Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects shows the relationship between a consistent will directed toward living out your role in society’s evolution with good luck, grace, and wealth. The Part of Fortune points the way towards prosperity and abundance. It is an area in which we are said to find our greatest happiness, fulfillment, and luck. We receive benefits or fortune from where the part of fortune is placed in our natal chart. It is important to understand that Astrology helps us bring the subconscious into consciousness. You will use his mental faculties and an intellectual approach in finding your happiness and success. The Part of Fortune is known as the lunar ascendant. It represents the space between the Sun and the Moon with reference to the ascendant. The position of the Part of fortune in the natal chart, demonstrate the termination point of reflected sunlight in the phase of the moon. The Part of Fortune is an indicator of health and wealth. The house and sign of your Part of Fortune are where you are professionally and physically fortunate. It also positively amplifies the qualities of any planets with which it forms tight conjunction. Below is the interpretation of the Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects.
A statement that represents the Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects: show me the money and pleasure
Pluto represents psychic or spiritual energy. Pluto is the Roman name of the Greek god of death and the underworld, Hades. That is why is also related to death, renewal, regeneration, and transformation. Pluto represents the unconscious urge to transform repressed ego-desire energies into group-desire energies. If Pluto is in aspect with the Part of Fortune, the potency of Pluto will be enhanced in its more positive forms. If a person is born at sunrise, the Part of Fortune will be conjunct the Moon. Also, if you are born at sunset, the Part of Fortune will be opposite the Moon. The emotional nature, nurturing nature, security themes, or public life will be an avenue for achieving Part of Fortune happiness and success. See also the interpretations for Pluto in the Houses and Part of fortune in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in.
Pluto conjunct Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You have a “double dose” of the same sign. In other words, you have the double dose of your Pluto sign. This is good regarding the positive traits of the Pluto sign. With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects, the potency of Pluto will be enhanced. If Pluto is conjunct the Part of Fortune, the potency of Pluto will be enhanced in its positive forms. So, you can find happiness and success in all forms of detective work, ranging from crime-solving to investigating the atom, from studying genetic engineering. You can study the mysteries of life in order to transform and improve life on Earth for all mankind. You feel things so deeply that it is sometimes hard to control your reactions. Also, you experience extremes in moods and a tendency toward serious and dark moods. With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects you have powerful intuition. Dreams, visions, or psychic impressions are often extremely vivid. Emotional manipulation is often at home and in intimate relationships. Your powerful subconscious has great powers of regeneration and transformation. So, you can easily learn psychological self-analysis and techniques for accessing deeply buried memories and emotions. The superficial is not enough for you. You hunger for emotional experience and you want more from life than simply living automatically.
- Positive traits: Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects your powerful subconscious is capable of amazing things. In other words, you can make things happen with the power of your mind.
- Negative traits: You may become overwhelmed by fear and paranoia. In these situations, you believe that others are trying to control you. Such behaviors as manipulation, lying and intimidation may follow. Also, you can be quite compulsive.
Pluto opposition Part of Fortune
- Typical features that opposition brings: You are a hard worker. Professions such as accountancy or where detailed analysis is required can open the way to rewards and satisfaction. this aspect gives you intense and complex feelings. The extremes in mood and behavior often cause relationship problems. Your emotions can become so intense that they frighten other people. These Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects most resembles bipolar symptoms. Alternating extremes of emotion and behavior are the signs of both. There is no need to feel ashamed of your emotional nature. In other words, these strong emotions show how much you care for loved ones. Don’t let other people tell you how to feel. When you are sad you are very sad. Your depressive periods can include crying, hopelessness, fear, and obsessiveness. When you are happy you are unsettling happy. During manic periods you may feel unusually energetic, happy, or irritable and make poorly thought out decisions. Above all, you have a strong urge to share your innermost emotions with others But, you have a simultaneous desire to control what others know about you. You are determined, quietly ambitious, and take the long view. So long as you don’t become ruthless or a workaholic, you should enjoy claiming that position at the top you crave.
- Positive traits: With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects you are a very sensitive person and you really care for your loved ones.
- Negative traits: In extreme cases, you may experience psychosis or dangerous feelings. Anxiety disorders, substance abuse, self-harm, or suicidal thoughts are signs that you must see a psychiatrist. This is one of the challenging aspects. If you don’t feel confident to talk to family about your dark feelings then see a therapist.
Pluto square Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this square brings: this aspect gives an intense emotional life and compulsive behavior patterns. Dark emotions and self-destructive behaviors can cause emotional crises throughout life. Your emotions can become so intense that they frighten other people. These Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects give extremes of emotion and behavior. There is no need to feel ashamed of your emotional nature. In other words, these strong emotions show how much you care for loved ones. Don’t let other people tell you how to feel. Above all, you have a strong urge to share your innermost emotions with others But, you have a simultaneous desire to control what others know about you. As much as you want to share yourself emotionally with others, you rarely reveal your vulnerabilities. Learning to accept your emotions for what they are, and to express them in a manner that allows others in, is an important challenge in your life.
- Individuals with too many squares: You are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. You are usually striving for some more action. You are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
- Positive traits: Above you are talented, creative, precocious, animated, and passionate. Also, you seek emotional excitement in your lives.
- Negative traits: With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects you can have problems with diet, substance abuse, or bigotry in the form of racism or other phobias. If you don’t feel confident enough to talk to family or friends about your dark feelings then see a therapist or psychologist.
Pluto sextile Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this sextile brings: This is a harmonious aspect. You are a highly sensitive person. So, you will feel things more deeply than most other people. Above all, you are sensitive to the feelings involved in close relationships with family and partners. If a loved one is in a bad mood then it would make you feel down too. On the other hand, if you feel love and joy then the others around you will feel those same emotions. This characteristic is the incredible power of your subconscious. You have great intuition, instincts, and good habits. Also, you are able to focus narrowly on one topic and deeply probe for answers. With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects you would make a good propagandist or secret service agent. So, your talent for solving mysteries could lead to investigative work, research, or work as a psychic or astrologer. You love involving yourself in dramas, especially emotional dramas. That is why your relationships are never superficial. In other words, you get to the cause of any relationship difficulty then expose it to be healed. You are a sensual and emotional lover. And you are a deep, perceptive and insightful friend. You come across as powerful and intense. And usually, this brings you respect from others. These Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects make you very sensitive. Seemingly afraid of nothing, you tackle problems with confidence.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Pluto Trine Part of Fortune
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is also harmonious but the more dynamic aspect. With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects, you incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, expressing them naturally and consistently. You are a sensitive, spiritual and contemplative person. The aspect gives a rich emotional life and deep relationships. You feel things more than others. In other words, you feel everything from news stories to relationships. You are naturally perceptive, and you tune easily into the feelings of others and the mood of your surroundings. Magnetic attractiveness is just one reason for your popularity. You tend to have strong morals and are honest and very genuine. A rich imagination and dream life can give rise to many creative talents, such as poetry, dance, painting, singing, and acting. Besides artistic pursuits, any role in which your empathy is required would suit you well. There is a distinct emotional need to escape into the world of imagination. And you have the need to withdraw from others at times when you need to re-center yourself. With these Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects your intuition is correct. Your imagination is powerful and you can read too much into a situation as a result. Some laziness is connected with this aspect. This stems from a natural timidity and sensitivity that is apparent from youth. Working closely with others at the emotional level would give you fulfillment. Even though strange or intense, your interactions with others are going to be positive and soul evolving.
- Individuals with too many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Pluto – Part of fortune aspects
There are no minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between Pluto and the Part of Fortune.