Natal Neptune – Mars aspects
Natal Neptune – Mars aspects suggest a connection between deeper dimensions of life with the need to get what you want. Neptune represents things that aren’t quite as they appear elusive and unreal. Wherever Neptune sits in your natal chart will indicate how you express your mystical side. It’s also connected with karma, visualization, dreams, and the psychic realm. Neptune is called the Lord of the Invisible Empire. Neptune represents a dimension of life that cannot be experienced by our five senses. We can only understand and perceive it in our imagination. Mars represents our driving force which includes sex drive, initiative, and courage. See also the interpretations for Neptune in the Houses and Mars in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
A statement that represents the Natal Neptune – Mars aspects: experiencing the world on another level!!
Mars tells us about our desires and will. It also tells us how we are able to overcome obstacles. Mars tells us about our desires and will. It also tells us how we are able to overcome obstacles. Close conjunction means big talents for beautifying and sharing the good life. You go after what makes life pleasurable and artful. Below is Natal Neptune – Mars aspects interpretation.
Neptune conjunct Mars
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: your approach to the world is unusual. You have an easy, likable charm, and this can be your downfall if you’re not careful. In youth, you might find that you ascribe yourself to the image that others have created for you. Others often see you like the good guy, the easygoing person. As you go along, you might discover that it’s easy to get out of sticky situations with this image. So, you might resort to lies and tricks in order to come out looking good to others. The challenge in your life should be to either live up to the image of the good guy or to break free from it. You tend to act impulsively. Also, you do not always take responsibility for your actions. It is difficult for you to plan ahead. So, you need to learn to look carefully before you leap and to examine every situation from a realistic point of view. These Natal Neptune – Mars aspects manifest themselves in two directions. You search for higher sense of life, find it, and become involved in it. Or you do not manage to find it, and you start pulling away from reality. This is an excellent aspect for art, film, photography, and fashion. In love relationships, you may suffer repeated disappointments until you learn to see your partner more realistically.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Neptune – Mars aspects you have a magnetic personality. Others are drawn to you and seek the pleasure of your company. Your active imagination is fascinating and inspiring to others. You are more a lover than a fighter, you have rich fantasies, and you are a very sensitive lover.
- Negative traits: Take good care of your health; you are more prone to infection than others.
Neptune opposition Mars
- Typical features that this opposition brings: this is a challenging aspect. You have difficulty trusting in your ability to go after things that you want in a direct manner. Also, you may have difficulty pinpointing what it is that you want. Or you may feel that you do not deserve it due to a basic lack of self-confidence. Your imagination is very powerful. So, you easily imagine things going wrong. You’re attracted to mysteries and intrigue. Fears of sexual inadequacy can be great with this aspect. If you are involved in immoral activities, guilt has a way of cropping up in unusual ways and could lead you on a self-destructive path. You can be very creative at keeping your motives and personal agenda hidden. You are often passive-aggressive in your approach to others, and this can cause a lot of problems in your life. Others are bound to eventually sense that you are not to be trusted, and this is often for good reason. You may have to deal with more than your share of negative influences in the form of deceptive people. You can find the appropriate inner strength and courage through more subtle or creative ways. Music, dance, poetry will meet your need for creative self-expression. It is in your best interests to be comfortable with, and know your own limits.
- Positive traits: These Natal Neptune – Mars aspects are very challenging. Some of the most important lessons you need to learn in life are self-control, self-assertion, and trust in yourself.
- Negative traits: You often have low self-confidence, fear of rejection, and criticism. And you often use roundabout means to go after what you want. At your worst, you can be disorganized in your approach to life, easily procrastinating and lacking follow-through when you do begin a task.
