Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects suggest a connection between deeper dimensions of life with basic instincts of aggression, anger, and survival. Neptune is called the Lord of the Invisible Empire. Neptune represents a dimension of life that cannot be experienced by our five senses. We can only understand and perceive it in our imagination. Pluto represents a highly transformative intense energy. In your chart, Pluto shows areas of life where you will face the intense powers of creation and destruction. See also the interpretations for Neptune in the Houses and Pluto in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
A statement that represents the Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects: The Force Of Nature!!
Neptune represents things that aren’t quite as they appear elusive and the unreal. Wherever Neptune sits in your natal chart will indicate how you express your mystical side. It’s also connected with karma, visualization, dreams, and the psychic realm. Below is Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects interpretation.
Neptune conjunct Pluto
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: aspect gives fantastic imagination. You can get lost in your head. You have a tendency to mimic and adopt the characteristics of the things around you and your true identity may become buried beneath layers of a lie. Getting to truly know you may be difficult to do. With these Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects in the natal chart, you will likely develop a self-image that is apt to undergo frequent changes or phases. Upheavals in your personal status quo may keep others guessing as to what version of the personality they will see next. This chameleon-like ability allows you to blend and mesh seamlessly with a variety of different groups and situations. The sensitivity to your environment also enables you to pick up and mirror the vibes you receive from others. You have a fertile imagination and can envision yourself in almost anyone’s shoes by inhabiting them mentally. Also, this is a very creative aspect to have. There may be artistic ability like performance arts, or writing. This conjunction always brings profound historical changes. In other words, it ends old conflicts or causes new conflicts. On some level, the aspect probably activates a greater openness to the mysteries that surround you. Situations sometimes demand that you take a look at what you ordinarily ignore and may coerce you to uncover the truth. To the extent that you have equivocated on various matters by not being direct, this process can require that you repair what is misleading.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects brings intense emotions, understanding, a sense of mysticism, and the desire for profound personal transformation.
- Negative traits: You can get lost in your imaginary world and lose track of yourself.
Neptune opposition Pluto
- Typical features that this opposition brings: you have increased intuition and spiritual awareness. Emotionally, you spend many moments with memories. And mentally, you have heightened psychological activity. More than usual your dreams are remembered and are significant. With these Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects there is the openness to explore deeper, more subtle dimensions of life. Also, you love all kinds of occult and occult practices. Also, the paranormal or spiritual dimensions of life are emphasized in your life. Whether it’s science, spirituality, or politics, this aspect in a natal chart will reflect humankind’s collective subconscious desire to gain power. The unclarities and the chaos may take control of your desires and make you more susceptible to getting lost and to turn in the wrong direction. You can be a participant in or victim of corrupt political and social institutions. You’re probing and inventive, but in stressed situations, you can be obsessive and often involved in negative use of clairvoyant abilities. You’re often markedly different from others and often become involved in racial, religious, and social complications. Psychic or occult leanings can produce subtle emotional and mental stresses, causing tension between unconscious desires and an urge for power. You can have obsessional tendencies, often due to blockage of the normal flow of imagination.
- Positive traits: These Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects, make you very creative.
- Negative traits: A sense of isolation or being so different from others may bring on addictions or obsessions, or else exacerbate some existing peculiarity. Finding the right balance between blind faith and continual questioning may result in experimentation and extremes. You love high stakes gambling. You can be careless with your resources. Forgetting what it is like to struggle.
Neptune square Pluto
- Typical features that this square brings: There is a particular interest aroused for anything involving the afterlife or the theory of reincarnation. You have an overall thirst for knowledge, mostly of self, that will enable you to better control your reactions throughout life. Also, you often come to the realization that most of the things happening to you are beyond your power. As such, it will be easier for you to lay back and relax. A sense of isolation or being so different from others may bring on addictions or obsessions, or else exacerbate some existing peculiarity. Finding the right balance between blind faith and continual questioning may result in experimentation and extremes. But at some stage, the middle ground can be found. You are often generous and sympathetic with others, having a good heart which is also liable to be abused and taken advantage of by less understanding people. With these Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects psychic or occult leanings can produce subtle emotional and mental stresses, causing tension between unconscious desires and an urge for power. You can have obsessional tendencies, often due to blockage of the normal flow of imagination.
- Positive traits: You are devoted to accomplishing your own goals, using your creativity as your main tool, which will also eventually benefit humanity’s welfare. Also, you have great imagination and fantasy. With these Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects, you are able to see hidden truths. And are able to gain an analytical ability like none other, enabling you to better yourself more efficiently and notice any slight details or subtle changes.
- Negative traits: Pluto is rather impulsive and stubborn. So this can mean that you might either fight for what you believe in or develop yourself to the best of your power. Or you might simply self-destruct under all the stress due to impassivity.
Neptune sextile Pluto
- Typical features that this sextile brings: Neptune sextile Pluto is an inter-generational planetary aspect lasting from 1950 to 2032. This aspect gives a pioneering spirit, making you unafraid to challenge the accepted way of thinking. You can deconstruct any aspect of life, a belief, or a procedure. You are inspired by truth and human potential. You tap into the collective subconscious and can gauge the prevailing thoughts of humanity. You are a compulsive organizer and control freak. Above all, you seek order in chaos and simplicity in complexity. You love transforming everything from communication to spirituality, creativity to sexuality. The ultimate aim is to bring people closer together, not in the physical sense but in the spiritual sense. You are dreaming up, or Imagineering, a more humanitarian approach and shared responsibility for the welfare of everyone and everything, the collective dream. These Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects make you an optimistic, generous, and spiritual person. Social justice, morals, and human rights would all be of interest to you. You should have a talent for research and teaching in the humanities and social sciences.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects your positive attitude and good works are repaid by the universe. Above all, you are a humanitarian, who seek order and harmony.
- Negative traits: this is a harmonious aspect with no major negative traits
Neptune trine Pluto
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is also harmonious but the more dynamic aspect. You incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, more naturally and consistently. These Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects indicate that you find great allies in your friends. Also, it gives you compassion, ideals of a reformer, artistic inclinations, and religious visions. These visions can be suppressed by stronger aspects of other planets. This aspect is excellent for lawyers and judges. Higher legislative bodies should be established during this harmonious aspect. Religion and prayer may interest you but personal spiritual enlightenment is more important to you. From your spiritual quest comes an interest in rituals and customs. Your enthusiasm and dashing appeal can lead to popularity. Also, you are a romantic with magnetic attractiveness. You can have a spellbinding social presence and leadership skills. You are blessed with ample and varied creative talents and feel at home on the stage and screen. Also, you love singing, dancing, acting, yoga, dreaming, and meditation. You empathize with others and will do almost anything to help someone in need. You are very generous and you do not expect a reward for your generosity. Above all, you are happy to simply make the world a better place. Also, there is a religious or spiritual inspiration to your acts of charity. You have faith that the moral or humanitarian issues you care about will improve thanks to your efforts.
- Positive traits: These Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects are harmonious. It is a long-lasting aspectand it affects peace-making attitudes. In connection with other aspects, it further enhances peace-building and transformative actions on a global scale.
- Negative traits: there are no negative traits about this aspect.
MINOR Natal Neptune – Pluto aspects
There are no Minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between Neptune and Pluto.