Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects
Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects suggest a connection between the deeper dimensions of life with the way we were taught and brought up in the world. It also suggests a sense of development and support, which can lead to opportunities, wealth, and faith. Saturn is our severe teacher who is able to ruthlessly examine our maturity. It is not only the despot but also the archetype of the sage who uses pain as a means to get our attention on what we should focus on. Depending on the nature of the signs involved, one might expect a sensitive way of communicating. See also the interpretations for Neptune in the Houses and Saturn in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
A Statement that represents the Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects: experiencing the world on another level!!
Neptune is called the Lord of the Invisible Empire. Neptune represents a dimension of life that cannot be experienced by our five senses. We can only understand and perceive it in our imagination. Below is Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects interpretation.
Neptune conjunct Saturn
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: this is a major planetary aspect occurring every 36.4 years. And, it can make life very difficult if you lacked a supportive home life when you were growing up. You often need to learn self-confidence and self-belief. This is important because this aspect brings fear and disappointment. Hard work is needed to gain the education and skills to succeed in life. Above all, honesty and respect will make sure you reach your full potential. If you do these things, you really can make your dreams come true. You really must work very hard if your parents were weak and unreliable. Positive thinking can make your dreams come with this aspect. But, negative thinking can make your nightmares come true. If you cannot help yourself then seek medical help, especially if you suffer from anxiety or depression.
- With these Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects you may be susceptible to deception, fraud, and other unethical treatment. The best way to avoid such things is to be strictly moral in your behavior. You will gain confidence and self-respect when you face reality and stop deceiving yourself and others. Only then you will truly believe in yourself and be able to trust others. Then you will stop worrying. Imagine a positive future and it will manifest.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects you can be self-sacrificing in a healthy way. You could potentially live with very little material comfort. Possessions are not that important to you and you are willing to sacrifice personal needs for your beliefs and to help other people.
- Negative traits: If you do not think highly of yourself then other people will not treat you well. Escapism through drugs, fantasy, gambling, sexual affairs, conspiracy theories, or cults could stunt your development.
Neptune opposition Saturn
- Typical features that this opposition brings: this is a major planetary aspect that occurs every 36 years. It causes confusion about relationships with other people. Or it causes confusion about your personal relationship with your environment and the outer world. Your duties and responsibilities can simply get you down due to misunderstandings, self-doubt, and pessimism. Also, you may feel you can’t live up to the expectations of others. This can leave you feeling scared or depressed. You can project your fears, anxieties, and nervousness on other people. This can make you look scared of others. Learning to trust is a big lesson for you. With these Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects you must work hard on trusting others and yourself. Otherwise, you will end up trusting bad people and being suspicious of good people. You need to find a bridge to contact those people of goodwill. If you can find an intimate partner who is supportive, then that frustrated ideal may be reborn. In accepting another as they are, you discover that this is the way for healing. With trust comes self-reliance. A non-materialistic approach will make your life simpler. Too many possessions, debts, or responsibilities will make your life too complicated. You are more vulnerable than most to deception, scandal, and negative psychic energy.
- Positive traits: You are very organized. Education, discipline, self-confidence, cross-training, and relatively high moral standards will lead to lasting success and security.
- Negative traits: These Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects block your imagination and deduction and bring chaos and confusion to practical matters. You have backward opinions and beliefs. This aspect has similar manifestations as a conjunction but not as strong. Also, you can experience great spiritual passion. You may expand your consciousness at all costs and use all possible means to achieve your goal.
Neptune square Saturn
- Typical features that this square brings: it creates tests and challenges in achieving your hopes and goals. These challenges can be psychological in the form of guilt, fears, and anxieties. Also, you may face delays and restrictions from others or events in your life. These Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects block your imagination and deduction and bring chaos and confusion to practical matters. You have backward opinions and beliefs. This aspect has similar manifestations as a conjunction but not as strong. Also, you can experience great spiritual passion. You may expand your consciousness at all costs and use all possible means to achieve your goal. This is a karmic aspect so you do experience some hardships in order to raise your consciousness. In other words, you will liberate yourself of some negative karma through hard experiences. Time, self-discipline, patience, and persistence will help in overcoming fears. Also, that will lead to the achievement of your hopes and goals. Dark experiences will give you all the life experience and determination you need. You will be more vulnerable than most to getting stuck in the darkness. There is no point in beating yourself up about things that happened in the past. Once you forgive yourself then others will too. Why feel guilty because you are not ideal? Your real task is just to become yourself. The self-imposed barriers of Saturn will collapse, and Neptune will flow through, healing you and inspiring you to find a new way.
- Positive traits: Neptune governs creative and artistic pursuits such as music, dance, and film. There is obviously real potential in drawing on some life lessons to help in creative self-expression.
- Negative traits: These Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects bring fear, paranoia, and addictions. It may appear that you have to deal with more disappointment than most others.
Neptune sextile Saturn
- Typical features that this sextile brings: you have strong faith and belief in yourself. Also, you place a lot of energy on being true to your own set of standards and ideals, not those of other people. You judge yourself and your achievements by these high standards. And, you are too hard on yourself sometimes. You have the patience to do things your way and the right way. And, above all, you do not take shortcuts to success. You are determined to make your wishes come true. And, you will postpone your own happiness and comfort to make sure of your success. Yet you are also an optimist and a dreamer with big potential. Your strong faith inspires other people to make their wishes come true. Others are also willing to help you. That is because you earn their respect without seeking it. To others, it can seem like you are sacrificing your own hopes and wishes by helping others. But, the karmic nature of Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects means your good deeds are repaid in sometimes mysterious ways. You are good at being self-sufficient. And, you gain satisfaction and happiness through hard work and accomplishment. Also, you have a tendency to attract attention. And, you can bring people together for a common reason. You intuitively understand prevailing trends and expectations of your community..
- Positive traits: These Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects are harmonious and positive. You use your dreams and fantasies as the basis for your practical activities. You systematically and harmoniously progress in your spiritual growth. It is very likely you will reach your goals because you have a realistic outlook and practical approach.
- Negative traits: These Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects are very harmonious aspects with no negative traits.
Neptune trine Saturn
- Typical features that this trine brings: this is another harmonious aspect. You are a dreamer but are also practical and sensible. You are optimistic yet realistic about your potential. With patience and self-discipline, you avoid taking short cuts so you can reach your full potential. You have strong faith and belief in yourself. Also, you place a lot of energy on being true to your own set of standards and ideals, not those of other people. You judge yourself and your achievements by these high standards. And, you are too hard on yourself sometimes. You have the patience to do things your way and the right way. And, above all, you do not take shortcuts to success. You are determined to make your wishes come true. And, you will postpone your own happiness and comfort to make sure of your success. Yet you are also an optimist and a dreamer with big potential. Your strong faith inspires other people to make their wishes come true. Others are also willing to help you. That is because you earn their respect without seeking it. To others, it can seem like you are sacrificing your own hopes and wishes by helping others. You have a talent for giving concrete form to vibration energy. Above all, you can express a feeling, ethereal or spiritual things in a way that others can understand. You could find a career as a teacher, musician, artist, actor, writer, politician, or priest. You can apply talents to almost any field and make a positive contribution to society.
- Positive traits: These Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects give a talent for turning dreams into reality. You are prepared to work hard and will show determination to see your vision carried out.
- Negative traits: This is a very harmonious aspect with no negative traits
MINOR Natal Neptune – Saturn aspects
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between Uranus and Saturn.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.