Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects show a relationship between good luck, grace, and wealth with your abilities to improve yourselves. The Part of Fortune points the way towards prosperity and abundance. It is an area in which we are said to find our greatest happiness, fulfillment, and luck. We receive benefits or fortune from where the part of fortune is placed in our natal chart. It is important to understand that Astrology helps us bring the subconscious into consciousness. You will use his mental faculties and an intellectual approach in finding your happiness and success. The Part of Fortune is known as the lunar ascendant. It represents the space between the Sun and the Moon with reference to the ascendant. The position of the Part of fortune in the natal chart demonstrates the termination point of reflected sunlight in the phase of the moon. The Part of Fortune is an indicator of health and wealth. The house and sign of your Part of Fortune are where you are professionally and physically fortunate. It also positively amplifies the qualities of any planets with which it forms tight conjunction. See also the interpretations for Part of Fortune in the Houses and Jupiter in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretations.
A statement that represents the Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects: show me the money and pleasure
If Jupiter is in aspect with the Part of Fortune, the potency of Jupiter will be enhanced in its more positive forms. If a person is born at sunrise, the Part of Fortune will be conjunct the Moon. Also, if you are born at sunset, the Part of Fortune will be opposite the Moon. The emotional nature, nurturing nature, security themes, or public life will be an avenue for achieving Part of Fortune happiness and success. Below is an interpretation of the Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects.
Part of fortune conjunct Jupiter
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You have a “double dose” of the same sign. In other words, you have the double dose of your Jupiter sign. This is good regarding the positive traits of the Mars sign. Your emotional life is animated and excited with this aspect. With these Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects you can actually feel warm. In other words, you are hot-blooded and passionate people. You have considerable energy. You have a zest for life and your infectious energy can rouse the passions of others. Also, you are brave and spontaneous. There is an inherent pressure to perform and to prove yourself. You are completely ready to defend and protect your loved ones. But, you are not especially sympathetic on a more personal level. You are too emotionally excitable, self-absorbed, and brusque to be considered gentle and sympathetic. Also, you are brave and you value personal freedom. Routine bores you. You are inclined to seek out excitement in some form. You do not like to conform, you love to travel, do business and get involved in research activities. Your temper is quick, but it can disappear just as rapidly. You may find it difficult not to let your strong emotions out.
- Positive traits: With the Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects, the potency of Jupiter will be enhanced in all of its positive forms. You will be naturally optimistic, certain that all situations will turn out fine, and in general happy with every day as you take it closer to success and wealth and joy.
- Negative traits: You wear your heart on your sleeve but it is healthier for you to share how you feel.
Part of fortune opposition Jupiter
- Typical features that opposition brings: you are a passionate and emotional person. Also, you are a fighter but can suffer from being too aggressive or defensive. That kind of spirit makes you very competitive. Your instinct is simply to have what you want. You are prone to a short temper when you don’t get what you want. Regardless of the rights or wrongs of a situation, you will often win because of your passion and energy. Patience is definitely not your strong point. Your responses are quick, and you are very passionate. Winning at any cost will come at a price. With these Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects your intimate relationships suffer the most. So, you must choose your battles with more care and consideration. Always try to think before reacting. In conclusion, with some self-control, you can learn to live with some minor irritations. Cooperation and letting little things ride are not signs of weakness. Also, you can apply your aggressive instincts to hard work. Standing up for the rights of vulnerable people is a great way to channel your fighting spirit. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism.
- Positive traits: These Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects make you precocious, animated, and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives. And you are very brave.
- Negative traits: Your competitive nature means that you won’t give up easily. That can cause bad moods, arguments, aggression, and conflict. Also, you hate others resisting your will. And when this happens, you respond with a personal attack. If you cannot express your emotional frustrations and anger, you may be the victim of aggression from others.
Part of fortune square Jupiter
- Typical features that this square brings: this aspect creates an insatiable need to meet your desires, whether they are personal or professional. In other words, you are emotionally attached to everything you want or need. So, this is great for providing the dynamism and fighting spirit to succeed. Bit this can make you obstinate and short-tempered. You have a tendency to overreact and unleash your anger. Also, you have a deeply passionate nature. In love, relationships will be important to find someone who also openly expresses themselves. Never try to bottle up your emotions. Try to find techniques to let emotions out in a more refined or controlled way. Your emotional flair and dramatic displays are actually your strong points. Some methods to settle your angry emotions could range from sport and fitness to more subtle meditation and breathing techniques. These Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects make you suffer from emotional tension. Also, you are ruthless and indecisive. You love conflicts at home and you know how to win them. Also, you are bossy, you lead an adventurous life and find it hard to conform and settle down. Standing up for the rights of vulnerable people is a great way to channel your fighting spirit. Accepting the need to live harmoniously with others can readjust your sense of proportion and help you realize that you can contribute to the well-being of all, instead of merely indulging in alienated antagonism.
- Positive traits: You are precocious, animated, and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives. And you are very brave.
- Negative traits: With these Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects your natural tendency is to shoot first and ask questions later. Your feeling of being threatened can manifest as over sensitivity, or in fact, as emotional attacks from others.
Part of fortune sextile Jupiter
- Typical features that this sextile brings: you have a passionate enthusiasm to work and play. This aspect is an indicator of a successful life. Above all, you are daring, charismatic, passionate, and most appealing to the senses. You draw a crowd. That is because you are so expressive and energetic. It would be most difficult to upset you. That is because these Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects aspect bring such well-balanced emotional energy and charm. There is a competitive nature to this aspect which makes winning come easy. You can express your need for independence, while also being part of the group. You have the respect and support of almost everyone. That is because of your drive, initiative, and courage. Bravery comes naturally. And you could satisfy an inner need by fighting for a worthy cause. You need an emotional connection in order to feel complete. Also, you often have affection and talent for sports, but other factors in the natal chart are necessary to provide motivation and commitment. This Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects are harmonious. You are able to solve problems at home easily. That is because you are good willing and prepared to compromise. You are open and you express yourself with seriousness. Also, you are a great host. You know how to channel emotions into constructive channels, you don’t easily understand such things as crimes of passion.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hart for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Part of fortune Trine Jupiter
- Typical features that this trine brings: this aspect is an indicator of a successful life. You are daring, charismatic, sexy, and most appealing to the senses. Also, you can give off a special kind of attractive and entertaining energy. You draw a crowd. You express your feelings without holding back. In other words, you express both sad and happy feelings without restraint. Other people appreciate and respect your openness and honesty. Also, you are attractive, charismatic, and charming. You are a passionate lover. Also, you have sexual magnetism. You would have a more successful relationship with a partner who is strong-willed and adventurous. You will fight for your family and your beliefs. The trine aspect is harmonious and more dynamic sextile. People with the trine between Part of fortune and Mars have incorporated the traits of the aspect into their personalities, expressing them naturally and consistently. With these Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects you accept the need for compromise. And you know adjustments are necessary for harmonious relationships. You meet challenges and difficulties positively. And you apply effort to transcend or resolve them. However, your self-image is strong enough not to collapse when failures are encountered. With these Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects, there will be disappointments. You take a philosophical approach to life, shrug your shoulders and carry on.
- Individuals with too many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Part of fortune – Jupiter aspects
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Part of Fortune and Jupiter.