Neptune square Mars
- Typical features that this square brings: your practical approach to life is greatly suppressed. You often combine feverish activities in order to promote yourself through illusions of your unrealistic ideals and fantasies. Also, you are often chaotic. These Natal Neptune – Mars aspects brings bravery and glamour but also intrigue and scandal. You simply have to express your strong desires by fighting for some worthy cause, you do it through your actions. Your passions are not bound by traditional public standards. You may be attracted to persons who are unavailable, perhaps because they are already married or simply hard to reach. Sometimes you find it more convenient to see your lover as you wish her to be rather than as she really is. Artistic creation, drama, or other areas in which you can express yourself imaginatively are excellent for you. Talking about people behind their back must be avoided. This aspect can create suspicion already so you must make an extra effort, to be honest, and to appear honest. It is also very important to have faith in yourself. When you feel scared, weak, and vulnerable, it is critically important to trust that things will be okay. After a loss or disappointment, it is important not to be hard on yourself. But don’t blame someone either. Wait until you calm down then think rationally about why things did not turn out as you had hoped.
- Positive traits: These Natal Neptune – Mars aspects are great for mysticism and it reinforces imagination and fantasy which you often prefer to reality.
- Negative traits: Passive-aggressiveness can be a problem in your life. Ordinary life often seems drab and uninteresting to you and you must have something that stirs your imagination. You tend to either overestimate or underestimate your own power and abilities.
Neptune sextile Mars
- Typical features that this sextile brings: this harmonious aspect manifests itself by giving you great fantasy, creativity, idealism, and artistic talents. You must have honesty in your relationships and will accept nothing less. You are sensual and passionate in relationships but also passionate about finding the truth of a matter. You have idealistic, spiritual, or religious nature. In other words, you can exist in a higher vibrational dimension and may seem and feel different. This may account for a sense of being special. Others will pick this up too. And you will sense their awe as a celebrity would. There may be subtle abilities associated with psychic sensitivity. In other words, you may interact with or see entities that most do not. Your goals in life may also be less tangible, practical, or material than others. Yet your creativity can easily be felt through art, music, poetry, astrology, or religion. With these Natal Neptune – Mars aspects your strength, courage, and leadership ability can lead to success in fighting for just causes according to your spiritual beliefs. Physical culture is likely to be important to you, especially in your young adult life. You can gain great enjoyment from expressing yourself through physical movement and dance, where fluency and grace may be present. In later years, this can become an interest in the bodywork of yoga.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Neptune – Mars aspects you are sensitive to the needs of others. Anything that will benefit society as a whole has your approval. You are a romantic at heart and very sensitive in love.
- Negative traits: You are very impractical. A typical image of people with this aspect is an artist who knows the entire world of culture but he or she is useless in his or her private life.
Neptune trine Mars
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is also harmonious but the more dynamic aspect. You incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, more naturally and consistently. These Natal Neptune – Mars aspects make you sympathetic, kind, and highly perceptive. You can detect insincerity or dishonesty in others with ease. Others find you magnetic, charming, and very sociable. You have the ability to effectively motivate people without being forceful or bossy. You prefer an uncomplicated yet stimulating love life and are a warm and tender lover. Your passionate drive and creativity are ideal for a career in music or acting and any of the physical arts. There is a strong tendency with this aspect to fight for the underdog, so political or social activism would appeal to you as well. You must have honesty in your relationships and will accept nothing less. You are sensual and passionate in relationships but also passionate about finding the truth of a matter. You have idealistic, spiritual, or religious nature. In other words, you can exist in a higher vibrational dimension and may seem and feel different. You can gain great enjoyment from expressing yourself through physical movement and dance, where fluency and grace may be present. In later years, this can become an interest in the bodywork of yoga. Anything that will benefit society as a whole has your approval. You are a romantic at heart and very sensitive in love.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Neptune – Mars aspects you have the ability to balance your needs for both spiritual growth and physical achievement and can usually manage to do both simultaneously. You are a romantic at heart and very sensitive in love.
- Negative traits: there are no negative traits about this aspect.
MINOR Natal Neptune – Mars aspects
Neptune Inconjunct Mars
With these Natal Neptune – Mars aspects your idealism and exaggerated expectations of others and life can lead you into very frustrating circumstances. So, you may feel emotionally and physically exhausted. Also, your energy and emotions strengthen as you learn how and where to be involved in other projects. In other words, you have difficulty learning realistic boundaries with others. Also, you need to learn about realistic limits about what you can expect from yourself. With these Natal Neptune – Mars aspects artistic expression can help you give form to your humanitarian temperament.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.