Natal Lilith – Moon aspects show the relationship between what we need to do to make ourselves happy and our emotions. The Moon in the natal chart represents our emotional nature, our needs, and desires. With Natal Lilith – Moon aspects, the feeling nature and orientation to the world of feelings are informed by Lilith. See also the interpretations for Lilith in the Houses and Moon in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretations.
A statement that represents Natal Lilith – Moon aspects or The dark Moon aspects: Astrology’s dark angel!
Astronomically, Black Moon Lilith is a mathematical point in space. Black Moon Lilith is the geometric point in the sky that marks the furthest point of the moon’s orbit around the earth. This dark void stays approximately nine months in each house. It embodies the very essence of the goddess Lilith. In a natal chart, Black Moon Lilith represents a person’s primitive impulses and behavior in their rawest form. Below are Natal Lilith – Moon aspects.
Lilith conjunct Moon
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You learned early in life that spontaneously and fully expressing your deepest and darkest emotions was not appropriate or acceptable. The range of emotive possibility seems increased in you. You need to learn how to find or create channels for expressing your intense emotionalism. As long as you do not know what’s held there, it will seem like monsters populate space in you. Other people around you will sense that you are not fully present and honest about your feelings. It is good to have a partner who is a Lilith-like person. Or to find someone who can handle being around Lilith. To heal your Lilith-Moon pain, you have to be the one to open space for expression and nurture yourselves. With this Natal Lilith – Moon aspects, healing, and healthy living mean being willing to feel all that you have the capacity to feel. You need to learn how to integrate the nasty realities of rejection and suppression. That is the only way to your happiness. You are hesitant to express your emotions fully. That is because you think that the intensity and possibility of unbridled rage would be totally unacceptable. You are right, of course, that it’s socially unacceptable. But with this aspect, you need to find or create a space in which to express freely what’s inside.
- Positive traits: You are generally very kind. Also, you have a fine eye for pleasing surroundings. You are gracious and are not competitive people in the aggressive sense
- Negative traits: The shadow side of these Natal Lilith – Moon aspects is that you can be emotionally closed. You will have to learn to relax and accept all that you feel.
Lilith opposition Moon
- Typical features that opposition brings: you are emotionally upset and you have a great fear of rejection. Also, you may cling to tradition or other metaphorical “safety blankets” developed in childhood in order to avoid social discord. You frequently repress your dark, taboo, or aberrant qualities out of discomfort and insecurity. Above all, you are afraid of fully expressing your feelings. With this Natal Lilith – Moon aspects you avoid expressing yourself and being free in your individuality. Also, you shy away from situations that prompt you to stand out. Or you will rebel and will retreat into a shell of reservations when faced with the opportunity to break a standard. The emotional equilibrium is ravaged by criticism, exclusion, and alienation. Natal Lilith – Moon aspects make you feel painfully isolated. This aspect can indicate a difficult upbringing leading to self-protection. Also, you might feel distanced from others and therefore you push them away. Your sexual need is like a rollercoaster. You attract people who are looking to dominate you or take advantage of you, thus they might regret sexual encounters as they might spend their nights with the wrong people. What to do to make Lilith work in your favor – Firstly, try to be yourself in the way you communicate. Secondly, working on self-acceptance is the key to empowerment.
- Individuals with too many oppositions: You tend to worry too much about what people will talk about them. You take things personally as water signs usually do. There is a strange complexity in the air when you are around. You have a fear of judgment and imagine a riot before it happens.
Lilith square Moon
- Typical features that square brings: this is one of the most challenging Lilith aspects you can have. But it is also one of the most powerful aspects. With these Natal Lilith – Moon aspects you will go through life facing constant intense relationships that will either make or break you. You often have the challenge to choose between mother and spouse, child and lover, or family and spiritual path. You often have to make heartbreaking decisions, which in the end may exile you from your family. So, you need to learn that you can’t please everyone around you. You need to take care of your own sovereignty. With this Natal Lilith – Moon aspects Many other people will try to change you. You will always end up hurting someone. So you might as well pick the solution that makes your soul the happiest. You may break under the pressure of this aspect. And you may succumb to the temptation of Lilith’s forbidden fruit in the shape of sex addiction or drugs. So, If you manage to come through then these subjects are a fantastic example of the Phoenix rising from the flames. You will be the winner of your own life. The lessons you have learned from your traumas become an inspiration to those still caught up in the darkness. You can help others who have the same problems. Think about what you really expect from others and to what extent you want to get involved in relationships.
- Individuals with too many squares: You are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. You are usually striving for some more action. You are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
Lilith sextile Moon
- Typical features that sextile brings: you have an abundance of charm, persuasion, and sorcery. You have a well-defined sense of self and amazing inner security. Also, you thrive when in conflict with an oppressive force or structure. And you feed on all kinds of attention, positive or negative. Above all, you take pride in your radical traits. You are liberated by unapologetic self-expression. Shame is not part of your vocabulary. Also, social discord is entertaining. The identity relies on breaking stereotypes, standing out, or rebelling somehow. Hedonism can become a severe self-sabotaging issue if the enjoyment of freedom goes too far. You naturally find trouble wherever you go. And you are easily bored by rules and standards. These Natal Lilith – Moon aspects can manifest as a unique talent that stands out from the mediocre. You are fascinated by the occult and other worlds. Also, you will throw yourself into this fantasy realm often to avoid the pain of a gritty, grimy, or abusive domestic reality. What to do to make Lilith work in your favor? Firstly, It would be beneficial for you to know what attracts you to mysterious things or people. Secondly, avoid acting in an extremist way. Above all, Natal Lilith – Moon aspects can surrender by consciously using the true power of love as your instrument.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Lilith Trine Moon
- Typical features that trine brings: you are very comfortable exploring the darker and more unconventional parts of who you are. Also, you instinctually understand your aberrant or taboo qualities. And, you are not afraid of them. With these Natal Lilith – Moon aspects, you are naturally introspective when it comes to rejection or exclusion. You intuitively realize what separates you from others. Above all, you use your emotions and imagination to highlight your individuality. You find freedom in emotional expression. Also, you are not tied down to the person you were raised to be. And, you do not limit yourself to a personal standard any more than a societal standard. You are able to break away from habitual conformity or self-stifling habits in general. These Natal Lilith – Moon aspects can manifest as a unique talent that stands out from the mediocre. You are fascinated by the occult and other worlds. Also, you will throw yourself into this fantasy realm often to avoid the pain of a gritty, grimy, or abusive domestic reality. What to do to make Lilith work in your favor? Firstly, think about what adventures you need to live out in order for you to experience fullness. Avoid falling into major social nonconformity. Secondly, working on self-acceptance is the key to empowerment. Lilith can open to the truth by opening to the intuitive knowledge of the universe.
- Individuals with too many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Lilith – Moon aspects
Lilith quintile Moon
With these Natal Lilith – Moon aspects you are very comfortable exploring the darker and more unconventional parts of who you are. Also, you instinctually understand your aberrant or taboo qualities. And, you are not afraid of them. Also, you are naturally introspective when it comes to rejection or exclusion. You intuitively realize what separates you from others. Above all, you use your emotions and imagination to highlight your individuality. With this Natal Lilith – Moon aspects you find freedom in emotional expression. Also, you are not tied down to the person you were raised to be. And, you do not limit yourself to a personal standard any more than a societal standard. You are able to break away from habitual conformity or self-stifling habits in general.