Natal Moon – Pluto aspects involve relationship between instinctive and emotional patterns with a consistent will directed toward living out your role in society’s evolution. Those aspect often indicate a more evolved person that has insight into the psychology and psyche of all people with whom one comes into contact.
Statement that represents the Natal Moon – Pluto aspects – I empower!
Pluto represents psychic or spiritual energy. Pluto is the Roman name of the Greek god of death and the underworld, Hades. That is why is also related to death, renewal, regeneration and transformation. Pluto represents the unconscious urge to transform repressed ego-desire energies into group-desire energies. The reason of this transformation is living out your role in society’s evolution. Pluto represents sexuality, obsessive desires, transformation, power and the ingredients of great wealth. Also, Pluto has dominion over drastic changes that bring true upheavals. Pluto will transform those things in your life that require regeneration. See also the interpretations for Moon in the signs and Pluto in the signs to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation. Below is the Natal Moon – Pluto aspects interpretation.
Moon conjunct Pluto
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: this aspect gives an intense and dramatic emotional life. You feel things so deeply that it is sometimes hard to control your reactions. Also, you experience extremes in moods and a tendency toward serious and dark moods. Above all you have powerful intuition. Dreams, visions or psychic impression are often extremely vivid. Emotional manipulation is often at home and in intimate relationships. Your powerful subconscious has great powers of regeneration and transformation. So, you can easily learn psychological self-analysis and techniques for accessing deeply buried memories and emotions. Meditations, astrology, dreams work, are some ways to positively transform sinister emotions or destructive behaviors. You are a born psychologist, understanding the inner workings of those with whom you come into contact. Some people with this aspect feel the need for early independence from their mother or families. You may find that you can use music as a means by which you can release your emotional drama. Fear of loss and rejection can lead you to hold on very tightly to the people you love. So, you need to learn to loosen the reins you have on those you hold dear. That is because they can feel smothered or trapped. The superficial is not enough for you. You hunger for emotional experience and you want more from life than simply living automaticly.
- Positive traits: Your powerful subconscious is capable of amazing things. In other words, you can make things happen with the power of your mind.
- Negative traits: You may become overwhelmed by fear and paranoia. In these situations you believe that others are trying to control you. Such behaviors as manipulation, lying and intimidation may follow. Also, you can be quite compulsive.
Moon opposition Pluto
- Typical features that this opposition brings – this aspect gives you intense and complex feelings. The extremes in mood and behavior often cause relationship problems. Your emotions can become so intense that they frighten other people. This Natal Moon – Pluto aspects most resembles bipolar symptoms. Alternating extremes of emotion and behavior are the signs of both. There is no need to feel ashamed of your emotional nature. In other words, these strong emotions show how much you care for loved ones. Don’t let other people tell you how to feel. When you are sad you are very sad. Your depressive periods can include crying, hopelessness, fear and obsessiveness. When you are happy you are unsettling happy. During manic periods you may feel unusually energetic, happy, or irritable and make poorly thought out decisions. If you don’t feel confident enough to talk to family or friends about your dark feelings then see a therapist or psychologist. Above all, you have a strong urge to share your innermost emotions with other But, you have a simultaneous desire to control what others know about you. As much as you want to share yourself emotionally with others, you rarely reveal your vulnerabilities. Learning to accept your emotions for what they are, and to express them in a manner that allows others in, is an important challenge in your life.
- Positive traits: you are very sensitive person and you really care for your loved ones.
- Negative trades: In extreme cases, you may experience psychosis or dangerous feelings. Anxiety disorders, substance abuse, self-harm or suicidal thoughts are signs that you must see a psychiatrist. This is one of the challenging aspects. If you don’t feel confident enough to talk to family or friends about your dark feelings then see a therapist or psychologist.
