Natal Mars – Moon aspects involve the psychological relationship between instinctive and emotional patterns with an ability to act decisively by applying a consistent will directed toward achieving aims. Mars is the planet of physical energy. It governs your sex drive, your forcefulness and your aggression. Mars is the exact opposite of Venus. It is connected with our desires for emotional, physical, mental and spiritual things that stimulate activity. The moon represents our emotional nature, our security and deepest needs. It contains our basic habits and unconscious reactions. In our personal chart it shows how we respond to our environment emotionally.
Statement that represents the Natal Mars – Moon aspects – emotional reactions!
A controlled Mars can give a healthy dose of ambition. At its worst, its energy gives anger, destructive violence, impulsive behavior, danger and every kind of cruelty. Whether this energy will be expressed positively or negatively depends on the sign of Mars, and aspects to it. See also the interpretations for Mars in the signs and Moon in the signs to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation. Below is the Natal Mars – Moon aspects interpretation.
Mars conjunct Moon
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: your emotional life is animated and excited with this aspect. With this Natal Mars – Moon aspects you can actually feel warm. In other words, you are hot-blooded and passionate people. You have considerable energy. You have a zest for life and your infectious energy can rouse the passions of others. Also, you are brave and spontaneous. There is an inherent pressure to perform and to prove yourself and it points to a defensive nature that doesn’t easily relax. You are completely ready to defend and protect your loved ones. But, you are not especially sympathetic on a more personal level. You are too emotionally excitable, self-absorbed and brusque to be considered gentle and sympathetic. Also, you are brave and you value personal freedom. Routine bores you. And you are inclined to seek out excitement in some form. You do not like to conform, you love to travel, do business and get involved in research activities. Your temper is quick, but it can disappear just as rapidly. Also, you may find it difficult not to let your strong emotions out, which has given this aspect a reputation of giving emotional rashness and a hot temper. But, this is simply a side effect of having such enthusiasm and energy for life.
- Positive traits: this aspect gives an emotionally passionate nature. Also, it gives people courage, love for adventure and the ability to find unusual solutions. You are a passionate lover and fierce fighter that need a constructive outlet for your passions.
- Negative traits: You wear your heart on your sleeve but it is healthier for you to share how you feel. Being overly sensitive to others’ reactions can create a mental state where you imagine that others plot against you.
Mars opposition Moon
- Typical features that this opposition brings –you are a passionate and emotional person. Also, you are a fighter but can suffer from being too aggressive or defensive. That kind of spirit makes you very competitive. Your instinct is simply to have what you want. You are prone to a short temper when you don’t get what you want. Regardless of the rights or wrongs of a situation, you will often win because of your passion and energy. Patience is definitely not your strong point. Your responses are quick, and you are very passionate. Winning at any cost will come at a price. Your intimate relationships suffer the most. So, you must choose your battles with more care and consideration. Always try to think before reacting. In conclusion, with some self-control, you can learn to live with some minor irritations. Cooperation and letting little things ride are not signs of weakness. Also, you can apply your aggressive instincts into hard work. Standing up for the rights of vulnerable people is great way to channel your fighting spirit. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can readjust your sense of proportion and help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism.
- Positive traits: This Natal Mars – Moon aspects makes you precocious, animated and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives. And you are very brave.
- Negative trades: Your competitive nature means you won’t give up which can cause bad moods, arguments, aggression, and conflict. Also, you hate others resisting your will. And when this happens, you respond with a personal attack. If you cannot express your emotional frustrations and anger, you may be the victim of aggression from others.
Mars square Moon
- Typical features that this square brings: this aspect creates an insatiable need to meet your desires, whether they are personal or professional. In other words, you are emotionally attached to everything you want or need. So, this is great for providing the dynamism and fighting spirit to succeed. Bit this can make you obstinate and short-tempered. You have a tendency to overreact and unleash your anger. Also you have deeply passionate nature. In love relationships will be important to find someone who also openly expresses themselves. Never try to bottle up your emotions. Try to find techniques to let emotions out in a more refined or controlled way. Your emotional flair and dramatic displays are actually your strong points. Some methods to settle your angry emotions could range from sport and fitness to more subtle meditation and breathing techniques. This Natal Mars – Moon aspects makes you suffer from emotional tension. Also, you are ruthless and indecisive. You love conflicts at home and you know how to win them. Also, you are bossy, you lead adventurous life and find it hard to conform and settle down. Standing up for the rights of vulnerable people is great way to channel your fighting spirit. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can readjust your sense of proportion and help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism.
- Positive trades: Above you are precocious, animated and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives. And you are very brave.
- Negative trades: With these Natal Mars – Moon aspects your natural tendency is to shoot first and ask questions later. Your feeling of being threatened can manifest as over sensitivity, or in fact, as emotional attacks from others.
Mars sextile Moon
- Typical features that this sextile brings: you have a passionate enthusiasm to work and play. This aspect is an indicator of a successful life. Above all, you are daring, charismatic, passionate and most appealing to the senses. You draw a crowd. That is because you are so expressive and energetic. It would be most difficult to upset you. That is because this Natal Mars – Moon aspects brings such well-balanced emotional energy and charm. There is a competitive nature to this aspect which makes winning come easy. You can express your need for independence, while also being part of the group. You have the respect and support of most everyone. That is because of your drive, initiative and courage. Bravery comes naturally. And you could satisfy an inner need by fighting for a worthy cause. You need an emotional connection in order to feel complete on a physical level. Also, you often have an affection and talent for sports, but other factors in the natal chart are necessary to provide the motivation and commitment. This harmonious aspect creates constructive and practical people. You are able to solve problems at home easily. That is because you are good willing and prepared to compromise. You are open and you express yourself with seriousness. Also, you are great host. Because your emotions are strong and you know how to channel them into constructive channels, you don’t easily understand such things as crimes of passion.
- Positive trades: You are passionate people who love life. Your emotions are powerful and immediate, but your passion is controlled and directed. Also, success and popularity result from a warm attractiveness.
- Negative trades: This Natal Mars – Moon aspects are very balanced, and there are no negative traits.
Mars Trine Moon
- Typical features that this trine brings: this aspect is an indicator of a successful life. You are daring, charismatic, sexy and most appealing to the senses. Also, you can give off a special kind of attractive and entertaining energy. You draw a crowd. You express your feelings without holding back. In other words, you express both sad and happy feelings without restraint. Other people appreciate and respect your openness and honesty. Also you are attractive, charismatic and charming. You are a passionate lover. Also you have the sexual magnetism. You would have a more successful relationship with a partner who is strong-willed and adventurous. You will fight for your family and your beliefs. The trine aspect is harmonious and more dynamic sextile. People with the trine between the Mars and Moon have incorporated the traits of the aspect into their personalities, expressing them naturally and consistently. You accept the need for compromise. And you know adjustments are necessary for harmonious relationships. You meet challenges and difficulties positively. And you apply effort to transcend or resolve them. However, your self-image is strong enough not to collapse when failures are encountered. There will be disappointments. You take a philosophical approach to life, shrug your shoulders and carry on.
- Positive trades: You are passionate people who love life. Your emotions are powerful and immediate, but your passion is controlled and directed. Also, success and popularity result from a warm attractiveness. While feelings and emotions are intense and powerful, you have confidence in your ability to handle them.
- Negative trades: This Natal Mars – Moon aspects are very balanced, and there are no negative traits.
MINOR Natal Mars – Moon aspects
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Mars and the Moon.