Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects
Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects suggest a connection between the lessons we need to learn with deeper dimensions of life. Above all Chiron represents the primal wound and the urge to become whole and heal the self. With Chiron in aspect to Neptune, your rules and discipline will at times rub up against the need to pause and feel something deeply. Maturity with one of these aspects doesn’t come from ignoring the emotions of others or stuffing your own. Maturity comes from developing realistic, grounded ways to manage feelings and heal past wounds. See also the interpretations for Chiron the Houses and Neptune in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in.
A Statement that represents the Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects: the wounded healer or The Damaged Dreamer!
Chiron’s placement in the natal chart points to areas where there are some lessons you need to learn. These areas are ruled by the sign and the house in your natal chart. It is very important to notice the areas where you feel discomfort. Your gifts are hidden in your wound as shown by Chiron placement. But our true purpose or life path is shown by the Moon’s Nodes in your chart. The reason why Chiron asks us to work with the pain is to transcend it and turn it into something much greater. Below is the Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects interpretation.
Chiron conjunct Neptune
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You’re obviously connected to powerful healing and psych spiritual abilities. Those abilities want to be manifested creatively into this life. These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects will help enormously in removing obstacles. You have a tendency to get excessively caught in your own inner processes in a way that allows you to hide at home and in the past. One of the gifts of this aspect is to target your tendency to be subconsciously identified with the wounded one in you. So you can fully, get free to live. Try to soften any defenses you have within you when it comes to opening and sharing your emotions. Key to this process is ever-higher levels of compassion and clearing all the energies and emotions you might have picked up and absorbed. When Chiron is accepting Neptune, the nature of the placements can be used as a meditation path for attunement to that which is right within us at all times, to the divine. It is impossible for us to have access to the divine without also being in service of the divine. You can often be quite aware that you are daydreamers. And a career in the arts can be a positive expression of good contact between these two planets.
- Positive traits: These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects give you energy for action. And it gives you a strong drive to find your inner fears and obstacles. For you, this means really getting your professional life in true alignment with your ultimate soul purposes. What a gift!
- Negative traits: You feel inner tension. There is a tendering to hide emotions from other people around you. Aspect can indicate that you are not living in the real world. It can indicate self-deception and delusional thinking.
Chiron opposition Neptune
- Typical features that this opposition brings: You are a dreamer. Chiron is the Wounded Healer, but it also serves you the role of Mentor and bringer of great wisdom. This aspect is opening the doors to a mystical and very personal experience of the Divine. These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects are calling you to heal any wounded places within you that have been ignored and which are holding you back from accelerating the process of personal growth. The aspect can be an amazing gift to those of you who are active on a path of healing and learning, although that gift may not come easily. You have a strong fear of rejection too. You are often a person who is hard-working, responsible in a very conventional way. But you often suppress your imaginative-creative side. Then, all of a sudden, you feel down or have a mental breakdown of some sort. You just need to wake up and deal with your creative side. Try to soften any defenses you have within you when it comes to opening and sharing your emotions. Key to this process is ever-higher levels of compassion and clearing all the energies and emotions you might have picked up and absorbed.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects can make you feeling extremely sensitive, opening a door to learning more about managing energy and emotion, and learning more about operating yourself consciously as an energetic being. You can be very open to divine consciousness if you could balance yourselves.
- Negative traits: This aspect shows that sometimes you try to avoid any reality that you find unpleasant. The intuitive powers may feel blocked. Take time to cultivate vulnerability and nurture any outstanding wounds, as your default may be to try to ignore what you feel.
Chiron square Neptune
- Typical features that this square brings: Neptune square Chiron is, likely, pain with letting oneself go. Neptune demands one lets oneself explore the world with no boundaries. This can be scary. These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects are exceedingly stressful. You often find it hard to let go and let the creativity flow and shine. No matter what you do, life will always be very mystical, and this influence means you can never be just ordinary. You can often be quite aware that you are daydreamers. And a career in the arts can be a positive expression of good contact between these two planets. Try to soften any defenses you have within you when it comes to opening and sharing your emotions. Key to this process is ever-higher levels of compassion and clearing all the energies and emotions you might have picked up and absorbed.
- Individuals with too many squares: You are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. You are usually striving for some more action. You are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
- Positive traits: You have the energy and potential to see deep inside of you. You have all the will power to help yourself to achieve happiness in life. These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects give you energy for action. And it gives you a strong drive to find your inner fears and obstacles.
- Negative traits: With these Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects you find it difficult to act and assert yourself. That is because you have a fear that others can hurt you. You often feel the pain of living somewhere where you are a different person.
Chiron sextile Neptune
- Typical features that this sextile brings – This is a powerful and balancing aspect to be used as fully as possible. You are often encountered with opportunities to address and heal your wounds. You may have a facilitating effect with regards to understanding your place in the universe, your ideological conventions, or your philosophical approach to life. When you found the healing understanding, you are able to share it and to teach and inspire others to find their own inner power of self-healing. You are a natural teacher of spiritual wisdom, but your beliefs are probably unconventional and holistic. You have great charisma. These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects create a real longing in the individual for whatever utopia is described by the sign and house of natal Neptune. This is exactly right. You are more successful than others at actualizing this ideal world.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects you have an immense capacity for faith and optimism, and are able to follow inner guidance to the source of healing within yourself. Chiron and Neptune are both teaching figures. When these two energies come together, you are blessed with divine ideas to make this world a better place.
- Negative traits: There is often shame in you. Your war with others is a war with yourself. Take your shame as a sign that you have failed to understand the power of love for yourself.
Chiron trine Neptune
- Typical features that this trine brings: this is another harmonious aspect. You have an immense capacity for faith and optimism and are able to follow inner guidance to the source of healing within yourself. With this Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects, wounds can be riveting, inspiring, and full of creative potential. In other words, you may feel an easy attraction towards what is considered awkward or out of place, or you may use your own painful psychic content as material for artistic or imaginative expression. And you can perceive your wounds as potential doors to higher levels of understanding. This harmonious trine will bring positivity, optimism, and the hope necessary for healing a wound. There may be emotional aches coupled with personal growth. Also, your beliefs and what you learn make it easier to move on and heal wounds. Always looking on the bright side, even when incredibly hurt is an advantage this person has. So, you are able to share it and to teach and inspire others to find their own inner power of self-healing. You are a natural teacher of spiritual wisdom, but your beliefs are probably unconventional and holistic. You have great charisma. You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of your hidden creative spots and what needs to be done.
- Positive traits: These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects give you a healing understanding. If you take the time to learn about your own motivation, you can become a powerful authority figure, teacher, and leader. Negative traits: This harmonious aspect will help you to overcome negative traits and pain with ease. If you are unable to overcome the cynicism of the placement you can fall prey to bitterness and reject social contact altogether.
MINOR Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects
Chiron quincunx Neptune
These Natal Chiron – Neptune aspects create a tendency to try to live a dream. So, you often create an ideal, and then try to live life according to that idea. This aspect often brings artists. Whether you are an artist, doctor, a poet you often, create a life just the way you wanted it. And you do not notice others very much.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.