Moon square Pluto
- Typical features that this square brings: this aspect gives an intense emotional life and compulsive behavior patterns. Dark emotions and self-destructive behaviors can cause emotional crisis through life. Your emotions can become so intense that they frighten other people. This Natal Moon – Pluto aspects gives extremes of emotion and behavior. There is no need to feel ashamed of your emotional nature. In other words, these strong emotions show how much you care for loved ones. Don’t let other people tell you how to feel. When you are sad you are very sad. Your depressive periods can include crying, hopelessness, fear and obsessiveness. When you are happy you are unsettling happy. During manic periods you may feel unusually energetic, happy, or irritable and make poorly thought out decisions. If you don’t feel confident enough to talk to family or friends about your dark feelings then see a therapist or psychologist. Above all, you have a strong urge to share your innermost emotions with other But, you have a simultaneous desire to control what others know about you. As much as you want to share yourself emotionally with others, you rarely reveal your vulnerabilities. Learning to accept your emotions for what they are, and to express them in a manner that allows others in, is an important challenge in your life.
- Positive trades: you are very sensitive person
- Negative trades: The compulsive and obsessive nature of this aspect can lead to problems with diet, substance abuse, or bigotry in the form of racism or other phobias. This is one of the challenging aspects. If you don’t feel confident enough to talk to family or friends about your dark feelings then see a therapist or psychologist.
Moon sextile Pluto
- Typical features that this sextile brings: aspect gives an intense emotional nature. You are a highly sensitive person. So, you will feel things more deeply than most other people. Above all, you are sensitive to the feelings involved in close relationships with family and partners. If a loved one is in a bad mood then it would make you feel down too. On the other hand, if you feel love and joy then the others around you will feel those same emotions. This characteristic is the incredible power of your subconscious. You have great intuition, instincts and good habits. Also, you are able to focus narrowly on one topic and deeply probe for answers. You would make a good propagandist or secret service agent. So, your talent for solving mysteries could lead to investigative work, research or work as a psychic or astrologer. You love involving yourself in dramas, especially emotional dramas. That is why your relationships are never superficial. In other words, you get to the cause of any relationship difficulty then expose it to be healed. You are a sensual and emotional lover. And you are a deep, perceptive and insightful friend. You come across as powerful and intense. And usually this brings you respect from others,
- Positive trades: This Natal Moon – Pluto aspects makes you very sensitive. Your emotions are so intense that they can have a profound influence on people and events around you. Seemingly afraid of nothing, you tackle problems with confidence. And, you intuitively accept that life is demanding.
- Negative trades: Although sometimes obsessive and compulsive, this is a very positive aspect. Dependent on other aspect and fixed stars, you could easily manipulate others and get them to do what you want.
Moon Trine Pluto
- Typical features that this trine brings: aspect gives a rich emotional life and deep relationships. You feel things more than others. In other words, you feel everything from news stories to relationships. You are naturally perceptive, and you tune easily into the feelings of others and the mood of your surroundings. Magnetic attractiveness is just one reason for your popularity. You tend to have strong morals and are honest and very genuine. A rich imagination and dream life can give rise to many creative talents, such as poetry, dance, painting, singing and acting. Besides artistic pursuits, any role in which your empathy is required would suit you well. There is a distinct emotional need to escape into the world of imagination. And you have the need to withdraw from others at times when you need to re-center yourself. Strong and sudden feelings and hunches can overcome you. Often your intuition is correct. Also your imagination is powerful and you can read too much into a situation as a result. Some laziness is connected with this aspect. This stems from a natural timidity and sensitivity that is apparent from youth. Working closely with others at the emotional level would give you fulfillment. So, human rights, charities or animal welfare are just some fields in which you would excel. Connecting to someone at the emotional level is important to you. Even though strange or intense, your interactions with others are going to be positive and soul evolving.
- Positive trades: With this Natal Moon – Pluto aspects you feel things at a deeper level, at the psychic level. You should have good psychic skills or at least a very acute intuition.
- Negative trades: This is another harmonious aspect. But you can be over sensitive.
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Moon and Pluto
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.