Natal Mars – Venus aspects suggests a connection between the need to get what you want, love and money. Venus rules our sentiments, what we value and pleasure including grace and charm. Venus rules the arts, love and romance and comfort. We look to Venus in your natal chart to identify how we approach our relationships whether through security, conquest or adventure and what things in life bring you most pleasure. See also the interpretations for Mars in the Houses and thte Venus in houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
Statement that represents the Natal Mars – Venus aspects: I love passion!
Mars symbolizes the need to get what we want. In other words, it represents our driving force which includes sex drive, initiative and courage. Mars tells us about our desires and will. It also tells us about how we are able to overcome obstacles. With Venus warming your natal chart, you’re radiant to others and are very friendly. A close conjunction means big talents for beautifying and sharing the good life. You go after what makes life pleasurable and artful. Below is the Natal Mars – Venus aspects interpretation.
Mars conjunct Venus
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: you possess personal magnetism in spades. You live and breathe romantic relationships. In conclusion, you easily form relationships. Relationships are very important to you. And, you also require a fair amount of excitement, adventure and passion in relationships in order to feel alive and vital. With this conjunction, there is a pleasing blend of self-assertion and cooperation. Men with this aspect are often too dominating in romantic situations. And they might gain a reputation for being “macho”. You are quite direct about what you want in a relationship. Also, you are quite passionate. Your strong desire for love and affection means that love relationships take up much of your time. Finding a new partner comes easy for you thanks to your magnetic attractiveness. Also, you are popular in social settings and with the public in general. You have also intense goal-directed energy. A strong work ethic and creative passion can lead to marked accomplishments and wide recognition for your achievements.
- Positive traits: With this Natal Mars – Venus aspects you are generally highly creative and are bent on finding outlets for your creativity. Your vitality and warm energy is something that can be felt by others, as if it lies just below the surface.
- Negative traits: It can be a challenge maintaining perspective when it comes to relationships. Your level of intensity may be too much for a partner to cope with. And, people with this conjunction often have many marriages or affairs. Flirting would be most enjoyable but you must remain conscious of the effect on an existing partner if you wish to maintain a long-term relationship.
Mars opposition Venus
- Typical features that this opposition brings : You are very passionate. Above all you need an active romantic and sexual life to drive you. This area of your life is often challenging, especially in youth. When you love someone you express your strong feelings through deeply passionate and sometimes dramatic displays of affection. As much as you want to be involved in a passionate relationship, it’s difficult to find a relationship that mirrors your strong desires and expectations. You are very creative and challenges in relationships may be a large part of the drive behind your poetry, music, or other art. You are prone to love-hate relationships with others. Some level of competitiveness, anger, frustration, or angst is present in your romantic relationships. Although you are quick to anger, you are generally just as quick to forget about it. Dominating others through your sexuality or allowing yourself to be dominated in this way is also present. You are best suited to a partner who is vibrant and not too submissive, someone to match your intense passions. But, even with such a partner you will probably still experience a stormy relationship. This aspect is similar to conjunction but you get offended more easily and your emotions are unbalanced
- Positive traits: With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects, you are highly creative and generally are driven to express that creativity.
- Negative traits: You are very impulsive and you often want impossible things from your partners. Also you are easily filled with enthusiasm about something but you lose your interest very quickly. There can be abuse in relationships, either in the form of receiving or giving it. This is a very physical planetary aspect, and your high energy does need other forms of release besides sex.
Mars square Venus
- Typical features that this square brings: intense love-hate feelings into relationships, especially intimate relationships. Any irritation at loved ones can rapidly escalate to anger and temper tantrums. But, this intensity of feeling subsides just as quickly as it builds, once the pressure valve has been released. Although you are quick to anger, you are generally just as quick to forget about it. Dominating others through your sexuality or allowing yourself to be dominated in this way is also present. With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects you are best suited to a partner who is vibrant and not too submissive, someone to match your intense passions. But, even with such a partner you will probably still experience a stormy relationship. Physically creating things can also be beneficial in relieving the tension of this aspect. Small group activities, would help in gaining more self-confidence in social situations. So you need to learn more self-control. Open and honest sharing of deep feelings will help to achieve the strongest desire, which is usually a stable and harmonious, lasting relationship. You are very creative and challenges in relationships may be a large part of the drive behind your poetry, music, or other art.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects you are quick with your perceptions, very passionate and creative. When you love someone you express your strong feelings through deeply passionate way.
- Negative traits: You can be quick on the trigger when it comes to verbal reactions to other people. You are very impulsive and you often want impossible things from your partners. Also you are easily filled with enthusiasm about something but you lose your interest very quickly.
Mars sextile Venus
- Typical features that this sextile brings – This is harmonious aspect. You have a vivacious, engaging and honest personality. It is easy for you to attract attention. You radiate charm, vitality and enthusiasm on some level that others appreciate. Above all, you have a way of presenting yourself in a straightforward manner. And your ability to admit your mistakes and your fumbles only makes your charm stronger. You are very considerate and kind. Usually, you have many friends and like to spend your free time meaningfully. There is nothing superficial about your beauty and friendliness. With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects you have a zest for life and a strong desire to experience everything with intensity. Your harmonious and peaceful nature means you often attract non-aggressive and genuine partners. You want a partner that is able to meet your strongly sensual desires. You are a people person. And you would excel in any career where your suave and charismatic nature can have a positive influence on others.
- Positive traits: You find it easy and natural to get along with both sexes quite equally. Also, you have a lot of creative energy and you do most of things in a relaxed manner. Your playful and sporty nature together with creative talent makes you very versatile. The warm, fuzzy aura or glow around your face can be used to your advantage in self-promotion or the promotion of any cause you wish to fight for.
- Negative traits: With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects you possess considerable creative talents. But you often take your talents for granted and need some kind of stimulus to do something with them. One of the reasons for this is the fact that your creativity comes so naturally that you may be surprised when others recognize them.
Mars trine Venus
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is also harmonious but the more dynamic aspect. You incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, more naturally and consistently. With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects your balanced nature allows you to enjoy life to the fullest while not drawing on the energy of others. People enjoy being around you because you love sharing your true self. You are actively creating harmony and beauty through your work and art. You have developed a harmonious coordination between the masculine and feminine energies within yourself. Also, you combine strength with grace, power with elegance, decisiveness and effort with pleasure, passion with tenderness. There are no mysteries or hidden intentions for others to worry about. You are comfortable being yourself in any situation and will have no trouble making genuine friends. You may have many friends but in more intimate relationships will most likely prefer a long-term partnership where loyalty is important. Your harmonious and peaceful nature means you often attract non-aggressive and genuine partners. You want a partner that is able to meet your strongly sensual desires. You are a people person. And you would excel in any career where your suave and charismatic nature can have a positive influence on others.
- Positive traits: With this With these Natal Mars – Venus aspects you have a romantic soul. Actively bringing people together in some way, for mutual pleasure and benefits, is also one of your gifts. You can show your creativity in all areas of life, from your animated personal nature to your hobbies and your career. Art, drama, and music are not the only professions that your creativity can be expressed.
- Negative traits: There are no negative traits with this harmonious aspect
MINOR Natal Mars – Venus aspects
Originally posted 2020-10-13 19:50:00.