your neighborhood, with children, siblings, and cousins for some mental stimulation.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects you are at ease with almost anyone, and easily put others at ease. You are a communicator who specializes in one to one conversation but you still like chatting within groups of people. You would do well in any career that involves communication.
- Negative traits: Being always on the go mentally and physically does put a strain on your nervous system. So, you can be changeable, fidgety, anxious, jumpy, and easily distracted.
Ascendant opposition Mercury
- Typical features that this opposition brings: you need a lot of mental stimulation through one to one interactions with others. It is good for your well – being having someone to work with or live with. This aspect is also called Mercury conjunct Descendant and Mercury Setting. You love a good debate and like to compete to win. However, a tendency to disagree with the opinions of others when you get bored can cause arguments and make enemies. Also, you like playing the trickster or practical joker. This can help lighten the mood if you find yourself in an argument. In other words, it is important not to let your joking get out of control by teasing people. In close relationships, you may become hard or anxious during overly emotional or intimate moments. Also, your partner may see this as a lack of seriousness. Also, your partner might think that you do not want commitment. You connect well at the intellectual level with the people around you. But, this aspect alone does not favor connecting at the emotional level. With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects schooling and education are very important for you. But some mental discipline is sometimes needed to stay focused on one thing at a time.
- Positive traits: Above all, you think quickly. You are very quick with your perceptions, and you might speak quickly and move quickly as well. You are an energetic worker, and you are excellent at rallying for what you believe in.
- Negative traits: With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects you have a tendency to challenge the words and ideas of others. That can lead to problems, mainly because of the speed at which you react.
Ascendant square Ascendant
- Typical features that this square brings: you have a sharp mind, curiosity, and creative intelligence. It is likely you will disagree with others quite often. But, this does not have to spoil relationships or affect your mental health if you learn by experience. With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects you can be quite talkative and opinionated at times. So, it is important to slow down and listen to others. You may use flattery to win people over, but they can usually detect your insincerity if you choose that route. You must learn to relax and be yourself when you meet new friends and lovers. You often project so much nervous energy. You send out body language that directly conflicts with your verbal message. Ask your partner to pay more attention to your words until you improve your nonverbal messages into an agreement. If someone disagrees with you, don’t automatically take it personally. Keep debate at the intellectual level and avoid gossip and rumor. Also, debating, public speaking, writing, even singing, and preaching are ways to keep your mind active and productive.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects you are excellent with words, whether it is learning, reading, writing, or speaking. You are an idea person and a communicator of ideas. Your ideas might be controversial but usually well thought out and convincing.
- Negative traits: Without intending to, you often express yourself in such a way that people misunderstand your meaning or are offended. Avoid talking about your problems with your partner to just anyone. This could cause serious damage to your relationship, even if you mean no harm.
Ascendant sextile Mercury
- Typical features that this sextile brings – This is a harmonious aspect. Your wit is sharp and your curiosity is intense. Others find you a stimulating conversationalist. And your optimism and enthusiasm can become contagious. With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects you are good at defining your goals in life. If you are knocked down a rung or two, you will get right back up and try again. Whether you win or lose, you learn from your experience. You can speak with authority on many subjects. With your talent for detached observation and your way with words, you could also be an excellent writer. In your love life, you have a natural talent for expressing your needs and desires to your partner. Also, your facial expressions sometimes tell more than your words. You can help your partner to communicate freely with you. People find you interesting to talk to and live with because of your charisma and sense of adventure. You are a master at combining verbal language with subtle body signs to further convey your meaning. You are attracted to others primarily through their minds. Your curiosity means you are genuinely interested in other people which they find flattering. Reading, writing, brain games, word games, and board games would help you settle your highly functioning intellect.
- Positive traits: These Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects make you a good listener and talker in conversation. And you are very perceptive. You are a never-ending source of new and clever ideas. Also, you instinctively plan ahead and have excellent decision-making skills.
- Negative traits: you probably bore easily because you need so much mental stimulation. This could lead to more than one marriage.
Ascendant trine Mercury
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is the more dynamic of the two harmonious aspects. With the trine between the Mercury and the Ascendant, you incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, expressing them naturally and consistently. You can speak with authority on many subjects. With your talent for detached observation and your way with words, you could also be an excellent writer. In your love life, you have a natural talent for expressing your needs and desires to your partner. Also, your facial expressions sometimes tell more than your words. You can help your partner to communicate freely with you. With these Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects people find you interesting to talk to and live with because of your charisma and sense of adventure. You are a master at combining verbal language with subtle body signs to further convey your meaning. You are attracted to others primarily through their minds. Your curiosity means you are genuinely interested in other people which they find flattering. Reading, writing, brain games, word games, and board games would help you settle your highly functioning intellect. Others find you a stimulating conversationalist. And your optimism and enthusiasm can become contagious.
- Positive traits: This aspect gives you popularity, intelligence, and strategic ability. It makes you an accessible and down to earth person. Also, you have very clear opinions that you are willing to express. You are a good listener and talker in conversation. And you are very perceptive.
- Negative traits: These Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects are very harmonious with no negative traits.
MINOR Natal Ascendant – Mercury aspects
There are no Minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Ascendant and Mercury.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.